Carrying You

After saving Jin Ling from inside of the Nie Clan tomb, and taken him back to the inn, and then Jin Ling run away from Wei Wuxian because he doesn't like how Wei Wuxian os changing his cloth without his permission. He think that Wei Wuxian is Mo Xuanyu, well everyone think Wei Wuxian is Mo Xuanyu.

When Wei Wuxian went to go after Jin Ling, he suddenly bump into Jiang Cheng. He hide from him only to have Jin Ling dog find him first. He went out of his hiding place when he did Jiang Cheng saw him and capture him.

Jiang Cheng take Wei Wuxian to an inn, 'I rather be with Lan Wangji then Jiang Cheng. His temper haven't change one bit.'

Jin Ling end up saving Wei Wuxian by telling Jiang Cheng that he have seen Wen Ning nearby earlier. Once Jiang Cheng is gone, Jin Ling take Wei Wuxian away from there. The two end up in the forest, 'I need to get that curse away from Jin Ling,' "Jiang Cheng, I'm sorrry!"

When Jin Ling turn around, Wei Wuxian hit the back of his neck Jin Ling fell unconscious.

'This is the only way to help Shijie son.' Wei Wuxian take the curse for Jin Ling. 'This child, when will he learn to never go on a night hunt alone.' "There the curse is gone."

"Jin gongzi!"

'They are looking for Jin Ling,' "He over here!" Wei Wuxian shouted to let the people know that Jin Ling is here. Then he went to hide behind a tree.

'This is a good time to leave Lan Wangji side but I am sure that he is waiting for me somewhere. Ahahahah why did I have to go with him? He a boring guy, I don't even know what to said to him anymore.' "Should I go or I shouldn't go? Sigh."

Wei Wuxian walk back to town, 'Lan Wangji and I didn't really said where to meet up, so where is he right now?' Once Wei Wuxian reach town, he search for Lan Wangji, when he did he found him standing at the bridge looking up at the moon in the sky.

'Now that I think about it, I always thought that Jiang Cheng will stand by my side while Lan Wangji will stand on opposite side of me. Who would have thought that Lan Wangji will be the only one to stand be side me.' "He have always stand be side me, even back then."

Wei Wuxian walk up to the bridge, heading footstep behind him, Lan Wangji turn around to see a walking lump Wei Wuxian. He look down at Wei Wuxian leg, he went over to pull it up.

Wei Wuxian pull it back, "What happen?" Wei Wuxian didn't answer Lan Wangji. This make Lan Wangji sad, "Did you transfer the curse from Jin Ling to yourself? Did you meet Jiang Wanyin?"

Wei Wuxian didn't answer Lan Wangji questions, "is okay if you don't want to answer me. I already know the answer to my question."

"Can you walk?"

Wei Wuxian try to walk, he end up falling forward. "Hey watch out!" Lan Wangji caught Wei Wuxian arm before he can fall face first to the ground.

"Let me carry you."

"What carry me?! Do you know how embarrassed that will be?! No need I can walk."

"Embarrassed?"

"Wouldn't it? A man carrying another man."

*Sigh* 'well if you don't want me to carry you then,' Lan Wangji walk over to Wei Wuxian, he bend down and scooped Wei Wuxian into his arm. This make Wei Wuxian blush, "Lan Wangji! What are you doing?!"

"Carrying you of course. You don't want me to carry you on my back, this is the only way to carry you."

"I don't want you to carry me like this either! Put me down!"

"No, you can't walk."

'Since when did Lan Wangji become like this. *Sigh* I give up. No matter what I said he won't listen.' "Where are we going?"

"There someone who know about the Xindlu Ridge. I already got him."

On the way to the inn that this person is staying in, the two stop exchanging word. It wasn't an awkward silence but a comfortable silence. Wei Wuxian can feel his heart beating very fast, 'I shouldn't feel this way, I don't like him that way anymore.'

"We're here."

"Can you put me down?"

"No, not yet. Will put Wei Ying down when we are in the room."

"Why do you care about me, Lan Wangji? Don't you hate me?"

"Never hate Wei Ying. I just want to help Wei Ying. I know that Wei Ying still hate me, after we finish with this journey I will keep  my promise and tell you the whole truth."

'Wei Ying, I never though I get to hear him said my name like that again.' "Whatever you want."

Once they got to the room, Lan Wangji kick the door opening. The person inside jump to the sound of the door getting kick open very loudly. He see who it is, "it wasn't me! I don't know anything! I don't know anything!"

'Nie Huaisang. No wonder he get the nick name Mr. I don't know.'

Lan Wangji put Wei Wuxian down on the bed, then he turn to look at Nie Huaisang who look very scary. "Han-Han-Hanguang Jun, it wasn't me."

Wei Wuxian explained about the Xindlu Ridge and why it was call the man eating tomb. But in Nie Huaisang explanation it is not a man eating tomb, it is his sect ancestral Burial ground. After Nie Huaisang tell Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji about his ancestral Burial ground, he left the inn.

Lan Wangji kneel down in front of Wei Wuxian, "Lan Lan Wangji what are you doing?"

"Helping you to remove the curse."

"What?! No need for you to do that! I can do it myself." 'Is not that easy to get rid of it.' Wei Wuxian pull up his pant, "it is already up my thigh." This make Lan Wangji look away.

Then the Qiankun pouch came crashing on the table, "it look like the ghost hand is becoming agitated by something but what?"

"I think is something got to do with you."

"With me?"