Not My Home Anymore

Wei Wuxian use himself as bait to get every puppet toward him. Even though Wei Wuxian don't want to ask Lan Wangji to help him, he need someone to take down the puppet while he lure them toward the bloody pool.

When Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji have taken care of the puppet the two head back down to the mountain. Lan Wangji help Wei Wuxian to walk down the mountain since using the luring flag on himself take away his strength.

Sizhui ran back to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, "Wei Qianbei," Sizhui catch Wei Wuxian as he fall down to the ground. "Wei Qianbei, are you alright?" Sizhui asked Wei Wuxian.

"I'm fine Sizhui just a little tire,"after saying that Wei Wuxian fainted. "Wei Ying," Lan Wangji looked at Sizhui, "Sizhui, help me get Wei Ying onto my back," Sizhui nodded his head, he put Wei Wuxian on Lan Wangji back.

The other clan decide to head to Yunmeng town since Yiling is closer to the town. They all walk to the dock, there the boat is waiting for them. Lan Wangji lay Wei Wuxian down on the long seat since there is no bed around.

'You done so much for them and yet they still think bad of you. They will soon find out that it is someone else who cause you so much trouble.' "Sleep now Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian didn't get to sleep that long when he hear loud arguments coming from outside. "Wei Ying, you should rest," Lan Wangji try to stop Wei Wuxian, he know how stubborn Wei Wuxian is.

Wei Wuxian got off the boat, "Wen Ning, what's happen?" He ask this while walking toward the group.

"Gongzi, I...I....I....I just want to see him," Wen Ning glanced at Sizhui.

"Jin Ling put away the sword first," Sizhui looked at the sword in Jin Ling hand, "You go away!" Jin Ling pushed Sizhui away, Wen Ning stop Sizhui from falling.

"Jin Ling, put down your sword first," Wei Wuxian said in a calm voice, 'this child is exactly like his uncle and his father.'

Jin Ling didn't want to since this is his father sword. It was the only thing that his parents had left behind for him. Jin Ling begin to cry very loudly and this got Jiang Cheng and the other clan attention.

"Jin Ling! Come here!" Jin Ling and Jin chan walk over to where Jiang Cheng is at, "Who bully you? Who made you cry?" He asked while Jin Ling dry his tears. Jiang Cheng turn his attention to Wei Wuxian, "Wei Wuxian." He gave Wei Wuxian a death cold glare, Lan Wangji went to stand in front of Wei Wuxian to block him from Jiang Cheng view.

"Let see if you can step back into the Jiang clan," after saying that they all left the dock to head to Yunmeng town.

Once they arrive in Yunmeng, Wei Wuxian don't know if he want to step foot onto the place he once call home or not. "Wei Ying."

"I'll stay here, you go on ahead with your clan," Wei Wuxian sat back down on the boat, "Gongzi, I'll stay with you," Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

"Wei qianbei, we will stay with you too!" Wei Wuxian look up to see Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen smiling down at him. "Be my guess," seeing that there are people who is staying with Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji walk toward the Jiang clan to attend the meeting with all of the other sect leader.

"Gongzi, how come you don't want to go into the Yunmeng town?" Wen Ning asked.

"This place....this place.....this place isn't my home anymore. I once call it home but now I can never call this place my home anymore. I never felt like home here in the Jiang clan."

Jingyi, Sizhui and Zizhen couldn't help but felt sorry for Wei Wuxian. They have a home to go back to but Wei Wuxian doesn't. 'If I were Wei qianbei, I don't want to return to this place as well. I hear that Sect leader Jiang defected Wei qianbei from the Jiang clan just because he helped the enemy.' Sizhui thought to himself while looking at Wei Wuxian.

It didn't take long for Lan Wangji to return, "Hanguang Jun, your back," Lan Wangji nodded his head.

"Don't like the place, Hanguang jun?" Lan Wangji sigh, 'I don't like to hear you call me Hanguang jun or Lan Wangji. I want to hear you call me Lan Zhan instead.'

"Is boring."

Sizhui and Jingyi snicker at what Lan Wangji just said, "I don't want to listen to thing that I already know."

"Thing you already know? What are you talking about, Lan er gongzi?" Wen Ning asked Lan Wangji.

"Jin Guangyao hired someone to kill his son, he killed his father, he married his sister and he have his hand on Yin Hufu. And he is the one behind the death of Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun."

Wei Wuxian couldn't believe what he is hearing, "so so it was Jin Guangyao after all, but why"

"Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is greedy, they want to get their hand on your Yin Hufu. That is why they planned the whole thing, from the Qiongqi path to NeverNight." Lan Wangji looked at Wen Ning, "Wen Ning, you remember what I ask you about what happen at the Qiongqi road path?" Wen Ning nodded his head.

"Wen Ning, what is Lan Wangji talking about?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Gongzi that day at Qiongqi path, I hear a second flute, it gave me an different order then your. Gongzi it wasn't your fault that I lost control, someone else was controlling me," Wen Ning can see that Wei Wuxian is shock and surprise to hear this.

It remind him of that day at NeverNight, "it was the same at NeverNight. I hear a second flute as well. Then it wasn't my imagination."

"Then every thing that I heard from my father is all wrong, they aren't true. Wei qianbei isn't a bad person after all."

"Of course Wei qianbei isn't a bad person! He save us, didn't he?!" Jingyi stand up while shouting very loudly.

Wei Wuxian want to smile since he have people who still believe in him. He hold himself back, "what now?" They all went quite since they don't know where to begin.