𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀 , 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟐:𝟐𝟎𝐏𝐌

The man screams in pain, his eyes begging for mercy. While on the other hand, Kento stood in the miniature sunshine coming through the roof of the abandoned warehouse. A pipe wrench sits in his palm as he begins to raise it in the air. But something wants interrupt this moment that Kento wanted to remember for life.

"Hello? Anyone in here?" Someone questions. Kento takes him and his victim to hide somewhere as he covers the mouth of his victim. Kento seen a policeman walking in the abandoned building with a taser, along with a flashlight. He begins shouting, sending an echo throughout the building.

"Is anyone here? This is my last time asking!" Nothing happened.

The silence sits around the suspicious officer, he hunches as he leaves the warehouse while cursing underneath his breath. Kento comes out from hiding along with his beaten victim. "That would hurt me if the police found us.. I wanna play longer. Don't you?" The man declines.

Kento smiled like a maniac, bringing the pipe wrench in the air again. It felt like nothing were around him. Kento beats the man without rethinking his choices. This is what the man wanted, and he gotten his wish as Kento did become his genie.

The man leaned in his chair, dead. Kento stood in silence momentarily as his chest heaves from being out of breath. The wrench makes a clank sound on the floor from the heavy metal, another smile comes around his mouth as he unties the man. His deceased body collapses on the ground.

Kento then puts a leather glove on, pulling a revolver from the back of his pants, then placing it in the hand of the dead man. Kento realized that his torture session would be messy. He became filled with joy when seeing his plan come into fruition. The Japanese man ran out the building as he pretends to cry about the death of a 'friend'.

"Officer! My friend committed suicide in front of me." The policeman from earlier turned around, his face became worried. Kento points to the warehouse as he explains about how his 'friend' committed suicide.

"We were hanging out.. and he brought me here, saying he had a surprise for me. I did not think it would be this."

The policeman investigates the situation. Kento notices the pipe wrench sitting on the sidelines, waiting to be found. But Kento was not ready to head to prison just yet. He somehow kicks the wrench somewhere that cannot be noticed by the officer. "What was that noise?" The officer questions as the metal scratched against the ground.

Kento hunches, wanting the officer to finish his investigation. The policeman stabilizes himself from crouching as he dusts his hands off. He clears his throat while turning around to face Kento.

 "It seems that he DID commit suicide. I am really sorry that your friend done this to you on such a beautiful day like this. You can write a summary at the police station since you are a main witness. And you may call any of his family members to let them know about his death. It's your choice but calling his family is better in my perspective."

Kento agrees, leaving the warehouse with the officer. "I know you're feeling really upset about this. So i think you should take some time before telling anyone about this, and clean yourself up. You have blood all over you. Take care!" The policeman says.

Kento walks away, pushing his hands in his pockets. His maniacal smile comes around his mouth. His reason for killing sent immediate happiness to his soul, his happiness hit him THAT hard, that he jumped in the air and clicked his heels in the public.

"Good day to be alive."