𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀  ,  𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟑:𝟐𝟎𝐀𝐌

The moon shined from behind the curtains. Moans filled the room, Freya intertwined hands with Kento. They both shared passionate sex underneath the shimmer of the moon.

"I wanna cum.."

Kento smiled. He became affectionate to her collarbone, she moaned once he found her sensitive spot. "Can you take a little more? I wanna cum with you."

Freya moaned for a response. Kento kissed her to hide her moans while he quickened his pace, the bed framed hit against the wall.

"Almost there."

His soft talking soothed her, the more he talked in her ear, the more she became excited and became a inch more to cumming.

Kohana talked to herself. She recently left the club, her feet maneuvered across the bare earth floor. She carried her heels in her hand while she murmured a name over and over again.

"Freya. Freya. Freya.."

Kohana waited for a response but no one answered. She fallen on the ground, tears formed underneath her eyes. "I drank too much and now Freya is banished from the earth!" Kohana whined like a child.

"I wanna see Freya, come back!"

Kento stood from the mattress. "How I do for a first time?" From the scenery of the bottom half of Freya, it seemed that Kento did an excellent performance for their first time. "Hopefully, Kohana ain't wander off somewhere."

"Do not say it like that. She not that dumb.. she at least stayed near the club."

Freya maneuvered herself to the bathroom. Kento snickered at her, she looked at him then slammed the bathroom door shut.

He dressed himself in his hoodie. He then put his shoes on then stood in front the apartment door. "Please bring her back in one piece!" Freya requested, Kento smiled.

"Okay, love you!"