Chapter 17 | Close

It has been an hour now. I emptied the makeup bag and arranged it exactly the way it was before. Miss Ombre especially organized this bag herself, it seems like Jungkook is her favorite.

Of course, Jungkook does his magic over everyone. His voice is angelic. From heaven...

The boys are still not out of the gym. I sat on the chair in front of the mirror, relaxing my back against the chair. Last night was difficult to sleep. There were so many questions on my mind. Why did Jungkook do that? Did he overreact last night, or was it really genuine? The thoughts started fogging in my mind again.

My eyes are almost shut. Last night's three hours nap was not enough. Jungkook's house really makes me feel warm and sleepy.

****

My eyes are shut, but I am awake. There's a lot of whispering around. I am trying not to open my eyes, still remembering the place I was at. I listened to the whispering, closely.

"Shhh," says Namjoon's voice.

"Don't even breathe and stay still," follows Jin's voice.

"I will choke then," says Yoongi.

"Why don't we just leave her alone?" says Jungkook. I could feel his voice coming from my left.

"Hushhhh!" Hobi's hush crashed piercing in my ear. He is so near to my right ear.

I don't know what is even happening. So, I finally gathered strength and opened my eyes, still pretending as if I am waking up, naturally.

My eyes open to a plethora of facial expressions all around me. Jin's posing handsomely, Namjoon's eyes are wide, Taehyung's sad face, Yoongi, Hobi, and Jimin smiling, and at the corner, Jungkook's extremely opened eyes as if they would pop out anytime. It felt like I am a newborn baby, lying in a cot while they are entertaining me with their expressions.

"GOOD MORNING!!" screamed Jin, Hobi and Taehyung, simultaneously.

I am trying to analyze when suddenly a weird feeling distracts me.

Sneeze.

It's almost at the tip of my mouth. I instantly get up, one hand on my mouth and the other hitting everyone to make space. My eyes are squinted and I don't know where I am hitting everyone, but I am hearing everyone yelling. And then,

Achooooooo.

As I get back in my senses relieved and standing, my eyes follow the boys lying all around the chair. Jimin, Taehyung, and Namjoon are laughing lying beside one another, while Hobi is laughing standing at the back.

"I was at the right place!!"

I didn't want to laugh, but I did. I covered my mouth while still laughing, till I saw Yoongi lying over Jin, but where is Jungkook? My happy face suddenly turned blue. I could see his hand grasping from under Jin's body.

Jungkook has to perform within two hours from now!

I immediately moved and asked Hobi to help. Yoongi's legs were tangled with Jin's, whereas; Jin's hands were under Jungkook's. Hobi held both of Yoongi's feet and dragged him to the side, despite his yelling, and I pulled Jin's trapped hands out of Jungkook's weight.

'Ahhh, my small hands!" he says sitting on his knees now. He moved to the sitting yoongi and punched him in his stomach. "Stop eating or lose your weight!"

Hobi is still laughing.

Now, Jungkook lies on his back, his face on the other side.

Is he okay?