Chapter 38 | Pain

I walk faster now. The car is finally there.

I tap the unlock button again with my shivering hands and open the door. But one of them has already made their way to the car's door, blocking my entrance with his huge belly.

"Dude, look at her boobs!" he screams, pointing his finger to my neckline.

I cover my neckline with my hand, while I shake like crazy. The pointed fingers get closer and closer to my breast, while the other two men encircle me from around.

I had no other option than to scream out loud. As soon as I did, an ugly hand covered my mouth. His hand smelled of tobacco and made me want to puke, almost choking me. The men enjoyed my yelling and their hands were now an inch far than mine when one of them who is holding my mouth is pulled from the back by what seemed like an invisible hand. As he made his way to the ground, Jungkook's figure appeared standing. He runs to me and cups my face, while I cough off the suffocation by the suction of his ugly hand.

"Are you okay?" I nod.

And in no time, Jungkook swings the two men around and gives them a hard blow. The man who fell first never got up again, but Jungkook made sure they were beaten to death. I finally raised my head to see Jungkook sitting over one of them and hitting him right into his face. My concern got even deeper when I saw Jungkook's hands red. I ran towards them to see that Jungkook has really beaten him to death. The man's face is full of bruises and blood is seeping out of them, while Jungkook's hands are bruised too.

"Oh my!" I pick Jungkook who has no plans to stop beating him.

My hands were not too strong to carry him completely, but I did drag him from his body.

"Are you mad, Jungkook?" I sit down and hold his bruised, bloodied hands. I touch them lightly and he yells in pain.

"Get up!" I made him get up by holding his arms and walking him towards the car, while the three men lay unconscious, or even dead. I push him on the front- seat.

"This is not the driving seat," he mumbles.

"You think you are driving with these hands? You are mad, not me!" I gave him another push, making him forcibly get into the car. I run to the other seat and take off my heels before pushing the accelerator.

In no time, I drive the SUV out of the parking lot, before any person could notice.

"Jungkook, anyone could have seen you-"

"Did they touch you?" he asks, cutting me. I look back in his eyes, full of concern.

"No, they didn't."

"I am sorry."

"I am fine, Jungkook. I was just worried about you. If anyone-"

"You care for me?" he cuts me midway again.

"Of course, I do!" I shout back, irritated by his cutting off.

"You love me?" he says again, but my temper is so short that I reply the same without thinking.

"Of course, I-"

"Say it," he is eagerly waiting for me to complete when the words die in my mouth.

He lays his head on the back now and looks out of the window.

"It's getting hard for me now."

"What is?" I whisper, knowingly.

"Waiting for you."

I pushed the car accelerator, driving as fast as I could.

**********

"Where is the first-aid box?" I ask, sitting him on the couch. He points to the drawer beneath the mirror. I walk and take out the box, returning to the couch.