Bridgette's Final Downfall

| Percy Jackson |

It was the day before prom, and Annabeth was becoming almost inconsolable. She was so worried about being kicked out of school for something she never did.

"It'll go on my record," she worried, "what if they don't let me into the University I want to go to, Percy?"

We both sat in the lunch hall at a table with the others. They were all immersed in their own conversations.

"Shh, Annabeth, we'll figure it out." I promised, hugging her into my side and running my fingers through her hair.

She leaned against me silently, playing with the peas on her plate using a fork.

"Percy?" a voice almost screeched from behind us. I snapped my head around to see a red faced Bridgette Fletcher, the contents of her lunch tray splattered across the floor. "What is this?" she seethed, flicking her wrist at Annabeth's hand in mine.

"I thought you and that bimbo had broken up!" she cried, stomping her foot. At this point everyone in the school had gone quiet, all eyes on us.

"Why would I ever do that?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Because he cheated on you, duh!" Bridgette forced a laugh, turning to face Annabeth. her cronies Mya and Ruby laughing too. "with me."

"No, Bridgette, you framed him." Annabeth said, her voice rising and her grip on my hand tightening.

"Excuse me?" Bridgette said, her face getting even redder.

"Why can't you leave us alone, Bridgette? There's someone out there for you, but it isn't me. All your attempts to split us up have failed. Give up." I spat, standing up.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she laughed. "I bet Anna-bitch has been putting thoughts into your head!"

"What did you just call me?" Annabeth growled, standing by me. "We have evidence you framed Percy, video evidence. You need help, Bridgette, mental help."

"THAT'S IT!" she screamed, charging at Annabeth. They tackled each other, falling onto the ground. Annabeth gained the advantage with ease, pinning Bridgette down with her knee.

"I don't want to fight you, Bridgette." Annabeth snarled.

"Oh, bite me." Bridgette shrieked, kicking Annabeth off of her. "You should be finished! First, I tried framing Percy," she grunted as Annabeth struggled to release herself from her grip. "Then, I frame you by burning down the stupid goddamn shed! Why won't you give up!" Bridgette screeched with the last breath she had in her.

The hall fell silent, and it took Bridgette to realize she'd just confessed to everything.

"N-No, I didn't- I mean, I-"

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" a voice boomed suddenly, causing the 2 girls to look up and pause their brawl.

The Principal marched into the hall, a furious look on his face.

"Fletcher, is this true? Did you frame Miss Chase?" He said, glaring down at them both.

"No, Sir I would never-"

"But you did just admit to it. In front of all these witnesses." The Principal stopped her as she blabbered helplessly. Annabeth took this as a chance to escape Bridgette's clutch and scramble back up. She ran over to me and I enveloped her in a hug.

"I think you need to come with me, Miss Fletcher."

Bridgette's face went purple, and she crawled to her feet, brushing herself off. Silently she followed the Principal out of the hall.

As soon as they left, everyone's eyes focused on Annabeth and I, but all I was focused on was here.

"We did it, Annabeth, we did it!" I grinned, putting my hands on her shoulder.

"I love you, Percy." she laughed, the widest smile on her face. The crowd around us awed, and I took it as a cue to kiss her softly.

"Get a room!" a voice that sounded like Leo's shouted, and everyone laughed. He smiled, more than pleased with himself that he'd made people laugh.

I took Annabeth's hand and we walked out of the lunch hall, people clearing a way for us. I couldn't have been happier that soon, everything would be cleared up.

AN:

[not edited and spell checked yet]

crappy ending but nO MORE BRIDGETTE OMFG
but u know what that means

this book is nearly over :-((

next 2/3 chapters will be prom, the return or a character, and more Percabeth cuteness !!! then the end awww man

anyway, hope you all had a merry Christmas and a happy new year !!!! <33