Just Once More

'Is best to be away from the place that I can't run into people that I know. I already ran into Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng, who else will I run into.' Wei Wuxian ride on little apple to different place, 'Any place will be fine but....' He look down at the last curse on his arm, 'who does this last one belong to?'

While walking at the bottom of Dafan mountain Wei Wuxian hear screaming from the distance. 'What are they doing now?' "Let's go little apple." He ride as fast as he can to get there.

When Wei Wuxian got there he see a statue of a goddess attacking cultivator, the Lan and Jin Ling, 'what is that brat doing, he so reckless?!' Wei Wuxian look around to see if there is anything he can do to help them.

He plucked two leaf off of the tree and threw it at the statue hand, it didn't do anything. 'Damn, is that ghost hand again.'

"Hey youngsters!" Wei Wuxian call to the Lan disciple, "Who are you calling youngsters?!" Jingyi shout back at Wei Wuxian.

"Sent a flare signal to your ummmm....your Hanguang Jun to come help out," 'this is the only way to get rid of this ghost hand and the statue.'

The Lan disciple search their body, "we have use them all at the Mo manor," Sizhui is embarrass that they didn't bring extra.

"What?! You don't have extra on you?!" 'What is wrong with the Lan disciple these day? How come they didn't bring extra in case something happen? I am guessing all they teach disciple these day are their rule, spiritual and other thing but not bring extra flare during night hunt.'

Thing on the mountain is getting out of control Wei Wuxian have only one way to end all of this. He went to grab sizhui sword, he went over to the bamboo tree and then cut it down to the length of a flute. He crave hole into the bamboo, it was perfect because he need to summon any ghoul or fierce corpse that can help him with dealing this solution right now.

When he is done he begin to play on it, 'anything, any fierce corpse or ghoul that is strong enough to take down the goddess.'

The ground begin to shake, everyone look back to see where is it coming from. Soon they all see the dirt on the ground begin to crumble apart. Chain appear out of the ground, it went straight to the statue as it wrap around the arm.

The fierce corpse punch a hole through the statue body, it fall into many pieces.
'Wen Ning, isn't Wen Ning suppose to dead? Didn't they said they burn him to ash?'

The ghost arm ran off into the forest, 'Your not getting away that easily,' Wei Wuxian eye turn crimson red as his eye follow the movement of the ghost hand. He begin to play again and this time it is a different melody a melody that tell Wen Ning to get the ghost hand.

Wen Ning finally caught the ghost hand, "Hurry! Use your evil sealing pouch to seal the ghost arm.

Once the ghost arm is sealed, all of the other cultivator turn their attention on Wen Ning. They begin to attack him. Wei Wuxian went back to play on his flute but his melody is more aggressive rather then soft melody.

'This melody is too aggressive, I need to think of a melody that is more calmer, quieter tune. Come on Wei Wuxian think think think think. I got it! I hope it help.' Wei Wuxian turn the aggressive melody into the one that Lan Wangji play at the Nie clan.

Wen Ning stop fighting with the cultivator as he follow the sound of Wei Wuxian melody.

In the far distance away from where everything is happening Lan Wangji heard a very familiar melody, 'isn't that Gusu melody? The one I want to play for Wei Ying. Could it be?'

Lan Wangji unsheathed his Bichen, he got on it and head toward the sound of the melody. When he got there he look for the source, that is when he see a guy wearing a mask walking backward with Wen Ning following him.

'Only Wei Ying know how to play a flute, he know how to play a certain melody. No one know about this melody beside me and Xiong zhang. Wei Ying,' he stand behind Wei Wuxian, he wait for the right moment to stop Wei Wuxian from playing.

Closer, closer, closer, closer and closer until Wei Wuxian walk into someone standing behind him. That person grabbed his wrist Wei Wuxian turn around to see, 'Lan Wangji! When did he arrive?! Oh no, I need to get Wen Ning away from here,' he play a fast melody, 'go away Wen Ning!' Hearing Wei Wuxian command Wen Ning left from there.

Lan Wangji grip harder on Wei Wuxian hand, it make him drop the flute once Wen Ning is gone. Lan Wangji is about to go after Wen Ning when Wei Wuxian grab his wrist, "Don't follow him."

'Why would I follow Wen Ning when you are here? Wei Ying will you give me a chance to explain what I said to Xiong zhang that day?' Lan Wangji have on a small smile.

Then a purple lighting come from behind Lan Wangji who turn around with his guqin out in front of him. He send an attack to block Jiang Cheng Zidian, "Lan Wangji! What do you think your doing?"

Wei Wuxian look for a way out, he see little apple not far from where he is at. He decide to run over to little apple, he didn't get far when Zidian whip him from the back sending him falling to the ground and roll toward little apple.

'Wei Ying!'

"Ow ow ow ow. What kind of sect leader are you anyway? Just because you come from a powerful sect doesn't mean you have the right to use Zidian on someone who didn't possess anyone body!"

"How come that didn't work?" Jiang Cheng look down at his Zidian.

'Of course it didn't work idiot. I was offered this body without my consent. I didn't possess anyone body, that is why Zidian didn't work on me.'

The other cultivator tell Jiang Cheng that this isn't Yiling Laozu Wei Wuxian but Mo Xuanyu. They call him crazy, lack cultivation, and he copy Yiling Laozu demonic cultivation because he want people to be approve of him.

Jiang Cheng tell his disciple to take Wei Wuxian back with him, 'No way am I going to go back to the Jiang clan it is only death waiting for me. I don't want to do this but,' Wei Wuxian rush over to Lan Wangji side, "what are you gonna do to me?!"

Lan Wangji glance behind him, 'Just this once, let me fix up this misunderstanding between you and me, Wei Ying.'
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨