𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲:
𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

YOU AND THE BOY KNOWN AS LUKE stood in place, waiting for who's coming. You could hear two sets of footsteps which affirmed to you that two students are approaching you both.

Soon enough, two guys walked out of the other hallway. One was with pale skin and white hair while the other had a darker skin and brown hair.

"There you a-... Oh, hello."

The one with brown hair didn't seem to notice you, not until he averted his eyes to you, "You seem to be new here, I haven't seen you before." He added, offering you a friendly smile. You raised an eyebrow at him, thinking that he and his fellow friends are demons as well. However, you can feel differences in their presence, "And you are...?" You trailed off, waiting for him to introduce himself. The guy didn't show that he was offended as his smile remained the same, "Please pardon my manners, my name is Simeon, this Solomon and you probably have met Luke." He introduced while you gave a nod of understanding.

"Name is Uzui Y/N, the flamboyant Sound Hashira!" You exclaimed with pride, folding your arms over your chest. You can feel the one with white hair eyeing you, "I feel like I have heard of your name before... Oh, you're the new exchange student from the human world." Solomon stated, but you were pissed off that he looking at you as if you were a prize or something like that. You glared at him, showing him your dissatisfaction, "Stop looking at me like that, pervert." You demanded with venomous tone, "Anyway, you three don't seem to be demons like the others here. So, what are you?" You asked, waiting in anticipation for them to reply.

The one named Luke puffed his cheeks, "Of course we are not like those evil creatures! Me and Simeon are from the Celestial Realm and Solomon is a human like you." He exclaimed as he was displeased that you called him a demon. The word Celestial Realm though got your attention, "Cele-... What? What's that place?" You questioned, completely confused by what he was saying. Simeon chuckled lightly at your puzzlement, "The Celestial Realm is the home of angels." As he told you that, you tried to understand what he said.

"Celestial Realm?... Home of angels?... The kid said they both are from that world which means... HUH?!" After a lot of thinking, you finally understood what he meant. Instead of being all shocked, a big smile formed on your face, "Flamboyant! You're both angels? That's absolutely cool!" You exclaimed in happiness. For the first time, you met someone flamboyant and not plain. Seeing an angel was like a dream come true to you, "I never thought in my life I will meet angels, that so great!" Simeon just kept on laughing quietly as Luke raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Does that mean I'm as cool as them since I'm their friend?" Solomon asked as pride lingered on his face.

You looked at him up and down then glared at him, "Your appearance is so plain and not flamboyant at all." You harshly said, making Solomon yelp in shock.

"Huh? How could say that about me? I'm a cool guy!"

"In my eyes you're not flashy!"

Solomon went quiet as he found nothing else to say, it was your personal opinion about him anyway. However, he can change your mind soon. You then turned to Luke after you remembered something, "So young man, you hate demons, huh?" You asked and he proudly nodded in agreement.

"Yes I do, they ruin everything pure and innocent."

"Welp, it seems we have something in common."

You chuckled, petting his head over the hat he was wearing. "H-Hey! Don't mess up my hair like that!" He ordered, making you chuckle under your breath. Simeon then decided to join the conversation, "You also dislike demons?" He asked and you smirked while placing your hands on your hips, "I don't only dislike them, I slay them." The three went quiet after hearing your answer, surprised that such a person is here in a place filled with demons.

"What do you mean you slay them?" Solomon asked, breaking the silence. Your smirk seemed to get bigger as he asked this question, "I work as a demon slayer. My world is filled with demons that feast on humans flesh and it's our job as demon slayers to protect the people. I'm the Sound Hashira, one of the most powerful and high ranked demon slayers. However, it seems the demons here are different from the ones I fight in my world." You explained, making the three look at you in awe.

Luke's eyes sparkled in admiration, "Wow! That's impressive!" He exclaimed with a big smile on his face. Simeon who was shocked in the beginning looked at you with pity, "This means humans in your world are suffering." He told you while placing his hand on his heart. "I have heard about demons in Japan, but I thought it was just a rumor." Solomon added, crossing his arms while closing his eyes and shaking his head.

You gave them a firm nod, "It's not a rumor, demons do exist and our organization is working on exterminating them as soon as possible." Saying that seemed to assured them just a little bit as there's someone to protect the humans from the flesh-eating monsters that lurk in the darkness. And knowing that they were talking to a person who works in this dangerous field made them believe that humanity still have hope to survive such a threat.

For the rest of the time, you continued to chat with your new friends. Luke started to like you a lot since you both don't like demons. Solomon however was thinking of ways to prove to you that he is as cool as Luke and Simeom. While Simeon was pleased to meet you apparently. They were fun to be around and Luke even invited you to the Purgatory hall one day to chat more and taste some of his great pastries. Eventually, you parted ways with them since you have to return to class for another boring lecture.

For once, you found something flamboyant worth staying other then the city itself. Maybe your stay in Devildom won't be as bad as you thought.