𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ🎶ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼:
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗼𝗺

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

YOU GLARED AT THE DEMONS IN FRONT you while keeping your guards up just in case someone tried to attack you. Just how did you get here? What's this place to begin with? Your mind couldn't accept anything other than this was the doing of demon blood art.

Your grip on the cleavers tightened as your glare sharpened, "For the last time, tell me where am I or I will decapitate you four." You stated as you eyed the four of them. One had a red hair, actually he was wearing all red which was kinda flamboyant to you. The second one had a black hair and looked like one of those plain men. You then saw one with a blond hair and the last one was with a peach colored hair. You mentally sweatdropped, "What's wrong with those demons?" You thought while keeping your serious expression.

The man with red hair raised his hands up in surrender while giving you a smile, "Please lower your weapons, we mean no harm to you at all, I promise." He assured, but you were still not convinced. You narrowed your eyes as you kept your swords aimed at them, "How can I trust a demon? You're our enemy." You stated, unable to believe him at all. Just how can you trust a demon who slaughters humans just to feed on? You were trained to kill his kind and yet he was expecting you to believe him. Unbelievable!

The red haired demon went speechless for a moment, but spoke up eventually, "Maybe if I introduced myself to you and tell you everything, you would trust me." You didn't say anything as if singling him to continue, "My name is Diavolo, I'm the future king of the demons and you're in Devildom." You tilted your head in confusion as you tried to remember if you had ever heard about Devildom before, but you came up with nothing.

"Where is this in Japan?"

There was a short pause before a laughter emitted from Diavolo, "Well, it's not in Japan, but you can say under Japan. Devildom is where demons reside." He explained to you.

You took your sweet time to process what he had told you in your mind, "Under Japan?... Whare demons reside?... Wait!!!" It then clicked in your head as you started to panic, "DO YOU MEAN I'M IN HELL?! I CAN'T DIE YET! THIS IS NOT FLAMBOYANT AT ALL!" You exclaimed as your head got comically bigger.

This time, the black haired demon decided to interfere, "It's not particularly hell, it's on the plane above it and you're not dead. So please calm down, Y/N." He tried to reassure you which seemed to calm you a bit.

You raised an eyebrow at him, "How do you know my name?" You asked with suspicion evident in your voice. This time it was Diavolo to speak up, "About that, we had to study your life style and how your life gose, but we didn't get into your privacy that deep."

"That's creepy and I should kill you for that, but now is not the time. Now explain everything to me and why am I here."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The worry filled the three husbands who didn't find you in the demon slayer HQ. They even asked Shinobu and the other Hashiras about you, but they all said they haven't seen you anywhere at all since yesterday.

The Hashiras has set a research party to look for you after the three husbands told them what happened.

Hinatsuru asked Nijimaru about the location of your last mission and the crow gladly guided the three worried husbands to the village. They kept on searching for hours, asking the villagers if they had ever spotted you. However, none of them relieved them. They separated and continued to look in hopes they could find you somewhere.

After a few more hours, the three males met in the forest where you fought the demon, "Have you got any information about Y/N sama?" Hinatsuru asked, earning a no from his co-husbands. Suma let out a sob as the worst thoughts swarmed in his head, "Where could Y/N sama go? She must be back home already!" The male cried as tears rolled down his cheeks. Makio would mostly hit Suma for crying like a baby, but this time he was also concerned about you, "I'm scared that something may happened to her." He said as he placed his hand on his heart.

Hinatsuru sighed as he as well was slowly losing hope, "Where are you, Y/N sama?" He thought while looking down. However, from the corner of his eyes, he could see something shining. He went to it, making both Suma and Makio confused. As the dark haired male neared the object, his elegant violet eyes widened when he saw what this shiny object was.

It was one of the chains of gemstones that decorated your headband. Hinatsuru picked it up gently and went to his co-husbands, "Makio, Suma! Look what I found!" He called and the other two hoped it was a clue about your whereabouts. Hinatsuru showed them the chain and the gasped, "Th-This belongs to Y/N sama!" Makio pointed out.

Hinatsuru nodded, "Yes, but it was just thrown like that. There is no blood covering it or around the place I found it in." He explained as he closed his hands on the chain. "This means that Y/N sama is alive!" Suma sobbed, relieved that at least you might be still alive. All Hinatsuru did was just nodding and holding the chain close to his heart.

Meanwhile with you...

Your eyes twitched as you took in all of the information given to you. Apparently, you're going to be an exchange student for a year and do some tasks in order to blend in. By the end of this year, you will deliver your report about your whole experience throughout the year. This wasn't the problem to you, what about your husbands? You were sure they are tad worried about you.

Suma would surely be crying while Makio would be throwing a temper tantrum and poor Hinatsuru had to calm them down like usual. You had to put this a main condition if you're going to stay for one year, they are your responsibility for god's sake!

The other three males introduced themselves to you, they were Lucifer the avatar of pride, Satan the avatar of wrath, and Asmodeus the avatar of lust. You noticed that they were tge embodiments of some of seven deadly sins. They told you that they were unlike the demons you fought in your world and that they don't devour human's flesh. You were also handed a weird device called D.D.D which you have to learn how to use it.

A sigh left your lips as you put your free hand on your hip while the other one held your weapons with ease, "I will agree to stay, but on one condition." You stated, waiting for what they have to say. Lucifer raised an eyebrow, "What's your condition?" He asked, hoping that it won't be something ridiculous.

Your fuchsia eyes turned to him, "Three family members must be here with me if you want me to stay; otherwise, take me back to my world. Plus, I have to inform my master about my... 'vacation'." You explained as both Lucifer and Diavolo exchanged glances.

"Ooohh, kinky~ Who may your master be?" The demon known as Asmodeus sang in a flirtatious tone. Your expression turned into anger rather quickly, "DO NOT INSULT OYAKATA, YOU FREAKY PEASANT!" You exclaimed in fury as you tried your best not to cut his head clean off his shoulder.

"Alright Y/N."

"Huh?"

You turned to Diavolo who was smiling at you, "Tomorrow I will personally take you to the human world and bring those three family members here." He announced and you smirked in satisfaction.

"That's what I like to hear."