Chenqing

Jin Guangyao tell everyone in the temple what he did to Jin Zixuan. It was an ambush to get rid of both Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun that is why he told Jin Zixuan about Jin Zixun who went to Qiongqi path to stop Wei Wuxian from coming to Jin Ling one hundred month.

He went on talking about how Jin Guangshan kick him down the stair of Jinlintai during Jin Zixuan birthday. Jin Zixuan get a banquet while he get kick down the stair by his own father. That is why he kill Jin Guangshan as well because Jin Guangshan didn't buy his mother freedom.

While everyone is in a state of Jin Guangyao story, they didn't expect Jin Guangyao to pull out a string and wrap it around Jin Ling neck. Wei Wuxian eye went wide, "Jin Ling!"

"Do not move! If any of you move, I will cut through his neck." Jin Guangyao tighten the string around Jin Ling neck.

"A-Ling!" Jiang Cheng turn to look at Wei Wuxian, "hey Wei Wuxian! Didn't you take all of his weapon?! Why is he still have string on him?"

"I did take all of his weapon. I didn't expect Jin Guangyao to pull string out of nowhere."

Lan Wangji look closer at Jin Guangyao hand, "he hide it within his body, that is why we couldn't take all of it." Wei Wuxian look from Lan Wangji to Jin Guangyao.

Jin Guangyao pull on the string harder, "Jin Ling!" Wei Wuxian glared at Jin Guangyao with a death glare.

"Jin Guangyao, if you want a hostage take me instead," Jiang Cheng try to negotiate with Jin Guangyao, he didn't take Jiang Cheng bait. "I'm sorry Sect leader Jiang, your only slowing me down. I will release A-Ling once I am far away from here."

"Jin Guangyao don't forget we still have one of your man," Jin Guangyao look over at Su She who couldn't move because Lan Xichen have his sword at Su she throat.

"Jin Guangyao, your lying again."

"I am lying just this once, it won't be a next time." Lan Xichen won't believe Jin Guangyao word anymore, "You said that last time! I don't want to be what you said anymore. Everything you said is a lie."

Soon they hear a loud banging coming from outside of the temple. The door to the temple flew open, they all see someone coming flying into the temple. Wei Wuxian see who it is, "Wen Ning!"

"Gongzi be careful," after saying that Wen Ning fainted. They turn to look toward the front of the temple, they see a misty figure walking toward them with heavy resentful energy surrounding them. He is holding his saber Baxia.

Nie Huaisang eye went wide, "Da....Da....Da...Da Ge!"

When Nie Mingjue is close to the temple, he jump up with his saber in his hand, he went straight for Jin Guangyao. At this time Wei Wuxian see Jin Guangyao pushing Jin Ling out of the way. He take this chance to catch Jin Ling before he get more injury, "Wei Wuxian! Jin Ling!" Jiang Cheng went to Wei Wuxian and Jin Ling side.

Lan Wangji see his chance, he unsheathed his Bichen and cut off Jin Guangyao left arm.

"Jin Ling are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Wei Wuxian asked. "I'm fine I'm fine."

A crying of pain echo within the temple, Wei Wuxian turn to see an arm on the floor. He look up to see blood on Lan Wangji sword. "Sect leader!" Su she run over to Jin Guangyao side.

Nie Mingjue walk closer, closer, closer, closer and closer to Jin Guangyao until, "Sect leader watch out!" Jin Ling shouted to Jin Guangyao, this got Nie Mingjue attention, "Be quiet!" Jiang Cheng hissed at Jin Ling.

'Oh no, since Jin Ling have the same blood line as the Jin, Nie Mingjue is targeting him.' When Nie Mingjue is about to stabbed Jin Ling, Wen Ning jump in front of Wei Wuxian, Jin Ling and Jiang Cheng to block the attack but instead he got the sword stabbing through him.

Wei Wuxian, Jin Ling and Jiang Cheng, is shock to see Wen Ning is protecting them. Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen take out their instruments and begin to play their resting melody. Wei Wuxian walk out, he begin whistle with his lip, he try to get the yin Hufu to move.

"Wei gongzi," Lan Wangji looked at his brother, he shook his head no, and then he look at Wei Wuxian, he gave a slight nod to his head.

'Does this mean he believe in me?' Wei Wuxian continue to whistle again. In the corner near Wen Ning, Jiang Cheng pull out a black,red and a tassel flute from his sleeves, "Hey Wei Wuxian!"

Wei Wuxian turn to look at Jiang Cheng, he see Jiang Cheng throw his flute toward him, "Chenqing." 'Nice to have you back my friend.'

Wei Wuxian begin to play on Chenqing, Nie Mingjue stop swinging his sword. He follow the sound of the flute as Wei Wuxian walk backward toward the coffin behind the temple.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji stop playing on their instruments, they follow Wei Wuxian as he try to get Nie Mingjue into the coffin. Once Wei Wuxian is close to the coffin, he used his flute to tap on the coffin three time.

Nie Mingjue fall into the coffin with his saber next to him. It wasn't over a loud scream was hear, everyone head back to the front to see what is going on. They all see Su she holding a sword, Nie Huaisang is on the floor with an injury leg.

Nie Mingjue came out from his coffin, he head straight to Su She, "Watch out!" It was too late Nie Mingjue stabbed Su She in the stomach with his saber went to the very back of Su She back. Su She is dead, Jin Guangyao try to reach out to Su she, someone who is the same as him is gone.

Wei Wuxian play on his flute once more, he try to get Nie Mingjue back to the coffin again. This time Wei Wuxian play a higher and more stronger melody to get Nie Mingjue back into the coffin. Just like before he walk backwards toward the coffin in the back, Nie Mingjue follow behind. He fall back down into the coffin.

Wei Wuxian use his own spiritual energy to move the cover back up to close the coffin. Once the coffin is close, he used his own blood to write a symbol in the air and then sent it onto the top.

Wei Wuxian use so much of his energy that he can't stand straight, he slightly tumble until a arm caught him before he fall down. He look to the side to see Lan Wangji, the two stare into each other eye until Lan Wangji walk them back to the front to join the other.