Chapter 63 | The

Jungkook: How are you doing, my love?

Me: Good, wbu?

Jungkook: Sad without you.

Me: I miss you too. </3

Jungkook: I have called mom for dinner tonight. Join us?

Me: I hate saying it, but I can't.

Jungkook: Are you alright?

Me: Yes, I am okay.

Jungkook: If it's your dad, bring him along. I hope he is okay with us.

Me: Of course, he is. It's just that I have a lot of work to do at home. Need to clear out dad's luggage.

Jungkook: Oh, Taehyung told me when I came back home. I am sorry you don't get enough time because of me.

Me: It's my job, Jungkook. Why are you sorry?

Jungkook: Just felt like that.

Me: Anyways, enjoy your dinner with her. I'll be a part of the next one.

Jungkook: Only if I'll invite.

Me: I don't need your invitation, write it down.

Jungkook: I would be more than glad if you'll come uninvited. ;)

Me: Don't I come uninvited in your dreams?

Jungkook: No. I always pray that you are there because I hate everything that doesn't have you.

Me: Stop it, I miss you more now.

[two minutes later]

Jungkook: My lips are drying.

Me: Oh, I see. Apply your favorite balm.

Jungkook: Nah, it won't help.

Me: Drink some water.

Jungkook: it. won't. help.

Me: Lick it with your tongue, then.

Jungkook: My tongue is acting rude, suddenly. Might need someone else's.

Me: Go find one, let me do my work now, and it was gross btw.

Jungkook: I am coming to your house.

Me: WHY?

Jungkook: You just told me to find one; I can't find anyone, but you.

Me: Bye.

Jungkook: Hahaahhahahaha. I love you. Bye.

Me: Love you too. *lip smooch*

I keep the phone aside and get off the couch. It's six in the evening and dad is cooking something delicious. The aroma is filling the lounge's air and stopping me from going anywhere. I head to the storeroom, against my will, and look at the huge boxes lying on the floor. My storeroom has everything I don't need, but I keep it clean. There is a huge closet in one corner, having the clothes of the other season and boxes of accessories I never wore. My taste in college was terrible; neon obsessions, neck-length earrings, funky colors, dark lipsticks blah blah blah. The point of keeping them is to remember what I used to be. If I let that part go off my memory, I would have nothing but this old, tired self to remember on my deathbed.

I move to the shelf I have emptied. It's large enough to fit dad's files in it; just the files, not his books. I'll probably fit them somewhere in the lounge. I take each file one by one and empty the two boxes. The files are of several colors and sizes. I counted them; 105. The floor doesn't even have the space for my foot now, it's frustrating.