𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢

Name:- Uzui Y/N.

Age:- 23 years old.

Gender:- Female.

Height:- [Your Height].

Hair:- H/L and White.

Eyes:- Fuchsia.

APPEARANCE:-

PERSONALITY:-Y/N is an eccentric and flashy individual, always wanting to be "flamboyant", possessing a need for everything to be flashy and outstanding, even proclaiming that she is the godess of flashiness and festivals

PERSONALITY:-
Y/N is an eccentric and flashy individual, always wanting to be "flamboyant", possessing a need for everything to be flashy and outstanding, even proclaiming that she is the godess of flashiness and festivals. As a result of her exuberant and flamboyant personality, Y/N is very demanding of others. Furthermore, she also abhors the idea of unflashy things, as shown when the Hashira openly expresses her hate for plainness. However, Y/N also has a caring side that is masked under her flamboyant façade, one she only shows to those that are extremely close to her, most notably his three husbands, Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru. Furthermore, Y/N also declares that they must value their lives above all others as they are precious to her. Y/N looks up to people like Rengoku Kyojuro, and is seen to compare herself to hee fellow Hashira, implying that she has some sort of inferiority complex.

ABILITIES:-

•Overall Abilities: As a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Y/N is a very powerful and skilled combatant. She has displayed incredible physical feats of strength and speed, being the second physically strongest Hashira in the current generation as well as being the fastest runner out of all the Hashira. Y/N has also showcased great skill and precision in using explosives, minimizing damage dealt to the surroundings and maximizing the damage dealt to her opponents. Due to her shinobi training, Y/N has greater tactical skills and sharper senses, especially her sense of hearing, which helped her greatly during the course of her battle.

Enhanced Hearing: Y/N has a heightened sense of hearing. This ability allows her to easily hear noises deep underground, and she uses it to immediately discern that there are channels of underground tunnels and caves directly beneath her. Y/N also used her hearing to discern whether people are still present on a floor in a building.

Echolocation: As an advanced application of her hearing, Y/N also possesses echolocation. When trying to find the location of a battle underground, she analyzed the sounds reflected and resonated through the air by the walls of the caverns, and accurately locates and is even able to guess the number of people inside the tunnels by listening to the sound bouncing from their physical bodies.

Musical Score: A technique Y/N developed using her heightened sense of hearing to work in conjunction with her Sound Breathing, where she analyzes combat maneuvers and deconstructs the rhythm of her enemies' attacks into sound and reads them like sheet music to the point every fight becomes like a song. This allows Y/N to gain an understanding of her opponent's habits as well as their blind spots, giving her an edge against them. However, it takes a long time for Y/N to complete the score.

Immense Speed & Reflexes: Y/N is the fastest runner out of all the Hashira, and thus possesses tremendous levels of raw speed and reflexes, often shown when she moves so fast she appears to teleport.

Immense Stamina & Endurance: Due to her upbringing being raised to become a ninja and her own father's increased attempts to revive their clan by forcing Y/N and her siblings to train even more harshly and painfully then necessary, Y/N developed powerful resistance to pain.

Immense Strength: Y/N possesses tremendous physical strength that is greater than that of her Hashira brethren. In fact, Y/N was ranked second in an arm-wrestling contest among all the Hashira. Moreover, Y/N is able to fight at blistering speeds while carrying around her giant Nichirin Cleavers, swinging them incessantly to fend off her opponents without much trouble. 

FIGHTING STYLE:-

Master Swordsman: As a Hashira  of the Demon Slayer Corps, Y/N is one of the most powerful and skilled swordsman in the entire organization. Unlike most Demon Slayers, Y/N chooses to utilize a dual-wielding swordsmanship style with her Nichirin Cleavers, making use of a nunchucks-esque sword wielding style. Y/N can also use her sword wielding expertise in conjunction with her anti-demon bombs with great synergy, making her all the more dangerous. She also showed the ability to wield her Nichirin Cleavers with only one arm. In addition to traditional slashes and swings, Y/N has also been shown to spin her blades by their chain; the whirling motion allowing her to block blows and quickly attack in retaliation, with the blades in constant rapid motion.

•Sound Breathing: A Breathing Style that Y/N created herself. Sound Breathing seemingly combines Y/N's heightened sense of hearing, her Musical Score technique, her shinobi expertise as well as her dual Nichirin cleavers and his anti-demon bombs.

-First Form: Roar: The user lifts their twin swords above their head and slams them down with great force whilst simultaneously creating an explosion with her bombs to deal massive physical damage, causing a loud sound resembling thunder as a result

-Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes: The user holds their swords apart and spins them rapidly in conjunction with releasing her bombs, creating massive explosions while defending themselves from attacks.

-Fifth Form: String Performance: The user holds one of their swords with a reverse grip and spins the other using the chain that connects them. They couple this by also releasing numerous bombs to detonate, causing great explosions that deal massive physical damage.

SIDE NOTE:- Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru will be aged up.

Suma [23 years old].
Makio [24 years old].
Hinatsuru [25 years old].