𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻:
𝗢𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

YOU LOOKED DOWN AT YOURSELF with utter shock. Your chest was flattened, you looked more muscular and tall. Your demon slayer uniform for some reason changed as will. You turned into a... MALE!

You let out a loud scream as you continued to stare at your manly appearance, "What happened to me?!" You exclaimed loudly in your new deep voice, turning to look at the males in front of you. However, you noticed that they were also stunned to answer your question. You turned to your three husbands only to be hit with the reality shock.

Suma had his face completely red with his hands on his cheeks, Hinatsuru was just looking at you with rosy cheeks, and Makio though was holding his nose that was bleeding. Your eyes twitched as you were really disappointed in your husbands, "These three...!" You thought as irk marks surrounded you.

"How did you become like this?" Beel spoke up, his face is also red just a little bit. You let out a deep sigh as you crossed your muscular arms over your chest. Simeon held your tea cup and inspected it closely, "Hmm... I can see something off about your tea cup... Probably something was placed in your tea." He pointed out, putting the cup back down. Apparently, what Simeon said made you more pissed off. "Who would do this to Y/N?!" Luke exclaimed, huffing in anger.

"Dammit, I didn't know it will work like this."

Whomever whispered this didn't know that you have a very enhanced hearing, they are doomed. You turned to the source of voice and saw it came from none other than Solomon. Your anger reached to its maximum as you swiftly grabbed the white haired guy by the collar, "What have you done to me you plain peasant?!" You yelled at him in anger as a dark shadow covered your face.

"Wh-What are you talking about?!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID!"

"I just wanted to impress you, that's all of it!"

"I DON'T NEED YOUR IMPRESSION, YOU MADE ME A MAN! I WILL END YOUR PLAIN LIFE WITH MY OWN HANDS YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-..."

Your three husbands moved quickly to pull you away from Solomon before you could actually kill him. You thrusted around to free yourself from them, but they were pulling you back with all of their might, "Listen here you shady freak! You will turn me back to a woman or I will have you hanging upside down for all eternity!" You yelled at Solomon who was looking at you with fear as a purple hue was on his face.

Let's just say that it took so much for your husbands, Simeon, Luke, and Beel to calm you down. Still, you were really pissed off because you were fooled by an unflamboyant sorcerer like Solomon.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

You were taken back to the House of Lamentation so Solomon can work on a cure for your condition. Once you were there, all of the brothers were surprised to see you look different. Coincidentally, Diavolo was there for a meeting with Lucifer and let's just say he was in awe and couldn't help but blush. You were beautiful as a woman, but as a guy you were more attractive and... manly.

You all sat in the common room, you were still pissed off as Suma tried to calm you down. It was really irritating that you were taken advantage of and fooled like this... A former kunoichi got tricked by a normal plain boy.

"Oh my Y/N, you look really handsome as a man." Asmo flirts didn't help to ease your anger plus it made your husbands glare at him in jealousy. You didn't say anything and just stood up, going to your room to avoid killing anyone. Everyone watched as you stomped your way out of the room, "She is not pleased with what happened to her." Satan spoke up with a look of sympathy, earning everyone's attention to him. Mammon let out a low tsk and rolled his eyes, "Of course she would, that shady sorcerer used her as a test mouse." He stated his opinion, puffing his cheeks.

Hinatsuru locked eyes with Diavolo and he signaled him toward the door as if asking the prince to go and talk to you. Once Diavolo understood the signal, he excused himself to leave. He made his way to your room while thinking of what to say to comfort you. It was the first time you both are actually alone with nobody to probably interrupt your conversation. When he arrived to your door, he took a deep breath and knocked three times.

"I don't want to see anyone!"

You yelled from the other side and Diavolo could feel that you're still mad, really mad. The red haired prince cleared his throat and opened his mouth, "I would like to talk to you, Y/N... If that's fine with you of course." He called as he waited for you to open the door. He received no reply from you, so he decided to open the door and take a peek inside. He saw you sitting on the bed with your upper body bent down and your elbows were placed on your tight with your hands interwoven together.

Your head was down which actually gave you more of a manly attitude. He took a step inside as you glanced up at him with a dark look, "What do you want?" You spat, tightening your hands together. Diavolo needs to be careful of what to say because you were like a bomb about to explode in any moment. He cautiously moved toward you and sat beside you, "I came to check on you, your husbands are really worried about you." He slowly said, carefully choosing his words.

You didn't say anything and kept on staring at the ground. It seems that Diavolo will need more than just being careful when talking to you since you're way beyond pissed off.

Let's hope he doesn't make any mistakes that will lead to you exploding in his face.