Never What?

Thunder is roaring outside rain begin to come down, wind is blowing from the outside into the temple. Everything around them move from the long strip temple flag to the bell hanging inside the temple.

Then come a knock at the temple door, Jin Guangyao walk toward the door and ask who is it. The person on the other side tell him that it is, "It is me," the door open to review Su She, the sect leader of Moling Su.

Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen and Jin Ling is shock to see an unconscious Nie Huaisang in Su She hand. 'Nie Huaisang? Why did Su She capture him?' Su she bring Nie Huaisang inside and throw him to the ground.

Jin Guangyao ask Su She what happen, he tell Jin Guangyao that on his way here he see Nie Huaisang so he decide to capture him since Nie Huaisang will be useful for them.

Lan Xichen couldn't believe that Jin Guangyao had captured someone who he consider his little brother since Nie Mingjue and him (LX) are sworn brother, "Why are you holding Huaisang hostage?"

Jin Guangyao tell Lan Xichen that with one more Sect leader will make the other clan leader fear them. He even tell him that he will never hurt Nie Huaisang, until the right time come he will set them free uninjured.

Lan Xichen look up at Jin Guangyao saying, "I don't think I want to believe what you said anymore." All Jin Guangyao can said to Lan Xichen is either believe him or not is his (lx) choice. Jin Guangyao went to the back of the temple to see if his man still digging for something that he has been buried for a very long time.

Su she walk over to where Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji is at, he asked the two of them how does it feel when the table have turn. Neither Wei Wuxian nor Lan Wangji want to talk to Su She, they just ignore him.

Soon there is a loud screaming coming from outside, Su she walk toward the door, just as he is about to opening the big door a purple lighting cut through the door and send Su she flying backwards to the floor.

Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, Lan Xichen and Jin Ling look toward the doorway, they see Jiang Cheng walking inside with an annoying and angry expression on his face. The first person Jiang Cheng look at when he enter inside is Wei Wuxian.

"Jiu Jiu," Jin Ling stand up with a smile on his face. Jiang Cheng turn his attention to Jin Ling, "You call me? You know to call me now? Where did you run off too?" Hearing his uncle angry tone, Jin Ling look down at the floor.

Fairy came running into the temple, Wei Wuxian felt chill running up and down his spine when the heard the sound of a dog braking. Lan Wangji turn to look at Wei Wuxian, he see how white Wei Wuxian face is. He remember Wei Wuxian is afraid of dog, he went to sit in front of Wei Wuxian blocking him from looking at Fairy.

This shock and surprise Wei Wuxian, he look at the back of Lan Wangji back, 'he doing the same thing when we were back in Qinghe.'

"Fair get him! Get him fairy!" Jin Ling pointed to Su she, Fairy went after Su she. He end up running out of there, away from Jin Ling dog. When fairy is gone, Jiang Cheng glaze turn back to Wei Wuxian who is been hide by Lan Wangji.

From behind the statue, four Jin disciple came out to attack Jiang Cheng. Before they can touch him, he used his Zidian to send them flying backwards. Some hit the pillar and some hit the candle holder. Jin Guangyao take out his guqin, "Sect leader Jiang, be careful of the guqin!" Lan Xichen warned Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng used his Zidian to grab a sword from the Jin disciple, and then he sent out his own. He swirl the two sword together, the noise become unbearable for Jin Ling, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. Both Wei Wuxian and Jin Ling covered their ear while Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen doesn't since the sound somewhat affected them but not a lot.

Lan Wangji look back behind him, he can see that Wei Wuxian can't stand the noise, he turn around and used his hand to cover up Wei Wuxian hand with his. Wei Wuxian opened his eye to looked at Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji mouth, "I'm here."

'When I hated him the most, he still willing to protect me.' When it was over Wei Wuxian moved his hand which got Lan Wangji to removed his hand from Wei Wuxian hand.

Jiang Cheng sent one of the sword toward Jin Guangyao who dodge it. Jin Guangyao begin to bring out one thing that he know. He tell Jiang Cheng about how he running around asking people to take out Wei Wuxian sword.

Jiang Cheng begin to breath very hard, his body is shaking by what Jin Guangyao just said. Wei Wuxian is shaking up as well, he looked at Lan Wangji, "My sword? Didn't I give it to Wen Ning? Why is my sword in Jiang Cheng hand?"

See how distress Wei Wuxian is Lan Wangji put his hand on Wei Wuxian hand, "Wei Ying, calm down."

Jin Guangyao continue to tell Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian secret, ever since he collected Wei Wuxian sword; no one can with drew the sword but somehow Jiang Cheng can. Jiang Cheng become angry at this, he attacked Jin Guangyao who dodge his attack.

Jin Guangyao talk about how Jiang Cheng couldn't catch up to Wei Wuxian but somehow during the Sunshot, Jiang Cheng is able to rebuild his clan and catch back up to other people and that is when he said, "did you eat a golden core or panace?"

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng become shock, 'how did he know? No one suppose to know. Only me, Wen Qing and Wen Ning know. How?' Lan Wangji move his hand to cup Wei Wuxian cheek in his hand, he turn his face to look at him.

"Wei Ying. Wei Ying, look at me," this got Wei Wuxian to look at him, " no matter what happen, with or without your golden core I will protect Wei Ying."

Jiang Cheng isn't pay any attention around him, Jin Guangyao take this chance to attack Jiang Cheng by pullout a sword around his waist. "Jiu Jiu look out!" Jin Ling voice for him out of his shock. Jiang Cheng dodge Jin Guangyao attack,he dodge and block out Jin Guangyao attack that is heading toward him.

Jin Guangyao turn his attention to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. With his back to Jin Guangyao, Lan Wangji didn't notice that Jin Guangyao is attacking him from behind. Lan Xichen eye went wide, "Wangji!"

Jiang Cheng knocked Jin Guangyao away from Lan Wangji, this got him end up getting a slash from Jin Guangyao sword. When Jin Ling went over to help Jiang Cheng, he tell Jin Ling not to touch him.

Jiang Cheng sat down, he begin to meditate to closed his injury. Wei Wuxian still looking at Lan Wangji, "You knew?"

"Mn."

"When....when did Wen Ning tell him?" Lan Wangji can feel Wei Wuxian body stop shaking.

"While you were in a coma."

"Is that how we left Lotus Cove?"

"He very sorry for it."

"I told him time and again not to reveal this to anyone."

Hearing this Jiang Cheng look over at the two, "Never what?" Lan Wangji turn around to look at Jiang Cheng while Wei Wuxian glanced at him.