𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Chapter Fifteen:
Dinner with the Prince 2

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ALL OF YOU RELAXED IN THE lounge room as Barbatos served you some tea while waiting for dinner. Everything was awkwardly quiet as you all were just sipping on your tea.

You were about to speak up, but Diavolo spoke up before you, "I'm glad you all came here, I will get to know you more." He stated, breaking the silence between you five. You could see that he was genuinely happy from his smile, "Your castle looks so beautiful, I like it." Suma declared as he looked around with stars in his eyes. The demon prince laughed, "Why thank you! My family has built it and lived here for long!" He proudly said, but then his smile turned sad out of blue, "Although I might get a bit lonely here..." He trailed off which made you all look at him with small frowns.

"But hey! You got a very flashy friends around you!" You spoke up as you tried to cheer him up. The male looked at you with puzzlement, "Flashy friends?" He asked since he was unfamiliar with the term flashy, but he heard you say it a few times. Hinatsuru laughed at the prince's confusion, "It's a word Y/N sama uses when she likes something." He simply explained and Diavolo let out a low 'oh'. His bright smile returned, "I see, maybe I can use the term flashy to express my liking as well!" He said and laughed with delight afterward.

"Am I the only one that thinks he acts like Rengoku san?" Makio questioned, earning a nod from his co-husbands and wife. However, Diavolo heard what Makio said and spoke, "Who is Rengoku?" That was Hinatsuru's chance to test his theory since Diavolo asked, he can use the advantage of you and Rengoku being bestfriend for a bit. He smiled gently with his eyes closed, "Rengoku san is Y/N's crush of course." He cheerfully said.

"Huh?!"

You, Suma, and Makio exclaimed in shock. Both of Suma and Makio looked at you with surprise, "Really? Since when was he your crush?" Makio exclaimed with anger, glaring daggers at you. Suma nodded in agreement as he was about to cry, "Yeah! The last time I checked he was your bestfriend!" He cried out, clenching his fists tightly. Hinatsuru didn't say anything as he noticed that Diavolo's smiled became forced, it was obviously that he is jealous right now.

You started to freak out while looking between the two, "I don't know about this either! Oi Hinatsuru, who told you this?!" You said, pissed off that you were accused of loving your bestfriend without even you knowing about it. Hinatsuru laughed as he looked at you with gentle purple eyes, "I guessed because you always talk about him in the last few days." He lied, making you freeze in place out of shock.

"Since when was I talking about Rengoku?!"

You snapped back to reality, "No Hinatsuru, there's nothing between me and Rengoku. We are just friends." You declared which made both Suma and Makio sigh in relief while Hinatsuru quickly turned to Diavolo to see him sighing quietly as well. Diavolo glanced at the clock and smiled, "Dinner should be ready, please follow me to the diningroom." He stated, standing up with you following behind closely.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The diningroom was more mesmerizing than the lounge room. Various types of food was set in front you to eat and enjoy. The food looked strange, but you couldn't deny that it smelled so delicious.

As you were all eating, Suma let out a loud hum, "Hmm! This is so yummy!" He exclaimed, covering his mouth while blushing in embarrassment. Makio glared at the youngest husband, "Can't you act like a grown up for once?" He scolded which made Suma pout.

Diavolo chuckled, "Please, let him be. This means that he likes the food." He stated then turned to you, "What about you, Y/N? How's the food with you?" You let out a hum and nodded, "Not bad. It's not like the Japanese food I'm used to eat, but it's delicious." You said which made Diavolo relieved that you enjoyed the food.

The three husbands noticed how he was looking at you with admiration which made them a bit jealous. As you all enjoyed the food, you suddenly felt the urge to use the bathroom and quickly too. You leaned forward to Diavolo, "If you don't mind, I need to use the restroom." You told him and he blinked a few times before smiling and nodding his head, "Alright, Barbatos!" He called out and the said male walked in after a few seconds.

"Yes my lord?"

"Please guide Y/N to the restroom."

Barbatos gave a friendly smile and bowed slightly, "Sure, please follow me miss Y/N." You stood up and follow after the butler to the bathroom, leaving Diavolo with your three husbands.

The three quickly went forward so they were closer to Diavolo after making sure you were gone. The first one to speak was Hinatsuru, "Do you like Y/N sama?" He straightforwardly asked which made Diavolo look at them with confusion.

"Wh-What? What are you talking about?"

Suma noticed that he was blushing and pointing it out, "He is blushing! Which means it's true!" He exclaimed and Diavolo found himself unable to hide this from them. You're their wife and they certainly can pinpoint when someone is in love with you. He sighed and looked down in guilt, "I'm sorry... I couldn't really help it, she is just so attractive and nice. She also treats me like a normal person, not like the others..." He trailed off, waiting for the men's reaction.

"Heh, I know Y/N sama is attractive. You don't need to be ashamed of falling for her." Makio stated, petting Diavolo's shoulder with a big smile. Diavolo looked confused as he looked at the other two, "What matters to us is Y/N's happiness even if includes you." Hinatsuru added with his usual soft smile. Suma gave a childish grin as he agreed with his two co-husbands, "You're welcome to be a member of the Uzui household." He confirmed.

Diavolo was at loss of words as he couldn't find anything to say or reply to him. These three were willing to help him get along with you and probably... be the fourth husband.