𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Chapter Thirty-Four
The Aftermath

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"NO! PLEASE DON'T DIE, Y/N sama!" Suma cried loudly, tears rolling down his face like waterfalls. You were in a miserable state, the poison managed to weaken your body after all. The injuries in your body and your missing hand weren't any better.

You were so tired...

Your three husbands and Diavolo were all around you, silently crying while helplessly watching you slowly fade away. It was a miracle that the explosion had suddenly stopped and didn't harm anyone, but sacrifice is needed in any battle. The red haired demon was really concerned as his tears welled up in his eyes, "What can I do? It's too late to take her to Devildom! I don't want Y/N to die like this, she saved everyone!" He thought, clenching his fists tightly.

"I have some last words to leave you."

You spoke up, but it seems only Diavolo and Hinatsuru heard you while Suma was crying loudly which upset Makio, "My life until now-..." You didn't get to finish your sentence due to Suma's weeping.

"Come on, shut the hell up! Can't you hear Y/N sama talking! I'm going to stuff your mouth with rocks, you moron!" Makio snapped as he grabbed Suma's black hair, taking up bunch of small rock in his hand and trying to put them in Suma's mouth.

"Both of you, quiet down!" Hinatsuru scolded.

"Makio is tormenting me!"

You had on a deadpanned look as you heard your husbands fight, ignoring you, "You're kidding me, right? Am I going to die without getting to say my last words? The poison is making my tongue stiff. What am I supposed to do? I still could've left those last words, but... Seriously?" You thought as your right eyes twitched slightly, feeling disappointed in your husbands.

Just then, Nezuko popped out of nowhere beside Hinatsuru, her little hand raised up in greeting. Everyone halted their doings and looked at her with confusion, "What?" Hinatsuru spoke up while looking at the little demon. Nezuko then placed her hand on your upper arm, making large pink flames to engulf you and this shocked everyone. However, you surprisingly didn't feel any agonizing pain... It was actually easing your pain until it was fully gone.

The poison had completely left your body.

You could hear Suma yelling at Nezuko, but that wasn't the case right now, "Hold up a second!" You spoke up, earning everyone's attention to you, "How do you explain this? The poison has left my body!" You smiled while putting your hand on your face. Your husbands looked at you with shock before they all hugged you, "Y/N sama!" They said in unison, both Tanjiro and Diavolo watching the lovely scene.

You smiled softly at them, "You three... Sorry to make you worry." You told them, but you knew they can't hear you over their crying. Tanjiro smiled in delight, "I think that Nezuko's Blood Demon Art ignited the poison, burning it away. I'm not really sure how it works. You have to rest so your wounds would heal. I'm glad you survived." He explained while placing his hand on his sister's head.

You looked at him with confusion still in your eye, "How can this even be possible? It's all so confusing. Hey, you better not move either, or you will die!" Once you said this, Tanjiro frowned, "I need to look for the demons' heads, I have to find them." He explained with a determined look.

You didn't know why he wants to look for the heads yet you couldn't stand in his way. Thus, you let him go with his sister. Your fuchsia eyes went to Diavolo who was still standing there, "Hey..." You spoke up which made him look at you, "Why are you standing alone there? Join us, you're a part of our family." You stated while holding your hand out to him.

His confusion turned into a small smile before putting his hand in yours. However, you yanked his hand and pulled him down with you, taking him off guard. Yet again, he wasn't bothered, "I'm glad you're all fine." He said, joining the hug as well.

-SHORT TIME SKIP-

"I see. Six, huh? That would be the lowest of the Upper Ranks. Well, six or not, you still defeated an Upper Rank, oh yes, congratulations are in order. Right, six or not. I don't mind offering you my praise."

You, Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma had a deadpanned looks while Diavolo looked puzzled, hearing your comrade, Obanai Iguro, talking in such an underestimating manner, "Well, not that your praise will do anything for me." You said while still having a blank expression. Suma frowned and decided to join you, "That's right!"

"You sure took your time getting here!" Makio added, not amused at all.

Suma moved forward and pointed at Obanai, "Y-Y-You took too long to get here! Way too long!" He exclaimed with anger, but Obanai's snake hissed at him which made jump and hold into you, "Scary!" You flinched, feeling the pain of your wounds.

Obanai then pointed his finger at you, "What are you going to do after you lost left hand and left eye? How long will you take to recover after the battle of this lowly Upper Six?" He asked you rudely. You didn't mind his way of asking and closed your eye, "I'm retiring. There's just no way I can still fight. I'm sure the Master will accept that." You declared and this seemed to piss Obanai off.

"Don't be ridiculous. I refuse to accept it. There's still no one to take Rengoku's place. Even someone in your condition will be better than nothing. Fight until you die."

"Nope, there is a youngster who's about to reach his potential for sure. That young guy you hate."

" Hey... No way. Then, he survived? This battle? That Kamado Tanjiro?"

After more talking, Obanai had eventually left, "Alright boys, let's go home." You said as you were about to force yourself to stand up. However, Diavolo stopped you, "I will carry you on my back. Come on, hop on." He told you, giving you his back. Your husbands helped you on his back and all of you proceeded to walk home.

"Oh, damn! This hurt like hell!" You spoke up, placing your head on Diavolo's shoulder. "But thank goodness, Y/N sama!" Suma cried with fat tears running down his face. Makio smiled in relief, "Really. Thank goodness you're alive." He confessed, his tone for the first time gentle.

"So, it'll be all five of us returning intact, right?" Hinatsuru asked with a hopeful grin. You smiled back at him, "Yeah. Let's go home to a hero's welcome. All five of us. And be flashy about it!" You replied with a confident toothy smirk. Diavolo blushed, "The five of us?" He questioned, feeling warm and fuzzy all of the sudden.

You ruffled his red hair and chuckled, "Sure think, big softie. You're my soon-to-be fourth husband!" You didn't know saying this mad the demon prince blush more madly than before which made your husbands laugh at him. Diavolo couldn't help but smile as a thought crossed his mind...

"I guess I have a family now."