𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐘𝐀 , 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟏:𝟎𝟗𝐀𝐌

1 AM hit the time. Freya chilled around the bar to finish waiting for Kohana. The exhaustion in her eyes settled in her pupils. It described how she felt at the moment.

"I wanna leave but... Kohana."

She murmured as Kohana had the time of her life from a distance. "She still drinking?" Someone questioned.

Freya turned around. Kento stood with a smile across his mouth. Freya felt relieved that someone she knew was here but they weren't drunk to the core.

"Mhm, I wanna head home but I don't wanna leave her alone. A pedophile might come across her drunk state."

Kento caressed her arm. "How about I take you home then I come back to watch her."

Freya stood there to think. Kento seems a little weird but he looks like someone to protect his friends. Freya smiled then hummed to his offer.

Kento connected hands with her. "Good, come on." They both exited from the club. Freya looked back at Kohana before actually leaving out the door.

The pair made it to Osaka. Freya became relieved after she seen her apartment door again. "Thank you!" Kento formed a miniature smile.

They both examined each others eyes. It seemed the air pushed them close to one another. "Uhm.. thanks again."

He hummed. Freya opened her home door. She almost enclosed herself in the medium-sized apartment until Kento caught the door with his foot.

"What're you-"

Kento connected his lips with hers. Their session became intense in a matter of seconds, Freya wrapped her arms around his neck.

They both slipped in the moment until Freya realized something. Someone still needs to take care of Kohana at the club.

"Kohana is still in Nagoya."

Kento groaned. "Lemme finish this.. then I'll head back to Nagoya." Freya bit her bottom lip then hummed to it.

He smiled, connecting their lips once more. They both entered the apartment. Freya left her shoes across the floor.

Kento undressed her from her sexy but formal dress. His hoodie then came off along with his shirt. Their clothes were now scattered on the floor, leading all the way to the bedroom.

Freya moaned as Kento attacked her neck with affectionate kisses. He found her sensitive spot again but more quicker than last time.

Kento took her panties off. "Wait!" Freya covered herself with the nearest blanket she found. "Are you insecure? No need to worry about me.. I like your body no matter what. Now I wanna see you take off your last piece of clothing."

Freya sat in silence. She huffed a breath as she sat the blanket down then stood from the bed and in front Kento.

Her bra came off with hesitation. Kento scanned each body part of hers. His mind filled with dirty scenarios of what he was gonna do to her in this time of evening.

"There.. I've taken everything off."

Kento pulled his pants down, the lump from his boner shown in his boxers. Freya swallowed while she examined Kento.

He pulled her to him. "You done this before?" She declined.

A nervous feeling rushed in her veins. She never had sex with anyone. "Okay well I'm gonna teach you. Sit here on my dick. Hope you know what a dick is called."

"I know what a dick is."

Kento smiled. "No need to get upset. Now sit here." Freya listened without hesitation, she flinched after sitting down. She hovered over it until Kento sat her down all the way.

"Does that hurt? Very surprising."