𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Chapter Twenty-Six
Undercover

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

AFTER A LOT OF LOUD SCREAMS and hits, you finally managed to prepare the three boys for their undercover mission. All you needed to do was to sell them to three specific houses and then start the digging for information. Your handy work on the boys was rather a little bit over, but this has to be done for them to not get exposed. Diavolo also insisted on joining them, but you made it clear that he definitely can't for his safety. However, he still can accompany you in this journey.

You got him a red yukata while you wore a fuchsia one. You couldn't help but blush slightly when you saw how attractive he looked in traditional Japanese clothes. That's a story for another time, you need to focus on your mission. You made it to the first house which was Tokito House where Suma was.

"My, my... Now these three are certainly... quite homely girls, aren't they?"

The elder woman spoke up while still hesitant to find the right words to describe them. The man beside her rubbed his eyes before looking at them again, almost fainting, "No, I don't think we can..." He said while appearing to be disgusted. It was time to use your charm, "Isn't there any way you can reconsider? Under your training, Madam, I'm sure they'd turn into diamonds." You smiled sweetly at them, making the woman blush. Your plan is working...

"I'm sorry, but..." The man started.

"Well, I guess taking in one wouldn't be a problem!" The woman agreed, completely mesmerized by your charms. "Then, please take one. Sorry to impose, Madam." You politely replied, still having the sweet smile. Eventually, she decided to take Tanjiro in which you considered was a good achievement, but you still have two hopeless cases with you.

"You guys are beyond hopeless! I can barely give you away!"

Zenitsu let out a breath followed by small buzzing, "I'm not talking to you, all right?" He darkly said as a shadow was on his face. You tsk-ed, completely unfazed by his deep rage toward you, "Are you incensed because I made you disguise yourself as a girl? You said you'd do anything I asked!" You barked back, but Zenitsu didn't reply to you this time.

"Y/N, you shouldn't be mad at them. It's not like they can do anything about this." Diavolo tried to calm you down, giving you a small yet nervous smile. You sighed and shook your head, "I'm trying, but I know they're hopeless. Very hopeless. It would be a miracle if they even get a simple job in those houses." You said, rolling your eyes in process. Diavolo chuckled nervously, "Hey now, it's going to be okay. You will eventually save them, I'm sure." He assured you, trying to raise your confidence more.

"Hey! Over there! A bunch of people are swarming around!"

Inosuke exclaimed, pointing at the people who were gathering around something. You all went there to see what's going, only to see a beautiful woman being escorted. The demon prince's eyes sparkled in admiration, "What is this, Y/N? What does this festival mean?" He asked you with a childish curiosity.

"Oh, that's a procession of Courtesans. That's Tokito House's Koinatsu Oiran. The highest-ranking Courtesans is going off to meet her client. How flashy is that?"

As you were explaining, Zenitsu suddenly appeared in your face with tears in his eyes, "Wife? Is she your wife, by any chance? Is that knockout your wife? That's too much! You've got three husbands! Are they pretty like her?" He screamed loudly while you sweatdropped. However, you had enough of this and punched him in the face, "She is not my wife!" You screamed back at him.

"Oh no! Y/N, will you please stop hitting him? It's not the time for this." Diavolo scolded you, rushing to Zenitsu who was already unconscious. You grumbled with a frown, "He has to stop yelling in my face or he will get more hits!" You huffed in annoyance, crossing your arms and looking away. However, a woman approached you with Inosuke beside her, "Hey, miss... I'll be taking this girl back to my house. Is that alright?" She said while pointing at the boy beside her.

"Hey, so you're..."

"The Ogimoto House chaperone."

A smile appeared on your lips as you clapped your hands with delight, "If she's caught the eye of the Ogimoto House, I couldn't be more thankful. But what kind of stroke of luck is this?" You said, trying to compliment the woman as best as you could so she can take Inosuke in. This seemed to boost her ego as she smiled at you, " Oh please, I have a sure eye for these things." Eventually, you managed to sell Inosuke successfully to the dumb woman. Now Inosuke is in the house where Makio was...

You turned to Zenitsu who was now awake and gave him a deadpanned look. He just looked up at you until realization hit him hard, he was the last one left. Diavolo tried to calm him down, but his attempts failed as Zenitsu was weeping about himself being rejected. However, you were going to sell him no matter what. He had to get into the last house to look for Hinatsuru.

-TIME SKIP-

After everything was settled and the three boys were in their respective places, now you have to wait until something unusual happens. You and Diavolo wore back your previous clothes and were up on the rooftop, observing the moment below you.

You were deep in thought, "All quiet today, too. I'm getting a really bad feeling. It's like being enveloped in smoke. So adept at becoming invisible... It's clear that the demon residing here is an Upper Rank demon. In that case... we are going to be in for an ultra-flashy fight to the death. I just hope you're okay, my boys." You thought while frowning and gritting your teeth. Diavolo placed his hand on your shoulder, "Hey, it's going to be fine. I'm sure they're alright, somewhere else. You don't need to stress yourself from the beginning." He confronted, offering you a gentle smile.

You sighed and forced a smile, "Thanks, love. I really need support at the moment." You said, placing your hand on his that was on your shoulder. He grinned while trying to ignore the blush on his face.

Even in moments like this, he will always be by your side no matter what.