Welcome to Annabeth land

| Annabeth Chase |

From the elevator we'd entered a Large corridor. The walls were plain white with pictures of both natural and man made 'wonders of the world' on them. The floor was checkered black and white tiles, so your shoes echoed around the room when you walked.

There were nine doors, four on the left, four on the right, one at the end. Every door had a name on. From the first on the right, they said 'Piper McLean' in golden letters, then 'Leo Valdez' in orange letters that seemed to dance with fire, 'Clarisse La Rue' in chunky red letters, and then 'Living space'.

From the first on the left, they said 'Nico di Angelo' in black letters, 'Jason Grace' in sky blue letters, 'Perseus Jackson' in sea-green and 'Annabeth Chase' in silver. The door at the end read 'Eating Space' "Oh my...gods." I gasped. 

⠀"Let's check out our rooms!' Leo ran to his room eagerly.

Everyone followed his lead and ran to the doors. "On the count of three, open them," I told everyone. "One, two, three!" As soon as I swung open my door I knew I was going to love it. The walls were painted light silver, and the floor was a soft white carpet.

One wall was a large glass window overlooking the city from so high up, another wall was completely filled with books. I gasped at the amount of reading I could do, and noticed all the books were either my favourites or ones i wanted to read!

My double bed was against a plain wall, with just a big notice board on. There was a desk with stationary and squared paper, and a wooden wardrobe full of new clothes. Oh gods, I had an on-suite bathroom! It was perfect.

I unpacked immediately, putting everything into place. I set up the desk, and checked out the new clothes. Surprisingly, they were my style. Thanks mom, I thought, knowing she must have helped design this whole room. Carefully, I pinned a picture of all my friends at Camp Half Blood to the notice board and slumped onto my new bed. Comfy!

⠀"Annabeth?" It was Percy outside my room.  

⠀"Come in!" I sang. He came in, a big grin on his face.

⠀"You seem cheery- woah..." He gazed around the room. "Am I In Annabeth land? Come on, you need to see my room!" He dragged me out and to his room next door. I smelt ocean air and the sea as I walked in. Just like my room, one wall was a large glass window.

Percy had a view of the water though. The others walls were painted blue. But not normal blue, it was the exact blue of Percy's moms blue choc chip cookies. He had a large fish tank (of course) equipped with fish food. Percy also had an on-suite bathroom. The gods had truly done a good job on this apartment.

⠀"I can't wait for school," He told me. " I mean, this has got me in a great mood!" I totally agreed. Maybe this was going to be fun after all.  

⠀"Got to call my mom." Percy told me. 

⠀"Okay, i'll go check out the other rooms."

Just as I left Percy's room Jason left Piper's. "Great aren't they?" He asked. 

⠀"Yeah, amazing!" 

⠀"I was gonna check out the communal rooms: the living and eating area." 

⠀"Same." It felt a little awkward between me and Jason, I'm not sure why. 

We walked to the living area and opened the door. Yet again, a whole wall was a window. There were three large brown sofas around a large plasma tv, and two desks with two laptops on top.

I could see a large speaker system and record player too. Another bookcase filled up a corner and I also spotted a Nintendo wii, Xbox and playstation, all by the tv.

⠀"Wow, this is-" 

⠀"Modern? Yeah." I said in amazement.

Afterword:

Hey guys so another disclaimer: I DON'T OWN ANY PJO OR HoO THINGS AND NOR WILL I EVER (unfortunately)

So tell me what you thought!

I know there's not much in this chapter :/ it was just a chapter that needed to be write to be able to continue! Vote comment and read my lovelies :* xxx