My Repayment to Your Clan

"Never what?" Jiang Cheng said this as he breathing very heavily from the injury, "Wei Wuxian, how selfless and great you are. People always think you been doing a good deeds, sometimes your wrong but you could only keep it to yourself. What a touching story. Do you really think that I will kneel down and said thank you to you?"

Jin Ling kneel down next to his uncle, "Jiu Jiu, stop talking," Jiang Cheng shoved Jin Ling away. "I never ask you to thank me. Did I?" Lan Wangji went to sit in front of Wei Wuxian, he blocked Jiang Cheng from Wei Wuxian view.

Jiang Cheng chuckle in a mocking tone, "That's right, you did many good deed and ask for nothing in return but for your noble personality, am I right? Surely that is enough for me to know how distinguished you are."

Lan Wangji who is having his back turn to Jiang Cheng is holding back his anger. He want to turn around to tell Jiang Cheng to keep his mouth shut, he can't do that right now, he want to block Wei Wuxian from Jiang Cheng view.

He can see how much Jiang Cheng word is getting to Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying," Wei Wuxian look at Lan Wangji, "don't listen to what he said, you did nothing wrong. Remember what you said at the lantern festival, you said, "I, Wei Wuxian, wish I can always stand with justice, live with no regrets."

"Lan Zhan," this made Lan Wangji smile, 'he finally call me Lan Zhan,' "you were protecting the innocent and the weak, my Wei Ying is the most righteous out there. No one can compare you."

"Thank you," Wei Wuxian smiled at Lan Wangji.

"How great you are, lan er gongzi? Still siding with the great Yiling Laozu."

"Sect leader Jiang, watch what you are saying," Lan Xichen glared at Jiang Cheng who is ignoring him.

"When my father was alive he always said that your the one who understand the Jiang sect motto and have the demeanor of the Jiang clan."

Lan Wangji has enough, he turn around to shouted at Jiang Cheng, "Jiang Wanyin! That Is Enough!" Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian is shock out of their mind to see this side of Lan Wangji.

"Enough of what? Is not your call Lan er gongzi? Your the smart one while I am not. Your good at everything while I am not. Archery, cultivation, intelligence and temperament. You know all of them. As for me, I am not noble like you, then what I am?" Jiang Cheng leapt up from where he is sitting, he look at Wei Wuxian who is being hide by Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji who is still looking at Jiang Cheng said, "Sect leader Jiang, be discretion."

"Jiu Jiu, you need to rest," Jin Ling try to calm down Jiang Cheng, "Why Wei Wuxian? Tell me why?!"

"Why are you asking me why?" Wei Wuxian was soft, the other can hear it too.

"My family, my clan, we gave you so much. I am his only son. I am the heir of the Jiang clan  and yet all these year, you got everything and I did not. More people care about you. My parents and Jin Ling parents, he grew up without parents around him."

Jin Ling bite his lip, hearing his parents name cause him to become sad and hurt. He tighten his fist on his cloth to hold back his tears.

"Wei Wuxian, who was the one who broke the oath first and betrayed the Jiang clan? You told me, if one day I become the next sect leader of the Jiang clan, you will be my subordinate. You will assist me like your father assist my father. You said that Gusu clan have two Jade Twin, the Jiang clan will have two Pride and you said that you will never betray the Jiang clan. Who said that? Who said that?!" Jiang Cheng shouted at Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji turn his attention back to Wei Wuxian, he see tears sliding down Wei Wuxian cheek. Lan Wangji put his hand on Wei Wuxian cheek, he wipe away the tear with his thumb, this got Wei Wuxian to look up at him.

"I'm here, your not alone." Wei Wuxian can only nodded his head.

"Tell me who said that?! How can you be so low, Wei Wuxian!?" This time Jiang Cheng is more angry now.

"What did you do for our clan? You went to protect those who is just a stranger to us, they are from the Wen clan no less. Do you owe them that much, that you got yourself defected from the Jiang clan without hesitation? What is our clan to you anyway? Look how great you are, in the end, you end up doing something bad, right? What kind of endurance, suffering and hardship are you dealing with, that you can't tell anyone about it? Endurance? You never tell me anything. Do you think I am a little child or what?!"

Jiang Cheng got up without much strength left due to his low spiritual energy and an injury on his chest he fell down to the ground on his knee facing Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian.

"Tell me. How much do you owe my clan? Do I hate the right to hate you? How can I hate you?! Why Wei Wuxian? Why do I feel like I should be sorry for you? Why do I have to live a life fill with guilt knowing that you were the one who save me? What am I to you? Why do I have to stay in your shadow while you take all of the glory for yourself?! Should I even think about hating you!"

Jiang Cheng went to launch forward toward Wei Wuxian, only to have Lan Wangji pushing him away, "Stay.Away.From.Wei.Ying!" Lan Wangji said with venom tone in his voice.

Jiang Cheng fall backward, Jin Ling is there to catch him, "Hanguang Jun. please go easy on my uncle he injured." Jin Ling pleaded when he see the rage brewing on Lan Wangji face. Jiang Cheng push Jin Ling away, "I am not afraid of him!"

Jiang Cheng soon let go of his tear and sadness, "Why? Why? Why Wei Wuxian? Why didn't you tell me about it? Why did you hide it from me? Aren't we sibling?" Wei Wuxian bite the inside of his mouth when Jiang Cheng said that they are sibling.

Lan Wangji turn his attention back to Wei Wuxian, he see Wei Wuxian closing his eye, taken a deep breath and then open his eye again as he exhale his breath.

Wei Wuxian glance over Lan Wangji shoulder, "This is the reason why I don't want to tell you. I don't want to see you like this."

Jiang Cheng look at Wei Wuxian with a calm expression on his face, "You said so yourself. Once I become the future sect leader of the Jiang clan, you will assist me for the rest of your life. You said that you will never ever betray the Yunmeng Jiang Clan, you promise did you not?"

"I'm sorry....I broke our promise."

"Since everything already happen. You don't need to said sorry. I am not that weak." Wei Wuxian doesn't know what else to said, what can he said at a time like this.

"I'm sorry," Wei Wuxian look behind Lan Wangji, Lan Wangji turn around to look at Jiang Cheng, the two is surprise to hear Jiang Cheng saying sorry to Wei Wuxian.

"You don't have to said sorry to me. This is my repayment to your Jiang clan."
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Some is from MDZS, Manhua and The Untamed. Enjoy now!!!,