Things Get A Little Out Of Hand

| Annabeth Chase |

Conclusion: Percy is the best. I mean, he beats any god, any day. But I've always known that.

After jumping in the pool after me, every moment with him had been a blur.

I had to laugh, I only realized as I hurtled towards Bridgette that my anger was going to get me in trouble. So I shook it off, masked my anger, and turned fury to fun.

Percy helped me out of the pool, after much splashing around.

⠀"Wow!" He laughed, still dripping wet. "Great party!"

I nodded enthusiastically. Another good thing about this party: Bridgette and her cronies had left. I was basically free!

⠀"Perce, I'll be back in a minute, I'm going to the bathroom."

⠀"Sure, don't be long, Wise Girl."

I made my way back into the house, and ugly many strange looks because of my soaked clothing. Eventually, I found the bathroom, but just as I was about to go in a found out it was occupied. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Leo behind me.

He was talking to a girl, an actual girl, and she seemed fascinated in what Leo was saying. The girl was a little taller than Leo. She had curly blonde hair, slightly darker than mine, and grey-blue eyes. Her style was actually pretty nice: large, baggy dark red jumper, frayed shorts, and black and white Aztec printed leggings. A little hipster, but not too bad.

I took it upon myself and find out who she was.

⠀"Hey, Leo," i said as i walked into their conversation. "Who's this?"

⠀"This is Agnes. Agnes, this is Annabeth. Agnes goes to our school." Leo introduced, twitching his fingers.

⠀"Nice to meet you." Agnes smiled and held out her hand. I shook it politely and smiled back.

She seems friendly, i thought to myself. It also looked like Leo was crushing, i hoped Agnes felt the same, Leo was always getting rejected by girls he liked. 

⠀"I was just telling Agnes about how I'm handy with a tool kit." Leo smirked proudly, 

⠀"Yes, he's very charismatic isn't he? Not to mention funny." Agnes laughed. 

Leo blushed and starting twitching his thumbs faster. 

⠀"Okay, well I will leave you two alone now." I said.

| Percy Jackson |

I rung out my top over the pool. Honestly, I could probably just make myself dry again with my 'son-of-Poseidon-powers' but I wasn't sure if I could do the same for Annabeth, and I wouldn't want her to be cold and shivering, and me warm and dry. 

⠀"Your girl is a fighter, Jackson." Clarisse said standing over me. 

⠀"I know." 

⠀"Don't let yourself be distracted from her." 

⠀"Never." 

⠀"She's fighting off a lot more than you can see." Clarisse continued to push.  

⠀"Clarisse, I love her. I would die for her. Have you finished now?" 

She stood there staring at me, and I swear I saw a flicker of a smile. 

⠀"Yeah." And she walked off. 

Suddenly, Party Patrick came running out of his house. 

⠀"STOP! My mom and dad are coming back early!" He cried. 

⠀"How early?" Someone shouted. 

⠀"They should be back any minute now!" Patrick wailed clutching his head. 

I stared around at all the mess. 

⠀"We gotta go," I muttered, and ran back into the house. "Annabeth? Annabeth!" I called, searching for her. 

⠀"Percy?" Piper and Jason appeared next to me. 

⠀"Guys, lets go." They both nodded in agreement. 

⠀"You find Annabeth. I will find Leo. Piper, you find Nico and Clarisse. Meet outside." Jason ordered. 

I pushed past people as I called her name. Everyone was panicking and trying to get out of the house as quickly as possible. The crowd kept surging towards me like a wave, but this wave I couldn't control.  

Suddenly, I spotted a familiar Yankees cap. But how could Annabeth have brought it? I headed toward it anyway, and just as I nearly reached her, she vanished into thin air.

⠀"Annabeth!" I called again. I grasped at the air around me desperately, trying to find her. 

⠀"Dude, how much have you had?" Someone laughed next to me. 

⠀"Annabeth!" 

I jumped as something grabbed me wrist. 

⠀"Shush!" 

⠀"Annabeth?" 

⠀"Yes, Seaweed Brain, calm down!" She whispered, still invisible. 

I wanted to hold her now and never let her go. We always seemed to be losing each other. And I always seemed to say it would never happen again. 

⠀"Thank the gods I found you." I breathed. 

⠀"Come on, lets meet the others outside." Annabeth murmured. 

After a big struggle, we got outside. I took in the fresh air thankfully, a good change to a sweaty party.  

All of a sudden, a car drove up to the house and parked in the drive. Followed behind it was Argus in the van. 

⠀"Did you call him?" Annabeth asked. 

⠀"Er, no? But let's get in anyway!" 

We ran to the van just as Party Patrick's parents got out of their car in horror. 

The rest of our Demigod group came out of the house right on cue, and legged it to the van.  

⠀"That was close." Leo panted. 

⠀"Quickly, Argus! Drive!' Jason said.

Afterword: 

Hey guys so another disclaimer: I DON'T OWN ANY PJO OR HoO THINGS AND NOR WILL I EVER (unfortunately) 

So tell me what you thought! 

do you guys want more DEMIGOD action, or more MORTAL action? if you get what i mean :)

hope you enjoyed this chapter!

the reads on this book are sky high! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

and all your positive coments, you don't know how much they mean to me <3

xxxxx