𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

Chapter Twenty-Nine
The Real Upper Moon Six

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

YOU STOOD UP AND WERE about to leave the area, leaving Daki decapitated like this. However, she couldn't just let you go this easily...

"Hey, come back here! Where do you think you're going? I can believe you have the gall to decapitate me! You're going to pay for this, you hear me?" She yelled in a braty way while you stared at her. Eventually, you let out a sigh, "Are you still whining and moan? I have no use for you anymore. Just die an unflashy death." You responded with boredom which pissed her off. And from this point, an argument started between you two.

"Don't give me that! In the first place, you said I wasn't an Upper Rank, didn't you?"

"Because you can't be an Upper Rank."

"I'm Upper Six, I will have you know!"

"Then, why is your head in your hands? That's beyond weak! Did your brain matter explode or what?"

"I haven't lost yet, all right? Because I'm an Upper Rank!"

"But you've lost. It's totally obvious."

"I'm really powerful, you know! Right now, I'm still Number 6, but I'm going to get even stronger-..."

"Not buying it!"

Suddenly, tears started to well up in her eyes and she started to cry loudly, surprising you, "I really am Upper Six! I'm telling the truth!-..." She continued to cry like a little baby, but that wasn't the matter to you. Your eyes widened when you realized that her body didn't disappear, something was alarming that you pulled your swords in case something happens.

"She cut my head off! She cut my head off! Brother!"
[Edit: I fixed the pronouns in this line ☝️. I wrote this in a hurry that I didn't notice it, sorry for that.]

Just as she yelled this, figure started to appear from her body. Without wasting any time, you dashed toward it, your swords ready to cut the head off. However, you found yourself standing without even touching the new demon. You turned around when you heard Daki cry, your eyes wide when you saw the new male demon with her, "Come on, there's no use crying." The demon said, petting Daki's head.

"She didn't die even after I beheaded her! Who's that other one that emerged from her back? His reflexes are beyond belief!" You thought while watching how he healed her face. Tightening your grip on the sword, you struck for the second time. However, you got injured right in your forehead as the demon moved away from you, sickles in his hands.

"Huh. Not bad. You stopped my attack, didn't you?" He spoke up as he slowly turned to face you, "Even though I was going for the kill. Good for you, girl." He finished, flashing you a glare. You faced him as well, blood running down your forehead to your cheek. You didn't say anything as you just kept on staring at him with shock, just who is this guy? He had Upper Six written on his eyes as well, was there two Upper Moon Six? This will just make your mission harder than you thought it would be.

"Good for you. Lucky you, girl. That face of yours... Nice. I like your skin, too. No blemish, birthmark or scar to be seen, huh? And you have some meat on your bones, too? You must get tons of attention from men and ladies alike, don't you? I envy you! How I envy you! Would you mind just dropping dead!"

The male demon complimented you out of envious intentions, scratching himself that blood started to ooz out of his wounds. Daki then decided to complain to him about what exactly happened, "She is not alone! There's more of them, they ganged up on me and bullied me!" She cried to her brother. He scratched his head, "I see, I see. This is unforgivable indeed, my sweet little sister was trying her best. I will massacre everyone who bully her, I will kill everyone because my name is Gyutaro!" He exclaimed, throwing his sickles at you.

Thankfully, you blocked them with your swords, sending them out of the building. However, they returned back to him. Apparently, you're up to a very tough opponent.

Meanwhile in the other side of the district, Diavolo slowly helped Hinatsuru walk, trying to figure out a way out of this place. However, Hinatsuru was still struggled a lot to move, so he had to take small steps in order for his condition not to worsen.

"I'm s-sorry to have you support me." Hinatsuru whispered while trying to stable his breathing. Diavolo shook his head and let out a little chuckle, "It's alright, I'm always here to help." He assured which made Hinatsuru smile.

However, he was still worried about you facing the demon alone. He can help you if he could just sneak away from Diavolo, "I have to find a way to go to Y/N sama, I must help her." He thought while frowning. As they walked, they made it to a destroyed area with the people running to leave. Hinatsuru glanced around him until he found a woman unconscious under the rubble. The dark haired male tugged Diavolo's sleeve to get his attention, "There is a woman stuck, she might be injured." He stated, pointing at the woman.

"Could you help her?"

"But what about you? I can't leave you?"

Hinatsuru smiled at him and shook his head, "Don't worry about me, I will be fine." Diavolo was hesitant for a moment before he eventually agreed. He helped Hinatsuru to sit down near a building so he can lean on the wall then went to help the woman out from under the rubble. Forcing himself to stand, Hinatsuru used what he had left of his energy to flee the area with Diavolo not noticing him.

He ran through a maze of alleyways so the prince doesn't find him, "Please be safe, Y/N sama!" He thought as he kept on forcing himself to run to get to you before it's too late to save you.