𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀  ,  𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟕:𝟎𝟎𝐀𝐌

The sunshine beamed. Silence ran around the apartment as Kento paid his attention to the computer screen.

His eyes screamed for some rest, but his body did not. He yawned more than once.

The screen turned off. Kento stood from his chair. His feet maneuvered across the floor as he searched for something to eat.

Kento scoured the kitchen infinitely. Or more so, until someone knocks on his door.

"Coming."

The door opened, a police man stood in the doorframe. Silence opened between them both. The man cleared his throat as he began to speak to Kento.

"Have you recently seen the owner of this building?" Kento declined.

In his mind, Kento knew where the owner was. But if he tells the police about his whereabouts then that'll spoil the surprise.

The man smiles at Kento as he goes to the apartment beside Kento. He shut the door, a maniacal smile came across his mouth.

Kohana sat in the kitchen, she complained as she thinks her brain is turning. Freya came in the kitchen, a smile were sitting around her mouth.

Drinking does attract pedophiles, but it does attract the utmost aching headache someone can ever receive.

"Eat something."

Freya demands. Kohana maneuvers to the sink, Freya dresses in a hoodie. After her intimacy with Kento, she thinks it'll be better if she brings him something to eat.

She leaves the apartment as Kohana sounds like a complaining child from the inside. Freya manages to stand in front of his door.

Hesitate breaths escaped from her mouth. "Ahem?" She lifted her head, Kento stood in the doorframe with a smile around on his face.

"Is that mines?" Freya hummed.

He then invites her in his home. She hummed as an uneasy feeling runs in her veins. Kento shut the door, Freya examined his home to see that it changed since the last time she seen it.

"I know it ain't clean.. this week has been a little difficult."