𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Chapter Twenty
The Date

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

IT HAS BEEN MONTHS SINCE the incident with Solomon. The male actually kept on avoiding you the best he could, but eventually you caught him and forced him to apologize. At least he was sure that you won't kill him which was a good relief to him.

However, that wasn't the matter.

Recently, you and Diavolo become really close to each other. There was no denying that you both had something going between you that so suddenly got you two to become more than just good friends. Everyone could see that spark of admiration in both of your eyes which was actually kinda cute. However, neither you nor Diavolo wanted to admit your feelings to each other... Mainly Diavolo because he thought that you may not want any additional member in your family.

He knew that dealing with three men who had their needs and demands is a bit too difficult, that's why he didn't want to put pressure in you to accept him. To be completely honest, it was making him depressed to not be able to confess his everlasting love to you. Still, all he wants is just for you to be happy with him as a friend or more.

The brothers though noticed how you and Diavolo were getting close and let's just say they were displeased with this, especially Mammom since he was way too jealous. You were mostly with the prince in school, so it felt slightly unfair because you weren't paying them any attention even though you live with them.

They saw how you both hang out a lot more than needed, but they can't complain about it. You're a grown-up woman and you know how to take care of yourself and decide who you go with.

Your husbands were more than happy to see you both get close. They kept on encouraging the demon prince to confess to you and of course give him some tips about how to deal with you and your temper tantrums. They even tried to give you some hints about how Diavolo feels about you, but you never understood what they meant. They couldn't blame you for this...

You didn't experience dating or falling in love before. You were put into an arranged marriage thanks to your father without even spending a good amount of time to know your husbands. It was then after you four started to live together that you began to love the three of them.

Anyway, let's return to the present...

You were now in your room, finishing your last touches as Hinatsuru was done with your hair. You stood in front of the mirror to get a good look at your outfit.