𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Chapter Twenty-Four
The Beginning

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

IT HAS BEEN A MONTH SINCE you left Devildom to start your grand mission to decapitate the Upper Moon you have been haunting down. You managed to collect some information about this demon, there were disappearances of women around the Red Light District and this was an enough clue to start looking.

After further investigation, you managed to narrow down the research task to three houses. You sent your three husbands there to act like prostitutes to blend in so you can get more informations up close. That's why you asked Solomon to make you the gender swapping potion so your husbands can disguise themselves as women and hide their true identity, but it has a limited time. Thus, you gave them the bottles to keep once the effects wear off.

Of course, nobody managed to stop the nosebleed when you saw your three husbands turn into... wives. You couldn't help it, they were pretty!

Anyway... You stopped receiving reports from them after a few days of starting the mission which concerned you. You regretted sending them there and considered it as a foolish decision of selfishness. Therefore, you decided to do this mission on your own after you find REAL females to join you rescue your husbands and kill the demon. And what's the perfect place to get trained girls? The Butterfly Estate of course! Which leads to now...

"Please stop, will you?"

"Nooooo!"

Two girls where screaming as you held them both, one over your shoulder and the other under your arm, "Stop yammering. Just shut up!" You mumbled, getting irritated by the screams of both Naho and Aoi who was asking Kanao for help. You continued to walk, ignoring the pleads of help, but you felt a light weight behind you which made you stop. You turned around and saw the Insect Hashira's tsuguko holding you back, "Could you be more unflashy? Stop that yanking. Did you forget that you received orders?" You ordered with a look of boredom. The girl didn't say anything and just kept her iron grip and that pissed you off.

"SAY SOMETHING, DAMMIT! YOU REALLY ARE UNFLASHY!"

The other two little girls yelled loudly and charged at you, jumping on you to hold you back, "Hey! Knock it off right now!" You screamed while trying to wiggle them away. Just then...

"How dare you treat girls like that! Let them go!" A boy with burgundy hair exclaimed with an irk mark on his cheek. Everyone stopped to look at the boy with a deadpanned looks. The boy himself seemed confused while looking at your position until Kiyo, one of the little girls, yelled at him, "She is kidnapping them! Please rescue them!"

"Why you... You little idiot!" You scolded the girl with a sharp glare and irk marks around your face which seemed to frighten her. The boy started to run toward you and jumped high about to head-butt you, but you swiftly moved away before he could even get closer to you. "You're a fool..." You spoke up, earning everyone's attention. You were on the rooftop of the gate with the two girls with you, "I'm Uzui Y/N sama, former kunoichi. A flashy woman renown around these parts. Do you think I will just let you head-butt me?" You spoke up with serious expression.

"Let Aoi and Naho go you lousy kidnapper!"

"Hey! Who do you think you're talking to, dammit? I'm your superior! I'm a Hashira, dammit!"

"I don't acknowledge you as a Hashira! Huh!"

"Don't 'huh' me! Who care if you acknowledge me? Did you lose all of your brain cells, you little bottom-feeder! I'm taking these two because I need female members for the mission! I don't need Kocho's permission to take anyone who's not a Tsuguko!"

As you explained this, Kiyo pointed something to you, "Naho isn't a member of the Corps! She doesn't even wear a uniform!" When she said that, you lifted the little girl to see that she indeed wasn't wearing a uniform, "I don't need her, then." You said bluntly, throwing the girl away to fall down. Thankfully, the boy managed to catch her before she would hit the ground.

"How could you do such a thing, you inhuman brute?"

"She dropped me!"

You kept your gaze down on them, "For now, I'm taking thid one on my mission. Not that she will be of use to me, but she is a Corps member." You said which made the boy groan under his breath. He then looked at you with a look of determination, "Give Aoi back and we will go in her place." He offered straightforward, being a lot confident.

"What do you mean by 'we'?"

Just as you asked, you heard two people on both your left and right. Glancing around, you saw two boys, one with yellow hair and the other with a boar head. They then jump down to be with the burgundy haired boy, "What's going on you three? What do you have to say?" You spoke up, looking down at them.

"I have just returned, but I still have power to go!"

"Y-Y-You let go of Aoi, you hear me?"

You squinted your fuchsia eyes at them which made them flinch slightly, "Alright then, I'll take you three with me." You said then smirked mischievously, "But keep in mind, you cannot defy me!" You exclaimed, hitting Aoi's butt and earned a squeal from her.

After letting Aoi down, you stood with your back turned to the three boys. Your arms crossed as you kept your gaze ahead, but then turned your head to them...

"Listen you three, we will be heading to Yoshiwara or better yet Entertainment District. A place for desires and pleasure, where everything possible can be true!..." You started to explain as the three teens paid close attention to you. However, there was something that made you stop talking, "Y/N!" The familiar voice called which made you and the boys turn around fully only to see the red haired prince walking toward you.

"Diavolo?..."