The Inquiry

After 3 month of seclusion due to his 33 whip Lan Wangji went back to the way he was: quiet, lonely, cold and stoic. He doesn't talk to anyone beside Lan Sizhui and his brother. He doesn't give his Shifu a glance or even talk to him.

The first thing Lan Wangji do is when he is out of seclusion, he went back to NeverNight to see if he can find Wei Wuxian. He couldn't find Wei Wuxian body anywhere.

Lan Wangji then went to the burial mound, "Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji hope that Wei Wuxian is there to greet him but still nothing.

This is the first time Lan Wangji let go of his tear, the tear that he has been holding on every since Wei Wuxian remove his hand from Lan Wangji grip.

"Wei Ying, please come back. I promise to make it up to you. I promise to never push you away......so please come back. Wei Ying!"

Lan Wangji doesn't know how long he has been staying inside the cave that Wei Wuxian use to stay in. He know that it pass Cloud Recesse curfew and pass the time he has to go to sleep.

Rule doesn't matter to him anymore, he have broken many of his clan rule. All that matter to him right now is for Wei Wuxian to come back to him. He pull out his Wangji and start to play inquiry.

'Wei ying are you here?'

"Wei Ying please answer me?'

No matter how many time Lan Wangji asked the same question over and over again. Wei Wuxian didn't answer him, he play until the sun rise over the burial mound.

Lan Wangji know that he will get punished by his Shifu but he doesn't care. Nothing matter to him anymore, the person who is suppose to be his soulmate is gone is because of him that Wei Wuxian is gone.

"I will come back."

16 years later

Once again Lan Wangji went to the burial mound to play inquiry to seek Wei Wuxian spirit. He still didn't get any answer from Wei Wuxian for 16 year. So he left the Burial mound again to head back to Cloud Recesses before curfew.

When Lan Wangji arrive in Gusu, he heard one of the vendor call out, "Tianzi Xiao!"

'Wei Ying love Tianzi Xiao,' he went to buy three jar for now. When he bring it back no one dare to said anything to him since they know is forbidden to talk behind one other back.

"Hanguang Jun," Lan Wangji turn around to look at a grown up Wen Yuan. "Come in A-Yuan," Lan Sizhui follow behind Lan Wangji ask they enter into Jingshi. Everyone know that no one is allow in Jingshi without Lan Wangji permission. So the only person who can enter is Lan Xichen and Sizhui.

"Hanguang Jun, did you go to that place you told me about again?"

'Wei Ying, this is our A-Yuan. He all grown up now. He have your mischievousness personality and my personality as well. If you were here, will you be happy to see how A-Yuan have become?' "Mn."

"Zewu Jun been asking me about you. I didn't tell Zewu Jun that you went there." 'Hanguang Jun, who is it that you are looking for? You play the same question over and over each time I am here to learn inquiry from you.' Sizhui have on a worry expression on his face.

"Mn. Are you here to ask me something?"

"Zewu Jun want you to take us Junior on a night hunt."

"Mn. I will go see where we are heading too. Go tell the other to prepare to leave once I am done with talking to xiong zhang."

"Yes Hanguang Jun," sizhui got up to leave, he look at Lan Wangji one last time and then left from there.

Lan Wangji take out the wine in his sleeves, he went to hide it in a place where no one can find it. After that he went to look for Lan Xichen to talk about their night hunt.

Lan Wangji found his brother in his room, "Wangji," Lan Xichen went to try to get close to Lan Wangji only to have his little brother stepping backward away from him.

"Wangji, where did you go?" Lan Xichen asked.

Lan Wangji didn't answer his brother question, "Are you here about the night hunt with the Junior?" Lan Wangji nodded his head.

"Come inside, there are a few place I want you to take the Junior to?" Lan Wangji went inside, he sat down in front of his brother, "here this are the three area for them to start learning how to bring out their skill. It is very easy for them, if they needed help you can lean a hand."

"Mn." Lan Wangji take the three scroll into his hand, he got up, and bow to his brother and left from there. He went back to his room to get ready as well. After getting everything he needed, Lan Wangji went to meet up with the Juniors at the front gate.

"Sizhui," Sizhui walk over to Lan Wangji, he handed the first scroll to Sizhui to look at.
Once Sizhui finish reading what is on the scroll, he look at his fellow clan members. He tell them where they are going and what kind of Yao, ghoul or monster they are dealing with.

At their first night hunt, Lan Wangji stand to the side to watch over the Junior to make sure that they won't get harm or hurt in anyway during their night hunt. Once the night hunt is over they all went back to the inn that they are staying in.

"Sizhui, come," Sizhui left his fellow disciple to follow after Lan Wangji. Once they are inside Lan Wangji room, Sizhui closed the door behind him.

"Sizhui, I will be going somewhere tonight. Tell the other to get a good rest before we leave tomorrow. I will be back before the sun rise. Then we will set off to our next night hunt got it?"

"Yes Hanguang Jun."

Lan Wangji open the door and walk out of the inn. The other Lan disciple saw Lan Wangji left the inn, they got up to walk over to Sizhui, "Shixiong, where is Hanguang Jun going?" One of the Lan disciple asked.

"I don't know but he want me to tell everyone that after dinner, we should all go get some rest before heading out tomorrow. Hanguang Jun said that he will be back by tomorrow. Now go order something to eat before we head off to bed."

Just like before Lan Wangji play inquiry at the burial mound. He ask the same question once more. But this time he add one more question into his inquiry.

'Wei Ying where are you?'

'Wei Ying are you here?'

'Wei Ying please answer me?'

There is still no answer coming from Wei Wuxian, 'I know that you aren't gone. I know that you will come back. I will wait no matter how many year....I will wait for you....I will wait to tell you how sorry I am.'
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I hope everyone like the first chapter! Tell me what do you think okay? Enjoy now!