𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻:
𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 1

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

YOU STOOD IN FRONT OF YOUR husbands while crossing your arms, a serious look was painted on your face. The three men stood beside each other as they were nervous about what you were going to tell them.

You breathed out softly and looked up at your husbands, "Alright my boys! We are going to have dinner with Diavolo, what I want you to do is to not gawk at anything there and to behave. Suma no crying over anything, Makio don't hit Suma for crying, and Hinatsuru... er... You're fine. Am I clear?" You said as you tapped your foot. Both Suma and Makio gasped when you didn't give any instructions to the eldest husband.

"Why do we get warned and Hinatsuru not?!" Makio exclaimed as he pointed at his co-husband with anger. Suma nodded as tears welled up in his eyes, "Yeah! Hinatsuru always gets your effection more than us! Do you hate us? Aren't we your husbands too?!" He whined, giving you a cute pout. You stared at them with disbelief while blinking your eyes then composed yourself, "What are you talking about? I love you all the same way, but you both fight a lot and I don't want him to get bad impression about you." You reasoned which made the two let out a small 'oh' in understanding.

Hinatsuru smiled apologetically as he placed his hands on both Makio's and Suma's shoulders, "Come on now boys, let's prepare ourselves for the dinner. We need to be presentable." He said, his smile becoming a charming one. The two nodded and you all proceeded to change your clothes and prepare yourselves.

-MINI TIME SKIP-

A knock was heard from your door as you all finished putting the final touches. Your husbands were busy in the bathroom, preparing themselves together. You groaned and turned to the door, "Come in!" You exclaimed, returning to continue painting your famous mark on your eye. The door opened and in walked Satan who looked at you all with puzzlement.

You raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for what he has to say, "Yes? What's the matter?" You questioned, crossing your arms. Satan snapped back to reality and looked at you, "Barbatos is waiting for you downstairs." He informed as you hummed and nodded your head.

"Just a few minutes and we will be ready."

"Where are you going with him?"

You stared at him for a moment before replying to him, "Diavolo has invited me and my husbands for dinner." You told him with bored tone while he looked at you with shock as if you grow two heads. The look on his face made you stare at him with questioning look, "What?" He quickly shook his head at your loud and harsh voice, "No, it's nothing. It's just strange that he invited you for dinner just like that." Once he said that, your gaze turned into a glare that made Satan shiver in fear.

"You think I'm not flamboyant enough to be invited?!"

He couldn't reply to you as your glare sharpened more. Before he could say anything, a hand was replaced on your shoulder, "We are ready, Y/N sama." Suma told you, offering you a cheerful smile. You quickly calmed down and turned around to face them. You blushed when you saw how handsome they looked in casual clothes, "My flamboyant boys are so handsome! My heart can't handle this!" You thought, not aware of the nosebleed you got that made the three men freak out. Satan used this opportunity and fled out of the room so he won't get scolded by you again.

"Y/N sama, your nose!"

"You're bleeding!"

"Whoa! You're not dying, right?!"

You didn't reply and just kept on staring at them while they panicked at how should they stop the bleeding.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

After getting your problem fixed, you and your three husbands went downstairs. You saw the familiar dark green hair of Barbatos who was here to take you to Diavolo's castle.

When he saw you, a friendly smile formed on his lips, "It's very nice to see you again, miss Y/N. I believe these are your husbands, right?" You nodded as you moved aside so he can get a better look at your husbands, "Yes, these are Hinatsuru, Suma, and Makio." You introduced them with pride. Barbatos gave an eye-closed smile to the three men, "It's a pleasure to meet you all, I'm Barbatos, lord Diavolo's butler." He stated as the three of them smiled in greeting.

"Anyway, we're running late and my lord is waiting."

As he said that, you all proceeded to leave the house. You four got into a carriage that will take you to the castle. Once you arrived there, you couldn't help but gasp at the sight of the long building in front of you. Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru gasped as well in awe as it was their first time seeing such a place, but not like how you were amazed by it.

"So flashy and flamboyant! Not plain at all, just like how like it!!!!!" You thought in excitement as your eyes formed hearts. "Look who said not to gawk at anything there." Makio said as he looked at you with a frown of disappointment. Both Suma and Hinatsuru sweatdropped while smiling nervously at your gawking. Barbatos cleared his throat to get everyone's attention to him, "Follow me, I will take you to the livingroom where lord Diavolo is waiting." Saying that, he opened the large doors and guided you to the said room.

It didn't take long for you to arrive there, just a few turns and you were in front of a door. Barbatos twisted the knob and moved to the side so you four can walk in. You saw Diavolo standing up and turned to you with a big happy smile, "Ah, you finally made it! I'm glad you came here, I would like to welcome you in my humble castle!" He politely said as you felt his smile for some reason charming you.

The first one to notice your daze was Hinatsuru who couldn't remove his eyes from you, "Hmm, I wonder if Y/N sama is falling for this guy... It would be a bit displeasing." He thought as fear and suspicion raised in his heart. The other two noticed your bewilderment as well, but they just thought it was because of the castle and how flamboyant it was. However, Hinatsuru knew this and he was certain that this demon was falling for you.