𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝐘𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀 , 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟑:𝟏𝟔 𝐀𝐌

Grunts were heard miles away. To answer your questions, Kento seemed to encounter an irritation with his trash. His 'trash' drags across the earth floor as he curses underneath his breath.

The citizens in Yokohama were scarce as it was 3 in the morning. Why is Kento here so randomly? It may because he killed someone. It had been that school boy that was in search of Asume.

But that was an inevitable fate, right?

A smile came around his mouth as he seen the upcoming river. Excitement fills around him whilst he examines the river, about to dump the body in the water.

Or more so he thinks. "Pardon me?" Silence became the priority. Kento turned in hesitation, wanting to face the next-to-be victim.

Kento scanned the younger citizen. Whom, in which seemed to be in his twenties. A pretend smile came around his mouth as he approaches the man. "Is there something you need? It's a little random to be out here at 3AM."

Suspicion builds. And Kento realized that, explanations were in need like bombs in a war.

"Is that your trash? You seemed to have annoyance with it. I can assist you."

Without thinking, the man walked to the bag. He became full-of-himself to sprout his strength.

Or more so. The handling on the 'trash' decreased a little more than normal. Which caused it to fall on the ground, making the head of that school boy to reveal itself.

Kento stood in silence as the man turned around in hesitation. "Who are you? I will report to the police." He threatened as if Kento cared about that.

He smiles, penetrating his abdomen in a matter of seconds. The man attempts to scream. Which meant he was in need of a throat stabbing.

"I'm a silent serial killer.. and screaming is not an option when it comes to me."

Freya stood in front of his door. Thinking about to talk with him or to leave him. She breathes in as her hand sits inches from the wooden door.

"Damn it."

Freya murmured, she walks away. She talks to herself within her mind. Not realizing that her attention to others was scarce at the moment.

Where did this random obsession with Kento come from? After that night, she wanted to talk about it with him.

But as she thinks more about it, she becomes a fiend to speak with him.

The moments goes on until she hears someone familiar. "What a surprise." Freya turned.

Kento stood in her eyes with a smile around his mouth like any other time. Nothing seemed to change about him, he always had that long hair that practically covered his eyes. And his fashion of baggy clothes was always a must.

Some excitement came to Freya.

"Can we talk for a moment?"