𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲:
"𝗠𝘆 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀!"

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

AFTER THE INTRODUCTIONS WERE OVER, you were now to be taken to a place known as the house of Lamentation and the one taking you was Lucifer, but you have to wait for the rest of his brothers to come so you can go home together. You two were waiting in front of the main gate of RAD as a meeting spot.

Your patience started to run thin, so you decided to distract yourself with something else to waste time. You noticed that the sky was dark. If it was now the end of school, you should at least see the sunset, right? You turned to Lucifer and crossed your arms, "Is it always dark like this? Don't you have daytime?" You asked while raising an eyebrow at him. Lucifer nodded as he sighed, "Yes, there's daytime only in the human realm and Celestial realm. Here in Devildom is always night." He briefly explained, making you huff in annoyance. This world was actually suitable for the demons you fight since there's no sun in here. Like this, the humanity will live peacefully if demons come here. Yeah, that's not a bad idea.

You groaned as you started to get irritated by how late his brothers were, "Are your brothers coming or what?" You asked, tapping your feet while placing your hands on your hips. Lucifer pulled out his D.D.D to check the time, "Just a little bit and they will arrive." He confronted and you rolled your eyes.

"Siblings." You muttered which earned Lucifer's interest, "You have siblings, Y/N?" He asked to distract you a little bit until his brothers arrive. You raised an eyebrow, but you answered either ways, "Yes, I used to have eight siblings." You replied with a short answer which made Lucifer slightly shocked, but that wasn't the case.

"Used to?"

"They have died."

With that you went quiet. You didn't like to talk about what happened to your siblings because you didn't accept what you have done to them. Lucifer noticed you pause and decided not to press it anymore. Your ears picked up a sound of footsteps approaching which made you look up and saw six males coming toward you and Lucifer. You recognized both Asmodeus and Satan, but the other four were unknown.

As they reached you, the one with purple hair pointed at you, "Is she the new exchange student?" He asked and you didn't like the attitude he was giving as an irk mark appeared on your forehead. Lucifer nodded to his brother and started to introduce them all to you, "These are Mammon the avatar of greed, Leviathan the avatar of envy, Beelzebub the avatar of gluttony, and Belphegor the avatar of sloth." After he finished his introduction to his brothers, he turned to you, "This is Y/N Uzui." He introduced you plainly which you hated.

"Do not introduce me like that! I'm a very respectful woman thank you so much! Let me show you how I introduce myself." You took a deep breath and smirked, "I'm the god of flashiness and festivals! I'm the flamboyant Sound Hashira, Uzui Y/N!" You proudly said, striking a pose.

The seven brothers sweatdropped at your overly prideful introduction, "Didn't anyone notice that she is acting like Mammon?" Belphie pointed out to which both you and Mammon glare at him

"Oi! Don't compare me to this human/demon!" You both exclaimed in sync.

"Yup, they are both the same." The six brothers thought in unison while sweatdropping.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Later that day, you were taken to the big house. It was the first time you see a building like this. You fought a lot with Mammon since you both were pretty egotistical. You were also taken to a room where you will stay at and probably share with your husbands which you didn't mind. When the four brothers knew that you are a demon slayers, they went pale for a moment, especially Mammon, until Lucifer explained to them that you won't hurt them because they are unlike the other demons you fight and that three of your family members are going to live with them for a year.

You couldn't wait for the next day to come, so you slept rather earlier because you were exhausted from your mission and to go see your beloved men. When the next day came, you didn't even want to eat breakfast since you want to have food in your real home. Lucifer called Diavolo to come and take you since you were demanding a lot and surely the male came as promised. Lucifer insisted on accompanying you for Diavolo's safety since he still doesn't trust you with him yet.

"Are you ready?" Diavolo asked while offering you his cheerful smile.

"Yeah yeah, let's go."

"You must show respect to lord Diavolo, Y/N."

"Shut up you! Nobody cares!"

With that, the three of you teleported back to the human world, specifically in front of your house. Diavolo glanced at the place with awe, "You have a really wonderful house." He amused by how well kept your front yard. Lucifer kept just on observing the area and how peaceful it was.

You smiled with pride, "Sure, just wait until you see who keeps this place so neat." You said and went to the main door, both demons following after you. You opened the door and walked in, "Hinatsuru, Makio, Suma! I'm home!" You called and shortly later, three sets of footsteps rushed toward you. Diavolo and Lucifer saw three pretty men exiting a room with complete surprise on their faces.

"Y/N sama!" The three exclaimed and dashed toward you, engulfing you in a tight hug.

"We thought you were gone! Woah!"

"Shut up, Suma! I knew Y/N sama would return!"

"We're glad you're fine."

The three expressed their feelings to you which made you laugh, "Come on my boys, you know it's not flamboyant if I left you like that." You pulled away to let your men examine you. Makio turned to the other two males with you, "Who are they, Y/N sama?" He asked while rudely pointing his finger at them, feelings unpleased about them being with you.

"Y/N sama! You're not replacing us right?" Suma cried as he hugged you tightly. Hinatsuru kept quiet as he was scared what Suma said might be right.

"Whoa whoa! I'm not replacing you guys! They are our guests and I have some news for you, but first let me introduce you three." You said and Suma pulled away to let you introduce them to your guests.

"Diavolo, Lucifer, meet Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma. My three flamboyant husbands who will live with me in Devildom."

The two demons were utterly shocked when they heard what you proudly said, "Three husbands?! She had three husbands?!!" They both thought as they were unable to comprehend that you have three husbands.

Diavolo, Lucifer, you still have so much to learn about Y/N's flamboyant life.