𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Chapter Twenty-Five
The Red Light District

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

YOU WERE SHOCKED TO SEE him here with you. Yes, you miss him since it has been so long since last you have seen him, but this wasn't the right time for a visit. The butterfly girls and your new helpers stared at the male with confusion, probably because of his unfamiliar school uniform.

He smiled and went toward you, "Hey Y/N, it has been a while! I missed you so much!" He exclaimed happily, beaming at you with joy. You blushed as you noticed everyone looking at you with complete puzzlement. Clearing your throat, you composed yourself, "I need to have a private word with him, I will be back." You stated, grabbed Diavolo's hand and dragged him away from the group.

"What are you doing here?" You hissed, displeased by his visit. He tilted his head to the side, "To see you, of course! Do you not want me to be here?" He asked with a little bit of hurt in his tone. You sighed and rubbed your eyes, "No, it's not like that. I have a very dangerous mission and I can't risk you getting hurt." You told him, letting out a deep breath. There was a big childish smile on his lips that made you feel panic, "Can I go with you? Pretty please?" He politely asked, giving you puppy eyes.

"Diavolo no, it's so dangerous."

"Pretty pleeeeaaassssseeee."

You couldn't resist the look that he was giving you. You found yourself at loss of words and couldn't say no to that look, "Alright, but once my boys are found, you will leave with them." You declared firmly.

"What happened to them?"

"Well..." You started to explain everything to him and how your husbands disappeared in their undercover mission, "Oh no, we have to find them!" He exclaimed with worry while you nodded.

"And that's what am I going to do."

With that, you went with your lover to the young boys to explain more about the mission and the place you were going to. You also told them that Diavolo will accompany you and they didn't dare to defy your decision.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Two carriages entered the gate of Yoshiwara, the one in the front has you and Diavolo and the one in the back has Tanjiro and his friends. The four males were looking around in awe and fascination.

"Listen, you four." You started with your arms crossed and eyes closed, "Don't do anything that'll make you stand out. Remember that we're only here to case the joint. Whatever you do, don't get out of the carriage." You said, not noticing the boys jumping off the carriage until Diavolo pointed it out, "Um... I think they left, Y/N." He told you which made you snap.

"Stop the carriages!" You demanded and jumped off, seeing the carriage empty. You growled with an irk mark on your head, "Those stinking brats!" You then turned to Diavolo, still pissed off, "You stay here, I will look for the idiots." Ordering this, you stomped your way to find the three boys before they wander off.

-TIME SKIP-

You managed get the three young demon slayers and take them to the wisteria house before they go somewhere else.

While you entered to talk to the workers inside, Tanjiro decided to talk with Diavolo. The burgundy haired boy couldn't help but wonder who was this man beside him, his smell is not a one of a human, "Excuse me, Diavolo san, but I could tell from your smell that you're not a human yet you're kind. So, what are you?" He pointed out, trying not to sound rude while asking. Diavolo laughed and crossed his arms, "Well, since you already discovered... I'm a demon." He confessed, making the three look at him with shock.

"Don't worry, I'm not like the ones you fight. My kind is like you humans but with special abilities. I'm soon to be the king and I will rule my people in a matter of a few months or so."

"S-So you're not going to kill us?" Zenitsu asked, hiding behind his boar headed comrade who had smoke coming out of his nose. Diavolo laughed and shook his head, "No no, I don't harm humans. In fact, I'm trying to establish a good relationship with your kind." He stated with a friendly smile. The three boys seemed to calm down after knowing that your lover isn't harmful which was good.

Eventually, they got inside and sat in one room to tell them your plan in details, "Now listen up. When you've infiltrated the Entertainment District, first look for my bridegroom. I'll be digging for information on the demons, as well." You explained while leaning your head on your hand, observing the males' reactions.

Tanjiro was sipping on his tea, Inosuke was stuffing his mouth with food, Diavolo just nodded, and Zenitsu seemed lost. Suddenly, the yellow haired boy frowned comically, "This is outrageous!" He yelled loudly, making everyone look at him.

"Huh?"

"I will thank you not to mess with us! How dare you use your subordinates to personally find a bridegroom for yourself!" Zenitsu yelled while tapping the ground rather harshly, an irk mark on his head.

"Huh? How did you get that idea?"

"Nope! I'm going to have my say!"

"Zenitsu!" Tanjiro moved to stop him, but his friend ignored him and continued to scream at you with big tears in his eyes. The fight between you two continued on...

"I'm sure that a screwed up oddball like you has no luck with the men! However! Even so! Just because you want  a husband, that's no reason to use Demon Slayers like us!"

"Are you an idiot? I'm talking about a husband who's infiltrated the Entertainment District and is hard at work gathering intel on the demons! I've stopped receiving regular check-ins, so I'm going, too, all right!"

Everything went quiet for a moment as everyone tried to process what you said, aside from Inosuke who was still eating. Zenitsu has that lost look as he spoke up again, "I suppose that's what you fantasize." He said, more quiet this time.

"You damn punk!"

You grabbed bunch of envelopes and threw them at him, "These are the letters sent via the Kasugai crow." You stated, holding a stack of letters in your hand. Both Diavolo and Tanjiro inspected the letters closely. Tanjiro was the first to speak up, "There's quite a lot of them. Has he been undercover for a long time?" He asked, unaware of why there was so many letters. You placed your hands on your hips before saying, "Well, I do have three of them, husbands." You shamelessly confessed without any care to their opinion.

Zenitsu shot up in a sitting position, his eyes wide open, "Three of them... Husbands? Th-Three? Why, you... Why, you... Why would you have three of them?" He yelled again; however, this time you punched him in the stomach, knocking him out. There was a dark shadow and veins popped out your face, "You've got a problem with that?" You spat with venom in your voice, making the other three get a look a fear.

Diavolo had a nervous smile as a thought crossed his mind, "Poor boy, how would he react if he knew I'm her soon-to-be fourth husband?"