Chapter 21 | Curiosity

The five days passed in a rush, running errands around with Jungkook's stylist and Jimin. We have been planning for his Japan concert for over a week now. Everyone is busy. Namjoon is always on his phone, Taehyung is trying his best to turn Jungkook in his best shape, Jin is either cooking or playing games, Hobi is helping in cleaning Jungkook's closets, Yoongi is just sleeping and chilling, Jimin and I are concentrated on executing Jungkook's look as we planned, and finally, Jungkook is in his studio all day, practicing.

He only comes out to eat in front of me. He sometimes goes too hard on himself, tiring himself by practicing all day. Taehyung makes sure he doesn't eat any citrusy food, just warm and nourishing food. We haven't talked again after that day he dropped me home. We barely face each other due to our tough routines and I try not to sit at his home for long as to invade the privacy of the boys.

Finally, I am walking to Jungkook's place today, ready to take off to Japan within a few hours. As I entered the building, I heard a familiar voice around the waiting room. I scanned to see Yoongi walking towards the elevator too, holding a bag in his hand. He smiles and nods, talking on his phone. I just clicked the buttons of the elevator when Yoongi slid his phone into his pocket.

I have to ask him about my address.

Even though I was sure Yoongi had told Jungkook my address, I was still curious about what made him share my address with him. So, I initiated the conversation by asking random things like what did he eat, and for how long did he sleep today. I know it may not be random, but that is all going on in his life. Finally, before the elevator opened, I asked him.

"Yoongi, did you by any chance share my address with anyone?"

He suddenly stares at me, his expressions tense.

"No! Did someone follow you?" he asked, concerned.

"Ah no, I was just asking. If you like share it with anyone-"

"Nah, I never talk about one's affairs with others. I am the most trustable among hyungs," he says with a smirk.

"Umm, not even Jungkook?" The elevator's doors are unsealed.

"No."

And then he tells me to walk out first. I have to believe him, he never lies. And why would he lie even?

So, who told Jungkook my address?

Mystery.

As soon as we entered the lounge, large suitcases stood aside from the table. The home is a wreck. Clothes are scattered here and there, and the boys are all sitting at the table.

"Oh noona! Join us, we have a problem here," shouts Jimin, raising his hand. I walked to the table and sat next to Jungkook like we did the first day with all of the boys.

"Okay so Hana, I'll tell you our modified schedule now," says Namjoon, holding his tablet.

"We all didn't get the seats on the same plane."

Okay, so? I'll sit anywhere.

As Namjoon spoke, I knew it was a problem.

"We six are going to Japan, while Taehyung and Yoongi stay here," he says pointing his fingers one by one to Jimin, Jin, Hobi, Jungkook, and then me.

"Oh, Jin is going too?" I ask, excitedly.

"I am a lucky charm for kookie. I need to be there, even though I was very busy here,"

Sure, busy with cooking and playing games?

"Who is where?" asks Hobi. Namjoon hasn't told anyone yet.

"Okay so, Jin, Jimin, Hobi, and I got the flight for 11 am that is two hours from now. Hana and Jungkook, you will depart at 9 pm today,"

We all look at each other with weird expressions. They want to question, but they don't. Finally, Hobi remembers his job.

"Wait, I need to be with Jungkook. How can I leave him alone?"

Namjoon nods. "I know that. I tried my best, but they cannot replace the seats now. If you drop your seat, you will get the seat for tomorrow, which is even worse," explains Namjoon.

Everyone agrees and nods.

"The good thing is that Jungkook is going as a surprise guest. So, nobody really knows that he is going to Japan, except us on the table," says Jimin.

"Yes, so that would be safe for Jungkook to travel. He will cover himself anyways, and Hobi and I will be right there when you arrive in Japan," says Namjoon.

"It's all about the travel hours. Jungkook will manage," says Yoongi.

Jungkook nods.

When everybody is silent, I realize that I have to travel with Jungkook. Alone. Just him and I.

Suddenly, I am distracted by Taehyung's snapping fingers on my face.

"If this man bothers you on the plane, just drop me a text. That's on me," he says pointing towards Jungkook.

Everybody smiles, while Hobi laughs. Jungkook just nods back, slowing his motion with every nod, looking at Taehyung who is smiling at himself.

"Okay, guys! Let's move!" announces Jimin standing, making his chair abruptly fall on the ground.

Within a matter of seconds, the boys stood lined up on the door to leave. Namjoon carries two bags in each of his hands, whereas Jimin and Hobi carry suitcases and their personal bags. Hobi hugs Jungkook tightly.

"Hyung, it feels so sad traveling without you!" Jungkook taps Hobi's back.

"Protect my Hyung until we are reunited. Okay, Hana?" asks an almost crying Hobi.

"Don't worry!"

The boys walk to the elevator now, with Hobi making frequent turnbacks with different expressions each time- finger heart, finger crossed, sad curved lips, and finally a wave.

As soon as the door seals, Jungkook comes back inside, rushing to the kitchen.

Taehyung is now cleaning the mess, with Yoongi sitting and constantly ranting on the mess the boys made. I have twelve hours; I should better leave and come back later.

I informed Jungkook, who didn't question further. Whereas Taehyung kept on insisting on staying and Yoongi was back sleeping on the couch.

"I have somewhere important to go, Taehyung. Sorry!"

I left his apartment, feeling a sad Taehyung behind me.

I'll take a nap now.