𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻:
𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

DAYS HAD PASSED IN A BLINK OF AN EYE, you started to get used to your temporary new life in Devildom. Surprisingly, your husbands bonded well with the demon brothers. Suma would mostly be with Asmo as the lustful demon would give him advices to get you attracted to him more. Makio would fight with Mammon for the slightest things since your husband has a short temper. As for Hinatsuru, well the poor man was stopping the fights between Satan and Lucifer from time to time. Thus, he was with them whenever they fight.

The rest of the brothers were just fine with you and your husbands. However, Diavolo had been visiting you in your classroom whenever he gets the chance recently. You could feel that he was very interested in you, but you didn't bother about it that much. You're a very beautiful woman and anyone who sees you would fall for your charms. Thus, it wasn't new to you for a man to fall for you let alone a demon prince. You have three loyal husbands for god's sake!

Anyway...

It was another day in Devildom... A very grumpy Mammon made his way to your room as he was instructed by Lucifer to wake you up. He mumbled incomprehensible words word under his breath, mostly cursing at Lucifer for being a control freak. Once he arrived to your room, he knocked three times on the door, "Oi human! Wake up or ya will be late for school." He called, feeling the unfamiliarity of those words as he himself doesn't attend school on time. He waited a few seconds before the door swang open by none other than Makio.

The make glared at the demon, "Yes? What do you want?" He rudely asked, crossing his arms over his chest. Mammon rolled his eyes at Makio's way of acting, "I have to talk to Y/N." Makio wasn't convinced at all as he raised an eyebrow suspiciously, "Why should I let you talk to MY wife, hm?" He question, emphasizing on the possessive pronoun. Mammon growled as he started to get impatient by Makio's boldness.

"Oi! Ya should be grateful that I, the GREAT Mammon, came here fetchin' your wife." He exclaimed, getting irritated. Makio was about to reply to him, but was cut off by you, "Let him in, Makio." You commanded which made Makio frown. He opened the door and moved aside to let the greedy demon enter. Once he stepped it, he saw Suma brushing your H/L white hair while you were putting on your usual makeup. Hinatsuru was moving here and there while cleaning around the room.

For once there, he felt kinda strange, standing in the room with your husbands casually doing their jobs. Something weird came to his mind, how would his life become if was your fourth? Realizing what he was thinking, Mammon shook his head, "What am I thinkin'? That's ridiculous!" He thought, convincing himself that this would never happen.

You gave him a side glance as you noticed him standing there like a doll, "What's the problem? Got something in your mind?" You spoke up as you finished your final touches. Suma also finished putting on your headband and smiled, "There, pretty as always." He complimented, a small blush visible on his cheeks. You flashed him a smile and stood up, fixing your uniform. You moved to stand in front of Mammon as you eyed him up and down, "You look a little bit flashy, but..." Your stare suddenly turned to a glare, "I WOULD NEVER BE GRATEFUL TO YOU PEASANT!" You screamed, taking Mammon off guard.

He gasped as he also glared at you, "Huh? Stop callin' me peasant! I'm a powerful demon as ya see and ya MUST respect me!" Mammon spat, displeased by how you treated him. He now knows why Lucifer sent instead of going by himself. You growled and were and punched him in the stomach strongly that he fell down on his knees and held his stomach in pain, "Do you like my respect to you?! I can show you more respect!" You exclaimed and was about to hit him again, but Hinatsuru stopped you in time as he smacked your head, "Stop hitting him, Y/N sama! It's inappropriate to punch our host!" He scolded as he scoffed, placing his hands on his hips.

You huffed and crossed your arms, "Hmph, I don't care." You said, pouting slightly as you felt betrayed by your husband siding with a demon. Hinatsuru went to Mammon and kneeled beside him, "Does it hurt a lot? I'm sorry for this." He said as his eyes softened as he heard the demon groan and shake his head, "I'm fine... The great Mammon is not fazed by a weak punch like this." He said, slowly standing up as he smirk at you. You knew he was lying, so you didn't argue back.

Suma placed his hands on your shoulders from behind as he smiled at you, "You must smile, Y/N sama~ Don't bother yourself with him~" He sang as he placed a kiss on your cheek. For you, he was acting strange since Suma would be a little shy in giving effection. You should really stop him from hanging out with Asmo.

Suddenly, Makio hit his head, "Don't go shamelessly kissing Y/N sama in front of everyone like that!" He exclaimed which made Suma cry out as he held his head.

"Don't hit me like that!"

"Shut up!"

You knew the fight between them will soon include you, so you grabbed Mammon by the back of his collar and dashed out after screaming, "TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES MY BOYS!" With that, you ran out and to the school.

"You should better hold on tight, mr. Greedy. We're going in full speed!"

"H-Hey! Just let me go! I can run on my own!"

"Too late!"

With that, you sprinted toward the school in your full speed, making Mammon fly behind you as you held his collar. Let's hope he doesn't throw up his breakfast.