𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐘𝐀  , 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟏𝐏𝐌

Kento reached Nagoya. He exited the train with the other citizens, the GPS beeped furiously which meant he was becoming closer to Freya.

Music boomed from afar. Kento found a miniature smile on his mouth.

Kohana fumbled around the club. She had a drink in her hand, a random guy danced right behind her. Freya leaned against the counter of the bar with a bottle of water.

Freya realized the consequences unlike Kohana. Or so she thought, until someone pushed up against her butt.

"You gotta boyfriend?"

A random voice questioned. Freya stood in a frozen stance, she never been in a situation like this. "Yes... yes I do."

The man scoffed, his hand reached for her butt until she shifted to remove herself away. "Oh come on! I'm sure you don't wanna make this difficult." Freya snatches in a deep breath.

"I said I have a boyfriend."

She felt him smile behind her ear. Freya slammed her eyes shut, wishing for someone other than Kohana to rescue her.

It seemed that her call for a rescue worked. She heard that same man in a argument with someone in the club, Freya turned around to see Kento standing there.

"You fucking psycho! I didn't know.. she didn't tell me that you were her boyfriend! Just let me leave here!"

Freya seen Kento apprehend the man by his collar. "Ah! There you are.." A familiar someone exclaimed, Freya saw Kohana in front her with her mind in a swivel.

Kohana could not control the ridiculous amount of liquor. Which Freya figured out after Kohana had her first drink.

"I really cannot talk right now.. I-"

When she turned, she stood in confusion. Kento AND that pedophile was missing from the club. "Lemme show you some things around here then you can do whatever."

"You little piece of shit! You think I'm gonna watch you leave after pressing up on my girlfriend? You clearly seen she was uncomfortable and you still tried!"

Kento lifted his fist. "Wait! I know you're upset but if I give you money then am I off the hook?" Kento examined the man like he was infected with a virus, he killed but he never stolen from anyone.

Even rethinking about the offer made him more furious than what he already was.

Kento flashed his pocket knife. "I may kill people but I do not steal.. don't matter if you offer it up"

He then penetrated the man in his abdomen. Kento made sure he pushed the right amount of pressure on him. The man fallen on the ground with his hand holding onto his wound.

"No need to keep yourself alive. That only makes it worse because you aren't letting me be the gentleman."