𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐘𝐀  ,  𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟔:𝟒𝟎𝐏𝐌

"You scared me earlier."

Freya hummed. Her eyes still painted on main streets. "Are you mad at me?" Silence had fallen between them both, Kohana whined until it started to irritate Freya.

"End that shit already! I'm not mad, I'm disappointed.."

Kohana frowned. Freya halted them in the middle of Shibuya. "My head is messed up at the moment. After that stunt you pulled yesterday, I felt off a little. Sorry.." Kohana smiled then embraced her best friend.

"I understand, thank you."

Somewhere on the other end of Shibuya, Kento found himself on a stroll with Asume. The student he talked to at the train station. She forced him out the house, Kento had no plans on leaving from his nest.

"Your hair is very long."

Asume complimented, her hand reached for his darkened brown hair. He stopped her immediately. Her brows furrowed while she crossed her arms.

"Fine! Wanna get something to eat?"

He rolled his eyes, humming to her offer. Asume smiled then pulled Kento to the nearest restaurant.

"Wanna head to that restaurant?"

Freya hummed. She followed Kohana, the pair entered. "Ah! Would you like a table?" The waiter questioned.

The friends hummed. The waiter led them down a row of tables until Freya saw someone familiar.

"Kento!?"

He lifted himself from the menu. "Freya?" Another woman sat on the other side of the table, her face was scrunched from jealousy.

"Asume, meet my friend, Freya!"

Asume stared at Freya. "You should have your food at our table." Kohana did not turn down the offer, they both sat down on one end while Asume sat with Kento.

"Are you his girlfriend?"