Wei Wuxian Golden Core

Wei Wuxian,Wen Ning, Lan Wangji and the Junior sat in the boat thinking about what they should do next. Wei Wuxian look into the Jiang clan household, "Gongzi is there something you want to do inside the Jiang clan?" Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen looked at Wei Wuxian.

"Mn. Can you all accompany me there?" Everyone smile as they nodded their head.

They all walk with Wei Wuxian to the place he want to go. They end up at the Jiang clan ancestors. Lan Wangji turn to look at Sizhui, Jingyi, Zizhen and Wen Ning, "why don't you four stay out here, okay?" The four of them nodded their head.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian walk into the hall, the two of them kneel down to give the Jiang ancestors a respect.

'Jiang Shushu, Madam Yu, Shijie, I am here to disturb your peace again. Jiang Shushu thank you for taken me in. But....this place is no longer my home.'

"Sect leader Jiang, we know that this is your place, can't you give Wei qianbei a chance to give respect to your father and your mother without you interfering!" Jingyi said with an annoying tone in his voice.

"This is my clan....you can't talk to a sect leader like that!" Jiang Cheng arguing back to Jingyi.

"Jingyi," Jingyi turn around to look at Lan Wangji, "I'm sorry Hanguang Jun." Wei Wuxian went over to Jingyi, he putted his hand on top of Jingyi head, "Is alright, Jingyi, we're done. Let's go."

Jiang Cheng didn't want Wei Wuxian to go, he blame Wei Wuxian for his clan massacre, for his parent death, for his sister and Jin Zixuan death. He blame Wei Wuxian for everything, he even take it out on Lan Wangji as well.

Wei Wuxian went over to Jiang Cheng as he grab a hold on Jiang Cheng collar, "Take it back! Take it back the thing you said about Lan Wangji right now?!" Lan Wangji and the other looked at Wei Wuxian, "Wei Qianbei."

"Wei Ying!"

"Wei Qianbei! Your bleeding from all five sense!"zizhen, Sizhui and Jingyi looked at Wei Wuxian with worry on their face.

"Lan Wangji, let's go," Lan Wangji nodded head, "Let's go every one." When they all begin to walk Jiang Cheng jump in front of them. "What do you want now, Sect leader Jiang?" Jingyi went to stand in front of Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian.

When Jiang Cheng is about to use his Zidian on Jingyi, Wen Ning stop Jiang Cheng with his chain.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji catch Wei Wuxian in his arm, "Hanguang Jun, I'll put Wei Qianbei on your back."

Wen Ning hold Suibian in front of Jiang Cheng, "Pull it out!" Jiang Cheng tell Wen Ning to move out of Lotus Cove, he used his Zidian on Wen Ning it sent him flying backwards. "Wen Qianbei!" Jingyi and Zizhen went over to help Wen Ning up.

Wen Ning step toward Jiang Cheng again when he is back on his feet, "Do It. Pull It Out!"

"What if I do?!" As Jiang Cheng pull it out everyone is shock, "But how?!" Zizhen shouted.

"You see Sect leader Jiang," Wen Ning begin to tell Jiang Cheng about how he have Wei Wuxian core and how he know about it and how Wei Wuxian didn't tell anyone about it.

"Your lying!" Jiang Cheng shouted in a angry tone at Wen Ning. Jiang Cheng threw the sword down on the ground.

"It is not a lie because the core revolving inside of you right now is HIS! Your core was never mended, it was my sister who took Wei gongzi core and put it inside of you!"

Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen gasp as this, "Wei Qianbei......he......he.....he did that for Sect leader Jiang!"

Lan Wangji glance back at an unconscious Wei Wuxian, 'Wei Ying.....what did you do to yourself? How much sacrifice do you have to do for other people? For someone like him who doesn't deserve it! I won't let you come back here even if he forgive you.'

Wen Ning went to pick up the sword, "Why do you think he never used his suibian again?! It is because without a core, once he draws out his sword he won't last long. As for demonic cultivation, what do you think why he would turn to demonic cultivation all of suddenly and become Yiling Laozu hated by all. It is because he doesn't have a golden core and he can no longer hold his sword. That is because he have no other choice."

Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen all look at Wei Wuxian who is on Lan Wangji back. "Wei.....Wei....Wei Qianbei doesn't have his golden core because he gave it to Sect leader Jiang."

"He learn demonic cultivation because he no longer can hold his sword." Zizhen said with a shock expression on his face. It was the same for both Sizhui and Jingyi.

Lan Wangji walk away from there, "Sizhui, Jingyi, Zizhen let's go." All three turn around and walk away from there with Lan Wangji.

Wen Ning turn around to walk away while saying, "Sect leader Jiang, you have always been a prideful person. You spent your entire life competing against others. But do you know that you will never be able to surpass him?"

Once everyone is on the boat Wen Ning row them away from there. Zizhen turn around to look at Wen Ning, "Wen Qianbei, did it hurt? Did it hurt Wei Qianbei?" Zizhen asked.

"My sister try to use anesthetic on Wei gongzi but she found out that if a person is under anesthetize condition the core would be affected."

Lan Wangji look up at Wen Ning, while holding Wei Wuxian in his arm"So?"

"So the person whose core is being cut out has to be awake," hearing Wen Ning said this Lan Wangji tighten his hold on Wei Wuxian arm.

"Wen Qianbei, how long does Wei Qianbei has to stay awake?" Jingyi asked while looking at Wei Wuxian with a sad expression on his face.

"Two night and one day, constantly awake."

"Two nights and one day, constantly awake," all three Junior looked at an unconscious Wei Wuxian who is sleeping silently in Lan Wangji arm.

"Wei gongzi didn't want anyone to know about this, so....."

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me," Lan Wangji looked at the three Junior, "Sizhui, Jingyi, Zizhen, you three can't mention this to Wei Ying, you got it?" The three nodded their head.