𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀 ,  𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟑:𝟏𝟒𝐀𝐌

"Fuck.. right there."

Kento watches Freya suck him off, his eyes were becoming hooded by the minute. Freya stood from her knees as she finishes off her little bits of clothes. Kento forms a smile around his mouth, pulling Freya toward him with a ravenous look on his face.

He wanted Freya. And she wanted him, in the moment at least. Kento shows his affection to her as he kisses around her breast. Freya groans while she moans his name underneath her breath. "Can we skip the foreplay?" She asks.

Kento halts from his actions. He stands from the bed as his eyes were locked in with hers, he cups his hands around her face. "Are you scared of my tongue?" Freya declines. But Kento knew she was lying as he can see the worry across her face.

"You sure?" She hummed. A smile comes upon as Kento pushes Freya on the mattress. She watches Kento align himself to enter her, even if they've done it before, Freya was still not used to his size. 

He pushes his dick inside her, receiving a miniature whimper from her. The pace was slow to let Freya adjust to it. Kento throws his head back as he moans her name. Freya holds onto his arms as she feels him quicken his pace.

They both were in the moment. The skin slapping, the moaning, the praising. A moment that no one has never felt. A moment that will make you come back for more. A moment that can seal you into something you don't wanna be in.

Freya watches as Kento cum in her mouth with his head thrown back. He kisses her in the end, transferring the semen back and forth, Freya smiles as they lay down within their embraces of another. "You're different when it comes to sex." Kento says to break the silence.

Freya laughs.

They talked until they both went to sleep, underneath a blanket of moonlight like a couple without problems.

Kento walks the streets, his hands warming in his pockets. He examined the others around him which seemed to not be a problem with them. But there was something that had him in a trance. The media was becoming more known about the recent killings that was happening. Which meant the police was hanging around the most known places around Japan. Osaka, Yokohama, Shibuya, Nagoya. Police officers were there even when you turned around.

It annoyed Kento. But he brushes it away in a instance, Kento walks in a abandoned warehouse that were on the outskirts of Osaka. It seemed weird to see him walk in the horrific place, but there was a reason he was there.

A pinch of sunshine comes down on his victim. Another man, whom were in his mid-twenties. It begun when Kento went out with Freya last night.

⏤last night

"I'm heading to the bathroom." Kento mentions as he maneuvers to the bathroom in his drunken state. Freya finishes her water, her mind in a swivel while she stares at the other drinkers/dancers around her.

"You alone, babygirl?"

She turns. A man that seemed to be drunk stood on her side, his eyes were dilating as he attempts to focus on Freya. "N-no.. I'm here with my boyfriend." The man groans.

He begins to caress his growing boner on her thigh as he whines like a child. Freya was becoming uncomfortable, she scoots away but he follows her. "I wanna fuck you! Your boyfriend doesn't need to know." Freya stares at the bathroom entrance to see if Kento came out.

"Ahem!" Someone clears their throat, the drunk man and Freya turns around to see Kento standing there. "I am dearly sorry." He spews which sent confusion to Freya. Kento smiles as he punches the drunk man in the face without stopping.

⏤end

Now, that man is sitting in a chair, restrained from making or doing any movement. Kento crouches as the man awakens with an extreme hangover.

The man glances at Kento, thinking about where he was. "Who are you?" Kento grins as he begins to speak with the pedophile. "Kento Yamazaki.. serial killer. What about you?" The man feels his fear build which sent a smile to Kento. 

He loved to see his victims pretend to be something they're not, then when they're in situations like this, they become fragile and easy to break.

"S-shuko Namzuki.." Sweat warms around his forehead, wanting to see the next movement of the killer. Kento sighs as he stands from crouching. He then caresses Shuko's head like he were his pet.

"You might think I wanna kill you.. and I do, but you ever heard of a thing called torture?"