Facebookiness

THIS WAS WROTE BEFORE HOUSE OF HADES, I DIDNT KNOW SHE WOULD NOT FIND HER LAPTOP AGAIN. STOP COMMENTING ABOUT IT.

| Annabeth Chase |

I fell down onto my bed exhausted. That was probably the most eventful day of High School I've had so far throughout all my High Schools! I'd felt happy and angry, all at different people and things. But I guess that's what going to High School feels like. Surprisingly, I'd only got two prices of homework - easy homework - which I would start later. 

I powered up Daedalus' laptop and opened up the Internet. Just a month ago I'd joined Facebook along with some other Demigods. Some may argue that could attract monsters, but Chiron and Hermes helped with that.

So I logged in: five new notifications, one friend request and two messages.

I opened up my notifications. 

⠀'Percy Jackson liked your photo' 

⠀'Piper McLean commented: 'I miss home :)' on your photo of Camp Half Blood' 

⠀'Leo Valdez poked you' 

So naturally, I poked Leo back. 

I felt sorry that his love life wasn't up to the speed of the rest of the groups, even Clarisse had Chris back at Camp Half Blood. Nico's only thirteen so no one expects a girlfriend from him, well, after Courtney today who knows.

But Leo has a good personality, and he tries his best. 

⠀'Friend request from Octavian

Not a chance in Tartarus! And i should know, I've been there and back. Octavian probably just wants to criticize everything us Greeks do, and I mean, who spends their time doing that via internet? 

⠀'1 message from Percy Jackson

I opened it up. 

⠀"Hey Wisegirl ;P" five minutes ago. 

⠀"If you want to talk, come see me! We're practically a wall away!" I replied. 

⠀"I can't be bothered." He typed. 

⠀"Charming." 

The other message was from Hazel, all the way from Camp Jupiter. 

⠀"Hey, I heard you and some others went to High School! Have fun guys xx" 

⠀"Haha yes, thanks, we'll try :) hows Camp Jupiter? xx" I typed to her. 

Surprisingly she replied immediately. 

⠀"It's good! Reyna and Octavian had another fight the other day! Reyna won, of course, but she seems distracted. She said she might leave Camp for a bit :-/ xx" 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. 

⠀"Who is it?" I called.

⠀"Your doom!" 

⠀"Come in Leo." I sighed. 

⠀"Who opens the door to their doom?" He laughed walking in. 

⠀"What do you want, Valdez?" 

⠀"Just to say, get ready for the party now, we will leave in an hour or so." 

⠀"Okay, thanks." I said

⠀"Oh, and Percy says hi." 

⠀"Why can't he come on and say it?" 

⠀"He says he can't be bothered."

Afterword: 

Next chapter, is the party! WOO!

;D

OH and the reason that Imagine Dragons 'It's Time' is along the side is because i love that song 

anywayssss

xxx