Chapter 58 | Pay me

Jungkook's POV

She aggressively takes off her shirt after my straightforward rejection. I would love to lend her my shirt, but right now it's not what I want. As she takes off her shirt, out of any shyness, her skin reveals from beneath.

I missed it.

Today, she is wearing a white bra that looks more like a sports one, giving her skin more coverage. Her hot red bra is still fresh in my mind from that day. Now, she just stands in her bra and shorts and I wish it wasn't a time for therapy, where I had to turn my head. I can't take my eyes off her. She walks to the table and places her shirt on it and stands right against my back.

"Lie down." She gently places her palms on the side of my waist and her body almost touches mine. I nod and lie on my stomach, though I hated every second of not seeing her. As I lie down, I feel the twitching muscles making me jerk, intensely and I let out a groan. Nothing happens for a minute, I don't even know if she is right there or not.

Suddenly, I feel her weight pressed on my body. She sits right on my hips, each leg on either side of me.

"I will move my hand around now. Tell me when you feel an ache." Her voice is sweet and light.

She touches her hand on my back and I hiss from her cold touch on my skin. She moves it lightly around and finally ends at the spot and I whine in pain.

"Okay, okay I got it."

I could hear her opening the bottle of oil, while my face was facing the window on my right.

"Oh damn, the fragrance is so strong!"

I could do nothing but cry about my helplessness of missing out on her reaction. She subtly pours the oil on the infected area and closes the bottle again. She spreads the oil with her hand, like jam on a slice, but doesn't press it much and makes sure my lower back is completely drenched in oil. Even the light touch brings me so much ease. Her sudden grip on my side makes me yell, bringing me out of her light touch that I was adoring a second ago.

"I guess your veins are jumbled up, it's not the muscle." I huff out of exasperation. She loosens her grip a bit and lines her fingers in search of the jumbled veins. It feels so good, relieving, and intimate. Her fingers are now at the bottom of my back, but I still don't feel any pain.

"Umm, I think it's even lower than this."

I open my eyes and turn my head the most I could to face her.

"Take off your trousers," she orders, getting up from my butt. I don't hesitate but remain surprised by her sudden demand.

"I am not telling you to lay naked; you are wearing your underwear, right?"

I nod and get up from the bed, while she sits on the bed. I untie the strings of my trousers and when they are loosened, ready to drop, she shut her eyes close.

"Do it, I won't see you dropping your pants." I roll my tongue on my lip stud, looking at her acting all cute.

"You can see I won't mind."

"This masseuse respects your privacy," she laughs before completing her sentence. Anyways, I dropped my trousers and put them over her shirt. Thank god I didn't wear ridiculous underwear today as the one Jin gifted me that literally had tiny super Mario all over it. Today, it's black; Calvin Klein.

I lay down back on my stomach and she sits on my butt again, but a bit lower now. She massages my back again with her gentle hands and light, tingling fingers. She goes down and down, finally putting her fingers inside my underwear, though my hip hasn't even started yet. And right there, she presses hard at the tip of my butt, as if her whole weight is on her hand. I shrieked in pain that extended from the point she was pressing till my neck.