Everything Come Into The Light Pt.2

Wei Wuxian begin to whistle, everyone wonder what is Wei Wuxian doing and why is he whistling. Suddenly a dark mist hand of a women tugged on Jin Guangyao cloth, his eye wondered to the ground, he jump back as the women face appear below him.

The people in the temple wondering what is wrong with Jin Guangyao, why is he reacting like this. No one can see what Jin Guangyao is seeing, since this ghoul is one of the prostitute that he have killed when he burn down the brothel. More and more and more ghoul crawl over Jin Guangyao.

As Jin Guangyao try to back away one of the women caught hold of his foot, this got him to fall down to the ground screaming. Nie Huaisang and Lan Xichen looked at each other, then back to the way Jin Guangyao is reacting. Jin Guangyao turn around to see Wei Wuxian whistling, he turn back around, he used his sleeves to make the mist disappear this made all of the women disappear as well.

Jiang Cheng and Lan Wangji glanced at Wei Wuxian, the two know that this is Wei Wuxian doing because no one can make Jin Guangyao become this scare.

"Yiling Laozu Yiling Laozu even without your Chenqing you can still control them." As Jin Guangyao walk toward Wei Wuxian a sword came at his neck. He glance over at Lan Xichen, "Zewu Jun, you unseal your spiritual energy."

Su she take this chance to head toward Wei Wuxian, he didn't expect that Lan Wangji will be the one to stop him and cut his wrist. He scream in pain due to the the injury on his wrist, he can't hold a sword anymore.

Lan Wangji went to cut off the rope on Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng, after cutting off the rope, Lan Wangji went back over to help Wei Wuxian up. "Thank you."

Lan Wangji went over to Jin Guangyao, he pull the sword out from around his waist. "Jin Guangyao hand it over, it is useless to you now," when Wei Wuxian said that, Jin Guangyao let the Yin Hufu fall from within his sleeves to his hand then to the floor.

Everyone is shock to see the Yin Hufu is in Jin Guangyao hand, it was only half of it, "So it was you who was controlling all of those puppet at the burial mound. It wasn't Su she at all," Jiang Cheng looked at Jin Guangyao with anger in his eye.

"Su she only bring everyone there so that when the puppet attack us with low spiritual energy, the blame will be on Wei Wuxian again, am I right Sect leader Jin?"

"It was all part of our plan, we didn't expect Wei gongzi to figure everything out," Jin Guangyao said in a defeat voice.

"Let me ask you this Sect leader Jin, where did you get the Yin Iron to forge the Yin Hufu? I bet you got the other half from Xue Yang piece right? I don't think it should be forge at all."

"I just pick it up," was all Jin Guangyao said, this made Wei Wuxian laugh.

"When did you become so lucky that you end up finding a piece of Yin Iron to forge it into Yin Hufu. Something that all of the clan leader wanted for their own clan and for their own selfish."

"You already know about it, why are you asking me?"

"So from the very beginning you already have your eye on Wei gongzi Yin Hufu," Lan Xichen asked while still having his sword at Jin Guangyao neck.

"No not just him, Jin Guangshan also wanted my Yin Hufu. The two of them will do anything to get their hand on it. Even if meant killing their own family member."

"Jin Guangshan?" Lan Wangji asked Wei Wuxian, "Yes, Jin Zixuan came to Lotus Cove to tell Jiang Yanli about the hunt on Phoenix mountain. When he leave he tell me that his clan is investigating the Yin Iron and that his father want me to hand it over. They all think that I stole one of the Wen Yin Iron for my own good."

"That is why Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan target you," Wei Wuxian nodded his head at what Lan Wangji just said.

"This whole time you and Xue Yang cooperate to forge the Yin Hufu together." Jin Guangyao explain that the reason why him and Xue Yang join hand is because Xuan Yang want to save Xiao Xingchen, that is why they want to forge the Yin Hufu back to the way it is but in the end it wasn't that powerful as the one Wei Wuxian have forge.

"Wei gongzi when you said that you didn't stole the Yin Iron from Wen Rouhan, then that mean you didn't steal from Xue Yang?"

"Yes, I did said that. I didn't steal from Wen Rouhan nor from Xue Yang. What I hear from Xue Yang is, there are four Yin Iron, that is not true." Wei Wuxian said this while shaking his head from left to right.

"All the energy of the Yin Iron is in four direction belong to Xuanwu, that's what he mean."Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng just looked at a blank Jin Guangyao as he said this.

Lan Wangji looked at his brother, "You kill so many innocent people, do evil thing and striven so hard just to forge the Yin Hufu." Lan Wangji can tell how betray his brother felt to see one of his sworn brother kill the innocent just to forge the Yin Iron again.

Jin Guangyao tell Lan Xichen that is only part of it, he asked Lan Xichen why don't he ask him to explain it to him (LXC). Lan Xichen removed his sword from Jin Guangyao neck, this kind of surprise Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng.

"After all these year, I thought I understand you but I was wrong. I never expect you to do something so unbelievable. Not just unbelievable but to excessively. I don't think I can believe in you anymore," Lan Xichen said this with tears running down his face. He can't believe that his sworn brother that he trust and believe in him would do something like this to Wei Wuxian and to the innocent people who got kill by him.