Chapter 82 | Heaviness

"Jungkook, speak to me at least?" Namjoon cups my shoulder while saying it. I know how annoyed he might be with me as I kept quiet the whole way when he kept on asking me things. I hate that I ignore him, but I have nothing left to say. It's like everything has come to an end my life, my career, my motivation, my love.

I walk out as soon as the elevator opens up and walk feebly towards my apartment. My legs can't even walk. I raise my hand towards the password keypad, but my mind is blank. I don't know what is it? Confusedly looking over it, Namjoon moves my hand aside and types my birth date on the keypad- what an unfortunate day it was. The door opens and I quietly rush towards my bedroom, totally ignoring the presence of hyungs in the lounge. They never stop me either. I open the door with a thud and abruptly fall onto my bed, without closing the door. It's lonely everywhere.

"Namjoon? Is it...true?" Hobi's voice intrudes the lounge's silence.

"Please tell me it's not. Please," Jimin's sweet, light voice echoes.

"She is leaving." There's silence yet again as these words once again invade my inner peace and make me realize about my helplessness. The pain was growing more and more and I had no remedy for it, nothing in this world can make me feel better.

"But why? Did things go this bad?" Taehyung is concerned. Things went really bad, but the worst is that I never knew when it was happening. I had a premonition for her leaving this job, but the thought that she was going to stay somehow within this vicinity gave me some relief. But now, she is moving away, so away not just from the distance, but from my heart.

"I don't know. I was confused too." Namjoon sits on the couch as I hear the puffy sound of the cushions compressing. "When she told me to bring the contract, I was like maybe she wanted to shorten the duration of it, or even modify it consensually. But it turned out to be for her resignation, worse she is moving back to America."

"How can she do that?" Though Yoongi never talks about anyone's personal matters, especially love life, I was surprised to hear his furious tone. "She should know whom she is messing with."

"Yoongi, chill. You cannot force her on things. It's her decision that she has a right to make fully."

"Namjoon, she is a traitor. They run away like that," Yoongi is losing his temper.

"Yoongi, you have to understand her health issues as well. It wouldn't have been easy for her too," Hobi explains.

"I don't give a damn shit about it. My brother would have done everything for her, EVERYTHING. If just for once, she would have given him that privilege. Jungkook does not deserve all of this."

"He does have a point," Jin enters the conversation. "But Yoongi, it's hard. She can never come out of the trauma of her mother. And know that whenever she will see Jungkook, she can't manage to remain sane for long."

"I don't care. She did wrong. She can never know the pain Jungkook is going through."

"And Jungkook can't imagine what she is going through too, Yoongi." There's a sudden silence in the lounge before Yoongi's tone raises a bit more.

"If you think she is innocent, go and live with her."

"Yoongi, you need to chill. He is just-" and before Namjoon completes his sentence, I hear an unusual sound of feet thumping.

"You don't need to tell me what to do!" Jin's shriek catches me off guard and I know exactly what he is doing right now; holding Yoongi from his collar. "And stop shitting about Hana!"

It's funny how they are possessive towards her. Jin has never done this for me but is doing it for her. Nobody dares to speak against her, when they shouldn't, except Yoongi who is too possessive for me. But still, the little moments of Hana's friendship with Yoongi strike my mind and a faded smile appears. It makes me surprised at the same time how Yoongi is reacting toward her- there was never any hate between them. Is this because of me?