𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀 , 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟗:𝟎𝟏𝐀𝐌

While the sunshine beamed, Freya shifted underneath her blanket.

Moments passed until she realized a random arm warmed around her stomach. Freya then turned to see Kento sleeping soundly in her bed while he connected himself to her like a child.

She whined. Why her when there are other women in the apartment building? Her mind scattered like a puzzle, she scanned the features on his face. Freya found herself with smile across her mouth.

"Like your view?"

He opened his eyes. "Who said I was looking at you? You never know. I was probably looking at the birds."

Kento smiled. He became inches from her face in a matter of seconds. "How can you see the birds now?"

Freya looked back and forth, from his lips to his eyes.

"I can always look around you."

He mimicked her sentence. Freya then felt their lips connect, her mind spun in circles until she decided to kiss him back.

It became intense without a pause. Kento removed her shirt, Freya moaned while he kissed her neck gently.

"You are sensitive here? Never knew."

Freya pushed Kento. "You had your fun.. now leave." He smiled then kissed her once more, of course Kento made sure this session was more intimate than the last one.

Kento caressed her breasts. He hoped to find another sensitive spot of hers, which he did.

Unfortunately, their time had finished after someone decided to knock on the door

Freya and Kento stared at each other then to the front door. "Comin-" Kento covered her mouth.

"If you be quiet then they'll leave."

Silence builded. Moments passed until they both heard keys jingle from the other side.

Kohana walked in with curiosity across her face.

"Freya?"