𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Chapter Thirty-One
Team Work

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

EVERYONE WAS ON HIGH ALERT, watching closely for any slight move from their opponent. You could hear Tanjiro's heart beating fast and his breathing quickened slightly than normal. You couldn't have them backing away now.

Gyutaro scoffed when he saw the three demon slayers, "You can summon all the underlings you want... but there'll still be no blissful future waiting for you! You're all going to die anyway... so stop staring with those sparkling eyes!" You knew he was trying to scare the boys, but you weren't going to allow this. You must keep them motivated and encouraged to fight until the end.

"We're going to win! Us the Demon Slayers!" You exclaimed with confident smile, surprising Tanjiro with your outburst. "No way can you win especially since you're poisoned!" Daki barked back. Her words made Tanjiro look at you with concern, "Poison?" He mumbled under his breath, but he was surprised when he saw that you're still energetic.

"Oh, we're going to win easy, you dumbass bottom-feeders! I'm just starting!"

"Oh, spare us your bravado!"

You turned to Daki and and frowned, "Shut up! Don't you dare underestimate humans! All three of these boys are my brilliant Tsuguko! They have relentless grit! They will fight until the end! I know how to kill you, beheading you both at the same time!" You stated with pride and your smile didn't falter. Gyutaro smirked, "All those Demon Slayers perished because they couldn't do that simple thing. Not even the Hashira!" He spoke up again while scratching his neck.

They both continued to ramble about how many Hashiras they devoured before Daki went to attack you. However, Zenitsu moved fast and took her out of the building, Inosuke following after him which left you and Tanjiro to deal with Gyutaro.

"I won't let you kill my sister."

He closed one eye as his smirk widened, "We're going to crush your windpipe and kill you!" He stated with intimidating aura, but you were unfazed by him. You could notice Tanjiro shaking and you didn't blame him, it was an Upper Moon he was dealing with after all. Suddenly, Gyutaro was right in front of Tanjiro, ready to stab him in the jaw. Thankfully, you pulled him away just in time before he could get hurt. You and Gyutaro started to exchange clashes in an incredible speed.

Not long after, obi sashes started to shoot from the ceiling which made it difficult to concentrate on your current fight. Gyutaro chuckled evilly, "Them being your Tsuguko was a lie, right? Your movements are so out of sync! What a total bust!" You didn't focus on what he was saying as you were trying to hold the belts back. You managed to cut them and returned back to fight the demon.

This time, you threw explosions at him to give some time to recover. He quickly came back to attack you again, "He is quick! He really is like a praying mantis! What's up with these slashes?" You thought as you tried to either block or avoid the slashes by jumping, but you got injured in various places in your body. Unfortunately, you didn't notice the three blood slashes coming your way which means that your in a very bad situation.

Just in time, Tanjiro moved behind you and held them back while you continued to fight with Gyutaro. The burgundy haired boy was capable of deflecting the slashes by his water breathing, this was your cue.

"Sound Breathing: Fifth Form: String Performance!"

You held your swords with a reverse grip and spins the other using the chain that connects them, releasing numerous bombs to detonate, causing great explosions. Now the two of you were outside to resume the battle. Tanjiro shortly joined you to keep the obi belts away from you and this quite surprised you. Even though he was injured and in a bad condition, he still fought alongside you without any fear or hesitation. Yet this made you ashamed because he was trying to help you out because you're poisoned.

This pushed you to fight with everything you have in order to end this chaos as fast as possible. All of you were busy to notice Hinatsuru on the roof with a what looked like a kunai launcher. He shot them at the demon and you, but this won't effect you badly like how it will effect him. Gyutaro used his demon art to throw the small blades away from him, but he didn't see you dashing at him.

Gyutaro thought that you were going to cut his head off, so he sent you an upper strike. You ducked down out of blue and sliced his legs just in time as a kunai plunged into his neck.

Your plan has worked!

Tanjiro again joined you to decapitate him, but this just backfired as Gyutaro managed to regenerate his legs back.

"He regenerate his legs? Dammit! He's already neutralized the poison!"

A teasing smile tugged on the demons lips, "Man, that sure packed a punch! This poison I mean!" He said and prepared to use his blood demon art, creating circular slashes around his arms. You stopped in time and kicked Tanjiro away since it's dangerous for him to hold this attack back.

You pulled your swords apart and started to spin them, "Sound Breathing: Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes!" You spun your swords rapidly while throwing bombs to protect yourself from the slashes. You didn't know that you just gave Gyutaro a way to escape. You tried to look around and focus your hearing in case he made a noise yet you found nothing.

"Y/N sama, behind you!"

You heard a voice scream, making you turn around just in time to avoid the belts. You stopped and looked up, seeing Hinatsuru standing on the rooftop, "Hinatsu-..." You couldn't finish your sentence as he threw kunai at the obi sashes.

"I will draw the belts toward myself! Y/N sama, don't mind me! Go back for the dem-..."

Your eyes widened in fear when you saw Gyutaro covering Hinatsuru's mouth, for once there you feel real fear. He was in grave danger!

"Hinatsuru!"

You were about to move to save him, but the belts returned to delay your rescue, "Dammit! The belts are blocking me!" Panic was taking control of you as you tried desperately to dispose of those belts. Your attempts failed as they just covered your view of Hinatsuru. You remembered how he just wanted a normal life after this mission ends, it frightened you to see him die because of you, "Hinatsuru!"

With a boost of energy, you pushed the belts away from you, "Leave him alone!"