𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻:
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝘂𝘁𝘆

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

THE SCHOOL DAY HAS ENDED AFTER a long struggle with the plain lectures. After you arrived to the school earlier this day, Mammon ran away from you as he was scared you will drag him again with that inhuman speed of yours. You didn't question it and just proceeded to walk to the school.

Anyhow...

You were making your way out of the school, but then something caught your attention. You could hear a conversation between three people in the room nearby, so you stood in place and listened carefully.

"My lord, there has to be a way to stop them." A voice that's new to you spoke up first. A sigh could be heard from another man, "I don't think so, Barbatos. I tried to stop them, but they return each time I attack them." A voice that you assumed was Diavolo's said as you could pick a depressing tone in his voice. "We need to think of a way to solve this before they conquer the Devildom." Lucifer, you guessed, stated which made everyone go quiet.

You hummed and crossed your arms, "Maybe I should offer my generous help." You thought with a big smile on your face. With your incredible kunoichi skills, you sneaked inside the room. The three males didn't notice you as they were busy thinking of a way to fix their problem. You stood right behind Diavolo and whispered in his ear, "Would you like my flamboyant help?" The demon prince yalped when he heard your voice and turned to face you, "Y/N? Don't sneak up on me like that! I almost got a heart attack!" He exclaimed, placing his hand on his chest to calm his beating heart.

You laughed and moved to stand beside him, "I'm sorry, but being a kunoichi made me more sneaky than ever." You explained as a smirk tugged on your lips.

"Kunoichi?"

A male with dark green hair spoke up his question. He was new and you haven't met him before, but nevertheless you answered hid question. You nodded your head, "Yup, it's for women who are trained to be ninja. They're called kunoichi... Uh..."You trailed off since you don't know his name yet.

Diavolo realized the situation and started to introduce you to the other guy, "Y/N, meet Barbatos, my very trustworthy butler. Barbatos, this is Y/N Uzui, the new exchange student." Barbatos smiled and bowed in greeting, "It's nice to meet you miss Y/N." He said and you being arrogant nodded your head and crossed your arms, "Me too." Was the only thing you said before returning to the main subject.

"Now tell me what's the matter?"

Lucifer let out a sighed and started to explain everything to you, "Apparently, a new kind of creatures appeared in Devildom and are attacking any demon on their way. We tried to kill them, but they keep on returning." After he finished, you started to think for a moment then smirked.

"Alright then! Give me a moment to wear my uniform and I will slay those creatures flamboyantly!"

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

After putting on your uniform and telling your husbands that you have a mission, you were taken to the outskirts of Devildom where the creatures reside. Lucifer, Diavolo, and Barbatos decided to join you. Both Barbatos and Lucifer went to gaurd around to prevent any demon from coming near the outskirts, leaving you and Diavolo alone. From your spot, you could hear noises not far away from you.

"There's sounds near us, we must be careful." You instructed Diavolo and he nodded. You both continued to walk until you saw a few small elf-like monsters jumping here and there. You raised an eyebrow at the demon behind you, "You couldn't defeat those small things? They look pathetic." You said with an unamused look on your face. The look on the demon prince turned serious, "Don't underestimate them, they can regenerate when you attack them individually." He told you and you smirked.

"Then I will attack them them all at once!" Saying that, you disappeared in the thin air, leaving Diavolo alone.

"Y/N wait!"

You stood there with a smirk as you stood in front of the monsters, "Hey uglies, wanna play?" The creature looked at you as they let out a growl then jumped at you. Diavolo saw you standing still as the monsters were about to attack, "Watch out, Y/N!" He called and all you did was just smirk. The creature launched at you, creating a mess of dust around them. Diavolo stood there with shook as he thought you might have been killed by those things. However...

"I didn't expect you to be eager to die!"

Hearing your voice, Diavolo looked up and saw you up high in the air, "How did she-...?" He stopped as he saw you pulling your swords out and preparing yourself to attack.

"Sound Breathing: First Form: Roar!"

You pushed yourself down and slammed your cleavers on the monsters, throwing your bombs and creating massive explosions that killed a big number of those creatures. Diavolo stood there with shock as he saw you still fighting with graceful and swift movements. You held the chain that connected your swords and started to swing them around as you ran, taking down the creatures before they can regenerate again.

Suddenly, three of those elfs shot blue fire toward Diavolo. He was about to dodge it, but you appeared right in front of him to protect him, "Sound Breath: Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes!" You held your swords apart and spun them rapidly, throwing your bombs as well to protect both you and Diavolo and kill creatures as well. After you finished your attack, you spoke up, "Are you alright?" You asked which seemed to wake Diavolo from his daze. He shook his head, "Y-Yes, thank you Y/N." You looked at him over your shoulder and smiled.

" You looked at him over your shoulder and smiled

"That's good to know." That was all you said before returning to the battle.

The demon prince felt mesmerized by how fast you moved to protect him. He realizes that it's not suitable, but you were like a Knight in shining armor coming to save him from evil. Were you doing this to your husbands as well? Maybe that's why the three men love you so much, because you protect them. Imaginary stars appeared around him a blush formed on his lips, "She is so... fabulous... And that smile..." He thought as a dreamy smile formed on his lips as he watched you defeat those monsters with your swords so swiftly.

"I think I'm in love!!"