𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁:
𝗥.𝗔.𝗗

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"WOAH! WHY CAN'T I GO WITH Y/N SAMA?!" Everyone stood there, staring at Suma who couldn't stop crying at all. Makio was shaking in rage while Hinatsuru smiled nervously, you on the other hand were rubbing your temple to ease the headache.

"My gosh! I wanna leave immediately!" You thought, closing your fuchsia eyes in process. Yes you love Suma a lot, but sometimes he can be too much to handle. He cries a lot whenever you leave for a mission and now he is doing the same. Makio was unable to hold himself, so he hit Suma on the back of his head, "Oi! Shut up, you're too noisy!" He scolded as Suma held his head and cried more.

"Y/N sama!! Makio is bullying me!"

"I said shut up!"

They both started to fight and you were about to interfere, but Hinatsuru stopped you, "You go ahead, I will handle them." He said, offering you a soft smile. However, you can see something off in this smile, it was a dangerous smile. You sighed and nodded, "Alright then, do not let them make a fuss." You stated which made Hinatsuru nod. He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on your forehead, "Be careful, Y/N sama." He gently reminded you to which agreed to without even thinking.

You and five of the brothers- Lucifer, Mammon who was dragged by Lucifer, Asmo, Satan, and Beel- left the house to go to this so called school. Strangely, both Belphie and Levi didn't come with you, but you didn't bother yourself to ask about useless stuff.

"Are your husbands so loud like this usually, Y/N?" Satan asked you out of blue. You turned to him with a very angry face, "Are you making fun of my boys?!" You demanded, glaring daggers at him. For a moment, Satan felt nervous to even utter a word. Your glare was so sharp that he felt that you were glaring at his very soul. He cleared his throat and composed himself, "No no, you misunderstood me. I'm just asking." He quickly corrected himself, hoping you would calm down. You calmed a little bit after your sudden outburst, "To answer your question... not really, they're only noisy when they are fighting over me of course." You confidently replied, pushing your H/L white hair like a fashionista.

"Don't insult her or her husbands, she is sensitive about this topic." You heard Asmo whisper to Satan. You decided to ignore them since they worth nothing to you right now. You focused on your very plain uniform, you were forced to wear those dark colored clothes because it's the official register. You styled your hair in [Favorite Hair Style] and placed your famous headband to make you look flashy, not to mention your everyday makeup. However, you still felt really plain in this uniform. You couldn't wear your flashy gloves or the rings in your upper arms because the uniform was long sleeved.

"Can't those uniforms be less plain?" You asked, directing your question to Lucifer who was walking slightly ahead of you. He hummed to let you know that he heard you, "I can assume that they are that plain. It's the regular uniform for every student in this school." He logically replied, making a few irk marks to appear around you.

"That's ridiculous! I hate it already!"

"I agree with you, let's run together away from school!" Mammon stated, holding into your shoulders which actually pissed you off.

"Don't touch me with your plain hands, demon!" You exclaimed, hitting Mammon right under his chin. The four brothers stared in shock, but then turned away once your glare turned to them.

"Let's make it clear, I HATE plainness! And you're all not flamboyant enough to become close to me or even touch me,got it?!"

They all found themselves nodded at your demanding manner. Lucifer sighed, "Just what are we getting ourselves into with this human?"

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"What a gloomy place! No flashiness at all!"

You sat in the classroom as a man was explaining something you weren't interested in. At first when you saw the school, you thought it looked flamboyant. However, once you stepped inside, it looked rather gloomy. Like a haunted house or something like that.

You placed your head on your hand and let out a sigh, this day was moving very slow. Eventually, the bell rang and everyone was free for some time before the second lecture starts. You decided to take a walk around the school to kill the time. The hallways were way depressing than the classroom itself. You sighed, "I really miss everyone..." You thought as you mindlessly walked in a random direction.

You could hear rushing footsteps from the other hallway and stopped so the person won't bump into you. However, the person who took a sharp turn from the hallway halted which resulted in them almost falling. Thankfully you caught the person in time before something happens to them. You stared down and saw it was a blond haired kid. You let go of him and the kid let out a sigh of relief, "Thank you for catching me." He spoke up and you just shrugged it off.

"Nah, no problem kid. Just be careful next time."

The boy pouted, "I'm not a kid!" He stated, stomped his foot on the ground. You raised an eyebrow at him, "Hey, I'm being nice to you, so don't test your luck with me." You said as a veins appeared on your face. The boy was unfazed by your dangerous aura, "I'm not testing my luck with you! I don't like being called kid!" The boy exclaimed with a frown on his face.

"Then do you prefer to be called brat? Or don't you have a name?"

You crossed your arms and bent your body slightly to hover over him. He was about to reply to you, but...

"Luke? Where did you go?"

A voice was heard from the same hallway the kid came from. It seems you're up to meet another person today.