𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Chapter Sixteen:
Mr. Match Makers!

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

A MONTH WENT RATHER quickly for everyone. During your time at school, your three husbands would sneakily go to visit Diavolo, giving him advices about how to get to your heart and then return home before you know it. To say that the demon prince was surprised the three men were helping him even though he is a demon. Thus, he will ask them about it the next time.

"We all sleep together!"

"We do the house chores together!"

"Plus we all bathe together."

The three husbands explained in brief their daily routine in their house with you. Diavolo just blinked as he tried to grasp the information he was told. Makio frowned as he crossed his arms, "Did you understand?" He exclaimed, making Diavolo snap out of his thoughts.

The prince nodded his head, but decided to ask something, "What about Y/N? Isn't she your wife? I know that wives do the house chores." He saked, looking at the three men with dotted eyes.

Hinatsuru chuckled since he expected Diavolo to ask this question, "Well, Y/N sama is mostly outside doing her missions. We need to provide everything she needs in order for her to remain in good state." Diavolo let out an 'oh' of amusement and nodded his head in understanding.

"Don't worry about anything! Y/N sama is so kind and loving, you will enjoy your stay with us!" Suma who was blushing exclaimed, placing his hands on his cheeks at the thought of you. Makio seemed to agree because he smirked and nodded, "Mhm, I'm sure you will be the perfect addition."

Diavolo found himself speechless as the three men gave him assuring smiles, but he still wants to know why are they helping him. He took a deep breath and faced the husbands, "If you don't mind me asking, I want to know why are you helping me to be a part of your family even though I'm a demon? Shouldn't you also be jealous that I'm falling for your wife?" He gathered as much courage as possible to speak up his question. Makio, Hinatsuru, and Suma looked at him with confusion. Suddenly, the three bursted in laughter which confused the demon prince.

"We care about Y/N sama's happiness and we're sure she would be happy to have you. Also, you're not like those demons in our world anyway." Makio spoke up first and the other two nodded. Suma moved behind Diavolo and placed both of his hands on his shoulders, "Plus, we are fine with sharing. We have lived like this for a while and nothing happened to ruin our relationship." He said, giving Diavolo a childish smile.

"Not to mention that Y/N sama believes that you're so flamboyant in your own way." Hinatsuru added, chuckling afterward. Suddenly, both Suma and Makio held each of Diavolo's arms, "Come on! We have a lot of things to work on before planning for your first date!" Suma chanted as they started leave the livingroom with Hinatsuru following after them.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

You were at school, exactly in the cafeteria with the seven brothers around you. You were in a bad mood because of the plain boring classes and lectures that you despise the most.

The first one to notice your bad mood was Satan, "What's the matter Y/N? You seem like you want to murder someone." He asked which earned him a glare from you. You slammed your fist on the table, "You're asking me this?! It's obvious why! This plain routine is not my flamboyant style!" You exclaimed with veins appearing around your face.

Lucifer sighed in disappointment, "This is how the system of RAD works, we cannot change it unfortunately." He told you which made you roll your fuchsia eyes. Asmo waved his hand in dismissal to earn your attention, "Let's not talk about school right now. Tell me Y/N, are you willing to marry a fourth husband? Because if so, I'm ready to be that husband." He said, wiggling his eyebrows while giving you a seductive smile.

Your glare sharpened as a dangerous aura surrounded you, "Are you kidding me?! My husbands are enough and even if I thought of marrying a fourth husband, it won't be a pervert like you." You declared loudly that everyone in the cafeteria looked at you, but you didn't care about them.

"Huh?!" Asmo exclaimed in shock as he felt offended.

Mammon let out a hum at your statement, "I agree with her, she needs to marry a great man... like the GREAT Mammon!" He exclaimed, pointing his thumb finger at himself.

Everyone in the table gave him a deadpanned look, "Your the last person to speak... If Y/N wants a fourth husband, it should be someone that can keep her safe and protect her." Belphie stated, letting out a yawn. Beel suddenly raised his hand, "Or someone can keep her fit and give her delicious food!" He suggested, earning a nod from his twin.

"Tch, all of these things are for normies! She needs someone cool and can depend on!" Levi spoke up with excitement. Satan shook his head, "It's better if the person is smart and more mature." He stated, raising his index up while closing his eyes.

Lucifer raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms, "Your suggestions are invalid, what she actually needs is a responsible man that can take care of everything." Everyone started to give their opinions about what kind of a man should your fourth husband be, obviously hinting on themselves. You were slowly getting irritated that they didn't consider your feeling or decision.

With one swift movement, you slammed your fist on the table again that it cracked a bit, "It's none of your business what my fourth husband should be and it won't be any of you, so shut up and don't about this topic in front of me ever again!" After yelling at them, you stomped out of the cafeteria in anger and because you lost your appetite. The seven brothers sat there in shock while everyone around in the cafeteria started at the door you walked through.

"What in the Devildom just happened?" They all thought in unison, still staring at the cafeteria door.