The House Party Gets Wet

| Percy Jackson |

Argus was back within five minutes. We got in the van, Nico, Leo, Jason and i, and set off. We were all wearing basic clothes, and we had no idea what he girls were wearing. There was a lot of awkwardness in the air, as we'd never really a been alone at once.

⠀"Do you think everyone will be there?" Asked Leo.

⠀"The party seems popular," Jason said. "So I'm guessing most people."

⠀"We're fitting in." Muttered Nico as he stated out the window.

I nodded. The sun was still high, and there's was no sign of rain.

Eventually we stopped outside a large, suburban house. It was very modern, with white walls, and a wide pristine lawn.

The door was cracked open and covered in a party banner. Music could be heard from inside, blasting around the neighbourhood. I wondered where all the angry neighbours where. We stepped out of the van and someone hurtled towards us.

⠀"Hey, dudes! Welcome!" Laughed Patrick. He led us in to the house, which was the complete opposite to the outside. Inside was a disorganised mess of people, furniture covered with toilet paper and what looked like smashed ornaments. I even saw one girl throw up in a lamp, and it was only half six.

⠀"Wow, this. Is. Awesome!" Leo said clasping his hands. "Now lets see who wants some Leo!" He said before diving into the crowd.

Nico stared at everyone glumly, but hen his face lit up. Courtney was pushing her way through the crowd.

⠀"Nico, hey!" She said smiling. Courtney wore a black top with spikes on the shoulders, a pair of dark purple skinny jeans, with black heeled boots, and some dangerous looking jewellery.

⠀"Wanna go get some food?" She offered. Nico nodded speechlessly and followed her.

Jason smirked as they walked away.

⠀"Shall we go find our girlfriends?" I suggested.

⠀"Oh, yeah."

We saw he rest of this house, which was just as disorganized and messy. Where were Patrick's parents?

In the backyard, there was a large swimming pool full of people in swimwear. As a son of the sea God, that looked extremely tempting, until I saw someone next to the pool.

⠀"Jason, I'm going to look inside." I muttered hurriedly.

⠀"What's wrong?" Then he looked in the direction I was looking and nodded.

⠀"Oh, it's that girl."

⠀"Yeah, Bridgette Fletcher. So if you'll excuse me..." I said squeezing back through the crowd.

Not purposely, I headed for the kitchen, where I found a food table full of junk food.

Just as I was piling on another slice of pizza, someone tapped me on the shoulder.

⠀"Er, yeah just a - wait, Annabeth?"

My girlfriend stood in front of me, looking amazing. She wore a red sequinned baggy strap top, a pair of frayed shorts with American flag printed pockets, and some navy blue Dr Martens. Her hair was loose and curly over her shoulders.

⠀"I er... Wow! You look stunning!"

⠀"Well, it's not really my style, but I decided to experiment a little." She smiled.

⠀"Gods, Annabeth." i sighed, not getting over her beauty. "You look hot."

⠀"Thanks, Seaweed Brain." She laughed and kissed me.

Suddenly, i was pushed out of the way and fell onto Annabeth.

⠀"Move out of the way, punk!" Shouted a familiar voice.

⠀"Watch where you're going Clarisse." I muttered, getting my balance.

I didn't expect Clarisse to wear anything spectacular, or amazing. She for wore a purple top with a sequinned silver skull, and black army pants. On her feet she wore her usual boots, and surprisingly, a pair of black-stud earings.

⠀"Don't look so gormless, kelp head." She grunted, pushing past again and heading outside. 

Annabeth shrugged and took my hand. 

⠀"Wanna go outside?" 

Suddenly I remembered Bridgette was out there. 

⠀"I, er..." 

⠀"Oh come on!" She dragged me out before I could protest. 

The pool was less crowded, as more people were dancing. I caught a glimpse of Piper and Jason in the crowd. 

⠀"Oh. My. God!" Shrieked a voice behind me. 

I dared not turn around. I could just see Annabeths' face harden and flush red. 

⠀"Percy, you look...wow!" Bridgette giggled, resting her hand on my shoulder. I brushed her away and took another step towards Annabeth. 

⠀"Thanks, but we better-" 

⠀"Not so soon!" She cried and grabbed me. 

Annabeth stepped forward and pushed Bridgette away. Bridgette toppled onto her cronies (Ruby and Mya) and they caught her, shrieking. 

A few people looked our way. 

⠀"What was that for?" Bridgette shouted. 

Annabeth stood her ground, keeping down rage. 

⠀"Do not touch, my boyfriend." 

⠀"I will do whatever I want." She snarled. 

In one swift motion, her sharp fingernails reached towards me and tore of my top, which left me feeling naked and vulnerable. 

⠀"Wow Percy, you're ripped!" Bridgette giggled. 

SMACK.

Bridgette fell to the floor and the crowd went silent. Annabeth stood over her, her hands shaking. I reached towards Annabeth and held her close. 

Bridgette got up, dazed and wobbling. 

⠀"I'll get you," she growled. 

Just then, Annabeth slipped out of my grasp and charged at Bridgette. But in her anger she misaimed, and Bridgette grabbed hold of her, flung her round, and pushed Annabeth into the swimming pool. 

Utter silence.

Bridgette stood there panting. Suddenly Annabeth resurfaced, but I was frozen to the spot. 

Then she did something I wasn't expecting.  

She began to laugh. 

I stared at my drenched girlfriend, in a swimming pool, in party clothes, laughing. 

⠀"I love you." I murmured as I plunged in after her. Purposely, I made myself able to get wet. I swam over to her and kissed her hard. The crowd began to laugh and cheer. We stood locked in embrace as other people jumped in fully dressed. Bridgette screamed and ran into the house. 

⠀"You are the best girlfriend ever!" I cried, laughing.

Afterword: 

So tell me what you thought!

I am proud of this chapter >.< 

i think i won't carry the party on much longer, maybe just another half of a chapter?

THANKS FOR ALL THE READS OMG!!!!!! and fanning, and voting, and your comments ^_^

ily!

xxxx