𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Chapter Thirty-Three
Long Waited Victory

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

YOU FORCED YOUR EYES open, feeling the pain all over your body especially your right arm. You saw a pair of golden eyes looking down at you with concern and relief. A groan left your lips as you pushed yourself up to sit.

You can feel the poison weakening your body slowly, "I can't let the poison stop me, not when we're close to win." You thought while trying to take deep breaths, but it was very painful. You looked at Diavolo who was still too worried for you, "What are you doing here? I told you to leave with-..." You spoke up, but got interrupted by a violent cough.

The male shook his head, "It doesn't matter right now, I need to get you out of here." He confronted, seeing you reaching for your swords. It pained him to see you remove your cut own hand away from the sword handle, "No, I need to finish this and I know how." You stated while standing up with Diavolo following you.

"But Y/N-..."

"It's going to be okay. Now leave this area immediately."

You didn't give him a chance to talk back as you dashed toward the demons. You focused your ears to hear any noises and you surely found one. Following the sounds, you reached an area wher Zenitsu was handling Daki with his sword against her neck by moving around in an incredible speed while Tanjiro was fighting against Gyutaro alone. However, you could see that he was barely holding up and this was your cue. When Gyutaro was about to stab Tanjiro's eye with his sickle, you quickly jumped in between them, holding the sickle back with one sword while the other was in your mouth.

With swift movement, you swang your sword at him, creating loud explosions. Gyutaro jumped away from you before he get caught in the crossfire, looking at you who was spinning your swords around with shock, "She is still alive? But her heart! I got it! She forced her heart to stop by her muscles, huh?" He thought with a very pissed off look.

"Uzui san!" You heard Tanjiro yell your name.

An excited smirk tugged on your lips, "I've finished my Musical Score Technique! We're going for the win!" Saying that, you sprinted at Gyutaro with lightning speed. "Don't make me laugh!" The demon exclaimed as he sent a hail of blood slashes. However, you managed to deflect them quickly and easily.

"Ichi! San! Shichi! Go! I! Kin!" You exclaimed while deflecting all of the slashes with your swords, "I can read it! That filthy score of yours!" You added, dashing toward him quickly while still pushing the slashes away. You emerged from the dust and slammed your sword down at Gyutaro, but he moved away like usual. He held onto a building as anger took control of him, "Don't give me this crap!" He yelled and dashed to attack you.

This put you both into a clashing battle that was way too fast for anyone to see or pinpoint what was actually happening. It was a miracle that you were able to fight him in such a condition especially with one hand missing, but you weren't going to give up that easily. As you both fought, everything around you seemed to explode and collapse as you both let out a battle scream. Fortunately, Tanjiro managed to catch up to you both to help you out to decapitate this demon.

Suddenly, Gyutaro broke the chain connecting your swords and stabbed you in the stomach. You quickly cut his hand, but this costed you your right eye since he swang his sickle down at your face.

"Uzui san!"

"Don't stop! Jump!"

You instructed, stabbing your sword into Gyutaro's stomach as Tanjiro did what you commanded. "You're too slow, you dumbass!" The demon exclaimed before planting his weapon in Tanjiro's lower jaw. Yet Tanjiro slammed his sword against Gyutaro's neck, "Come on! You can do it!" You thought with hope as you kept on holding the demon down. You could hear Tanjiro let out a loud scream as his sword went half way through.

Meanwhile, Zenitsu was still trying to cut Daki's neck, but he was losing energy rather fast. Thankfully, Inosuke joined him to finish the task and decapitate both demons togather.

You felt time move slowly as the young slayers were doing their best to decapitate them. Eventually, both heads flew away from their bodies and kept an rolling. You fell down on your knees as you saw the body in front of you, "We... did it..." You mumbled under your breath, but you knew it wasn't the end yet.

Meanwhile, your husbands and Diavolo stood on the roof while watching everything with shock, "They decapitated them. They decapitated them!" Suma spoke up as happiness bubbled up in his chest, letting out a loud cheer. He then kneeled down and held Hinatsuru, "Look Hinatsuru! They did it! Please look at them from beyond the grave!" His words made Makio look at him with madness.

"What the... Do you even know what you're saying?"

"What?"

"Dummy!" Makio scolded and hit Suma on the head which made him cry. Hinatsuru looked ahead with worry, "Wait! Something seems off about this!" Once he said that, the three males looked at him. The first one to speak was Diavolo, "What do you mean?" However, he received no answer from Hinatsuru.

Back to you...

You looked at Tanjiro who was struggling to catch his breath, "Kamado! Get up! It's not over yet! Run! This isn't over yet!" You called for him, but it appeared that he can't hear you.

"RUN!"

You screamed before Gyutaro's body acted up, creating a great explosion of blood slashes and destroying everything around you.