𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗻

𝐘𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀 , 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟐:𝟒𝟎𝐏𝐌

While they roamed Yokohama, Kohana questioned the encounters Freya shared with Kento earlier.

"You both were half naked! When was I gonna find out?"

Freya halted them. "Never. Because it wasn't meant to happen." Kohana frowned.

Freya felt astonished from it too. It wasn't because she didn't like Kento, it was because that he randomly came to her house then demanded if he could spend the night.

She was actually relieved that Kohana came when she did.

"What do you mean? When I came in, you both seemed in the moment."

Freya whined. "How can you not be? He looked so good!" Kohana smiled, they both linked arms then finished walking down the streets of Yokohama.

Kento found himself stalking someone. A man that seemed to be in his thirties, he had been following him after he seen the man staring at pictures of Freya on her social media account.

"Aw, she's hot.."

The man exclaimed. Each time Kento heard perverted sentences come from his mouth, he would become more furious then he already was.

He scrolled more in her account. Kento made sure he was unnoticeable until they both reached an alley.

The man stood in silence. Kento scanned for his next movement, which turned out to be a disgusting movement. He unzipped his pants then started to jerk off to pictures of Freya.

Kento flashed a pocket knife from his coat, he reached his breaking point.

"Does she know that you're doing this to her photos? Maybe I should deliver your head to her to show who you are."