𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀 , 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟑:𝟏𝟗𝐏𝐌

As the sun shifted from one point to the other, Freya sat on her couch. Kohana had came recently after Freya confirmed her interaction with Kento.

"Is he handsome? Please, spill the beans."

Freya smiled. "He is handsome.. but he seems a little weird to me. I don't know if I'm being paranoid or not." Kohana scoffed, she stood from the sofa then stood in front the view of Freya.

"The paranoia comes after you, eh? You need to leave that and put your attention on your hot neighbor from down the hall. How about we visit him?"

Despite Freya declining the offer, Kohana pulled her friend to visit Kento.

"Come on, do it!"

Freya stood there momentarily, until she finally knocked on the door. Kohana stood behind with excitement rushing in her veins.

Silence builded around them both. "See? No one answered-" Kohana pointed to someone standing behind Freya. She turned, Kento stationed himself in the doorframe with pajama clothes on along with his messy hair.

"You came to visit? Come in."

The pair walked in the apartment. Freya scanned the home, for someone that doesn't look professional, his house is up to par.

There were flowers on the balcony. They bloomed blissfully, and fresh food settles on the stove.

"Have you both eaten? I made some food recently."

Kohana answered for her and Freya. Kento smiled, he walked in the kitchen while Freya pulled Kohana to the side.

"You are insane.. you know that? I did not plan on coming here to eat."

Kohana frowned. "Food is ready!" They both turned, Kento stood in front the kitchens island. Prepared food sat there with steam fuming from them.

"We talk about this later."

They settled themselves in a chair each. Freya examined the expressions of Kento, his pupils encouraged her to eat.

"Please eat, my cooking is not the best but it'll suffice.